Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #190628
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
^Yeah, go ahead.

If the user cannot log on, how will he map a drive?

Do you mean they should log on to one computer but not the rest? I know that's possible. I've done the reverse, making it so most users cannot log on to a specific computer. I can look at how I did it and probably figure out the reverse.
No no. I know how to make it so they can only log onto one machine, I've done that before. The reasoning behind this is we have a bunch of users on Macs. I am creating ONE login for them to all use to map a shared drive. I don't want them to use it to log into the windows systems. So the account needs to be able to map but NOT login.

Posting in locked thread...