Thread: Important: GMFS refugee camp
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #135
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post

Noz canz doz. Whats your user name on there anyways?

same username as here, I want all traces of that account removed from GMFS...and I know you can do it

banned for "new member harassment" , Noob posts up 5 different stupid unrelated threads back to back in the same section.... Questions that could have been contained in one thread. I reported the mass stupid threads. Another mod moved some of the threads to the appropriate sections and I was banned for harassing almost 2 weeks later for the one thread that I commented in?

nevermind the temporary account and my previous infraction for "new member harassment" towards the cocktease in the new member introductions.

Last edited by black06; 12-13-2010 at 06:07 PM.
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote