Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 06:16 AM   #434
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swab View Post
JW, how the hell do you turn on those spotlights in the pillar? I don't own one but I am a valet so I'm just curious.
Pretty sure they have a switch or button on them? we don't have CVPIs so dunno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
How to remove door panel on cv?

Really need to see wtf is causing if to be slow/stuck
I don't think it's hard, but haven't done it yet. Found this on CVN: http://www.crownvic.net/drock96marqu...nelremoval.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Pinche thing made grinding sort of boise right now getting into garage
Mike might be able to help, he lives in Idaho
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote