View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 01:08 AM   #24655
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Evidently I misjudged NeoFAG and that audiences need for a gaming forum, today they were asking about any decent gaming forums and half of them were like "who has times for gaming and a gaming forum with kids and a job", "gaming forums are wack now", "gaming forums are gay as fuck" etc etc. I don't know who the bigger dicks are anymore, these douchebags on NeoFAG who evidently showed themselves today for what they are (they are a group of people who honestly just hate gaming and gamers, hating SJW's is good though) or the NeoGAF SJW cuckold cocksucker brigade. There can be now middle ground between neither site. Fucking infuriating.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Contacting shaggy in 3,2,1. I would love to have a gaming forum myself, but I honestly don't want to deal with the bullshit. Maybe shaggs would be willing to put one together.

What's the best way to get in contact with Shaggy BTW? PM, email, or what?

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote