Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 07:16 PM   #170614
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I has seen the "BOSE AUDIO CANCELING HEADPHONES" informational about on the tele about 70 bajillion times.

It has told me that it will block out a lawnmower from 3 feet. Does your office reach this decible volume?
You would be surprised how hard someone can smack keys on a keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Buy a cheaper pair of Sennheisers, they are built a little better and around the same price.

I looked around and apparently that website is legit.
I will take a look at those

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Rofl
Our exhaust fan in our shitter is broeken
Our urinal currently has more hair on it than I have

I HATE this bathroom at the new office