All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 07:31 PM

Eddeh, srs question. Does teh wifey get all :pissedfist: when you two are out and other womenz act "friendly" towards you? :rofljest:

I thought Lez was going to smash a soup bowl over some chick's head at Panera Saturday morning. :uhoh: Lez was behind me while I was getting mtdew and teh chick beside me started flirting hardcore. :rofluhoh:

JayBo 06-08-2010 07:31 PM

I hit her face a few times... :rofl2:

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105941)
lez skeeted on u cara? :roflmao: jk brah, jk....no pero srsly...did she?

:uhohshrug:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:32 PM

speaking of kinky shit...wife has been talking to a coworker of hers thats pretty much a slut...been talking my wife into having me wear a vibrating cawk rang cuz she gonna love it or some shit...:hmm: mebbeh i should send this girl a thank u card?

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 07:34 PM

DNWVCR

:uhohshrug:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:34 PM

lol i read wifes slut friend and thought she was talking her into a threesome :roflmao:

Manbearpig 06-08-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105941)
lez skeeted on u cara? :roflmao: jk brah, jk....no pero srsly...did she?

:roflmao: :rofljest: :jester: :rofljest: :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105947)
speaking of kinky shit...wife has been talking to a coworker of hers thats pretty much a slut...been talking my wife into having me wear a vibrating cawk rang cuz she gonna love it or some shit...:hmm: mebbeh i should send this girl a thank u card?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 105944)
Eddeh, srs question. Does teh wifey get all :pissedfist: when you two are out and other womenz act "friendly" towards you? :rofljest

srs answr...si. I guess I was too friendly with a cashier once and I heard about it for a week :rant2:

this weekend...we went to me :chad: retarded cousin's graduation...I ran into my buddy's female friend who i helped with a interview she had to do. Wife didnt know who she was and the girl surprised me when she almost fell next to me seat and I was like "oh hey...no fall" all the girl did was ask me who I was there for and told me who her sis was...wife got pissed and told me she was like "who does this HS girl think she is flirting with me husband" :roflmao: females are VERY territorial :imo:

--------- Post added at 11:39 AM --------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ---------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105949)
lol i read wifes slut friend and thought she was talking her into a threesome :roflmao

dnfwt...have enough to do with one woman...cant imagine trying to pleez two at the same time :uhoh: plus this bish is a chubbeh filipina...def WAY past "thick"

JayBo 06-08-2010 07:42 PM

Some are, not all...

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105952)
srs answr...si. I guess I was too friendly with a cashier once and I heard about it for a week :rant2:

this weekend...we went to me :chad: retarded cousin's graduation...I ran into my buddy's female friend who i helped with a interview she had to do. Wife didnt know who she was and the girl surprised me when she almost fell next to me seat and I was like "oh hey...no fall" all the girl did was ask me who I was there for and told me who her sis was...wife got pissed and told me she was like "who does this HS girl think she is flirting with me husband" :roflmao: females are VERY territorial :imo:

--------- Post added at 11:39 AM --------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ---------

dnfwt...have enough to do with one woman...cant imagine trying to pleez two at the same time :uhoh: plus this bish is a chubbeh filipina...def WAY past "thick"

she no used to be like that though. :lol: maybe on teh inside she was fuming, but never showed it to me.

i've seen this woman swing a shovel. DNFW her Christine side to pop out at Panera :jester:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:42 PM

:uhoh: DNW

JayBo 06-08-2010 07:42 PM

or either none of mine have ever given a fuck

Manbearpig 06-08-2010 07:44 PM

I are using Ubuntu

:rockit:

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 07:45 PM

there is a :jester: picture or Lez, myself and teh bride sitting on the tailgate of a Titan last Saturday night. need to have her upload it to bookface

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

:pimp2:

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

im sure her husband would be thrilled to see it. :rofljest: :uhoh:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 105955)
she no used to be like that though. :lol: maybe on teh inside she was fuming, but never showed it to me.

i've seen this woman swing a shovel. DNFW her Christine side to pop out at Panera :jester

wife has always been the jealous type pero doesnt show it there...she'll go off in the car or at home. Shes not the type to make a scene or slap a bitch or something....she'll just get on the phone and rant with her mom or :pissed: at me cuz I didnt introduce her to a "pretty" friend of mine :shrug:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:47 PM

:lol: dnw angry mexi mujer

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105963)
:lol: dnw angry mexi mujer

:bigfuckingword: their fury knows no bounds :uhoh: been threatened with acts of terror against me quad before :chuy:

Manbearpig 06-08-2010 07:48 PM

This damn fat chick thats a sister of a old childhood friend keeps Im'ing me on Facebook

DNW

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:48 PM

block her? :shrug:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105964)
:bigfuckingword: their fury knows no bounds :uhoh: been threatened with acts of terror against me quad before :chuy:

pb aint got shit on mexi womenz. plz no hurt me :chuy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 105965)
This damn fat chick thats a sister of a old childhood friend keeps Im'ing me on Facebook

DNW

give her dollas numbah

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105966)

mah suggestion be better :happy:

Manbearpig 06-08-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105966)

I just go away then invisible :security:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:50 PM

:pimp:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

CALEXICO — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the downtown Port of Entry seized more than 9,000 pounds of marijuana hidden inside of a gondola hooked up to a 20-box car train, according to a press statement released Monday

The commercial train out of Mexico was bound for the U.S. and had entered the Port of Entry for inspection on Friday, the press statement read.

An X-ray imaging system was used to screen the rail cars and found irregularities with the gondola’s contents, according to the statement.

A subsequent inspection by officers that included the use of drug-sniffing dogs resulted in the discovery of 352 wrapped packages concealed under layers of glass, dirt and wood. Ten more packages hidden in two backpacks were found in a second railcar, the statement read.

The estimated street value of the marijuana was placed at $9 million. The press release did not indicate whether any arrests were made but CBP officers seized the narcotic and returned the shipment of glass, dirt and wood back to Mexico.

“This is another example of how technology, detector dogs and hard work by our officers all contribute to keeping a large amount of dangerous drugs from reaching our communities,” Billy Whitford, port director for the Calexico port of entry, said in the statement.
:(

Cez★ 06-08-2010 07:53 PM

how mash money you lost brah :secret:

JayBo 06-08-2010 07:54 PM

day over for me. Ok goodbye. I go home to sleep and get tipsy before BD party for cousin tonight.