Thread: Important: GMFS refugee camp
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #133
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You all screwed up by using each others sig images. We don't know who did what, so we are just temp banning all who were involved(sound like a detective), not a perma ban. We just haven't lifted the perma ban off of your user name yet.
Fact:

I NEVER copied ANYONES signature.

Fact:

I gave you numerous items of proof that I had NOTHING to do with it. I can get a deposition from the court house on monday but thats a little excessive. Come on Shaggy you know me. The past almost three years I've been @ GMFS I have NEVER been pm'd by a mod or received an infraction.

Last edited by MFB; 12-13-2010 at 09:09 AM.
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote