Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #119300
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fidil, draft in your free time.

"For Christmas, I drafted you this. You're welcome. "

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Fawk. Need to find clinic to do some lab work on the last minute. Regular place couldnt fit me in until mid december

Got school meeting on friday and their directions for this stuff are so wtf. Wont have results on friday but so long as i have receipt showing i had it done i hope is enough.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote