View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 06:13 PM   #8
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Last time I talked to him, he was doing good as a nurse and has been with the same girl for a while and she sounds coo.

Covid definitely sucks. Been vaccinated since Jan (#thanksedu) and masking when going public places. So far so good. Also working mostly from home. Soon all from home.

I open ig sometimes but it annoys me and then I close it.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Omg I know what we need for communication when AOT dies again... Slack. Workspaces are free, you can add custom emojis, you can have channels for different things like Music, Cars, Games, whatever. We won't have to remember IRC info, just bookmark the workspace.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote