Thread: Important: GMFS refugee camp
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #143
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I'm keeping my mouth shut I'm not one to bash. Shaggy I've always offered my help but I keep getting ignored and you know I run numerous forums most I haven't told you about so I'm not some dude that sits on the pc with no knowledge. I give great advice and my topic for sure has brought your site a bunch of hits . Cut me some slack man and just unban me the proof is there it doesn't take weeks to go to the cp and unban me and tell the person that banned me that he was wrong.

Btw LAX smells like shit.
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote