Thread: Important: GMFS refugee camp
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #110
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I see, I was going to say then we are both in the same boat, but I guess not. IDK, I'm not saying I'm 100% in the right but I wish it was a shorter ban, or warning.. Since I haven't got any of those yet.

I learn more here than I do in my CompSci class...

I have never had an infraction or even a verbal warning from a mod and I at least have a fullsize.

MFB is offline   Reply With Quote