Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 05:51 PM   #126287
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

id be thrilled to have ya on there. still no idea on a logo. im looing into building one of those metal carports and boxing it in util i get money to put a shop building up. i need a dry spot to keep the weather off me. i have a nice flat place for a shop but i have to get across a creek to it so im going have to have large culvert and some fill dirt. thats going to be a few grand on top of the building. so i temp am going to stick something up next to the house where i have power. then when funds allow it i will start on the shop building. im also looking into a dealers license when i do that as i can only flip 5 cars a year right now legally.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote