Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #1134
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Changed the rear shocks today. Fuck that shit. It is close to impossible to get to the bolt on top of the shock from underneath. People on CVN ranges from "I made a custom wrench to do it" to "I cut a hole in my trunk floor to access the bolt". Was like FTS not cutting my trunk... then we tried to do it from underneath and couldn't get to it, so...

Dat be pops and his OG mexi friend cutting up math trunk

Once we cut a hole that shit was quick and easy. Cut a flap and when we were done, we just folded it back down and sealed it with some silicone. Rides so mash nicer now. Ford was a real fgt with the shocks and no access hole in the trunk though.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote