Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #1199
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i cant see it hurting the trans though. i wouldnt want donk but you can buy new wheels and sell those and prob make some money in long run. he may be talking about the big wheels through off the gear ratio or some shit but that dont damage it. id be worried more about the wheel bearings.
I pasted that link because it was clean and I figured he could get $1k for the wheels and make the car that much cheaper but yeah I guess I could see the big wheels hurting the trans if the fgt floors it every chance he gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
also i omitted and 92-97 cars besides the one cause they dont look as good but you can find them dirt cheap with good miles

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

i aint going to just said dood needs to look harder
pre-98 plz go

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote