All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:31 PM

any you guys saw a difference in what you got taught in HS compared to what you were taught in kolesh?

Chadster08 05-12-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 92164)
Verizon overnight shipping ftw

ordered a silicone cover for increidble yesterday @ 420

Getting here the same time as the incredible :rockit:

Would you know how to wire in an electric cutout?

SarkOzy 05-12-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92166)
:roflmao: like yesterday me mama saw the box i got from guy i got cluster from who is from AZ. she was like :taLocoBuyingFromAZ: dont buy from there cuz they no like mexis lol

:facepalm: mam




people STILL don't get that there is a carbon-copy FEDERAL law

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92170)
:facepalm: mam




people STILL don't get that there is a carbon-copy FEDERAL law

idk how to add the apostrophe thing :(

&&
:lolwut:

SarkOzy 05-12-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92168)
any you guys saw a difference in what you got taught in HS compared to what you were taught in kolesh?

my high school had an enrollment of 352 kids and was VERY conservative.


my college had an enrollment of over 20K and was VERY liberal.


:shrug:

Chadster08 05-12-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92141)
fuck that. so how do they weed out teh failures. just the test scores? and then?

Multi step process.

civil service test (just took)

Phyiscal test

Polograph

Interview

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92160)
i think you lost me.............i was referring to teaching of culture in textbooks/classrooms. not civic history. i HAVE read textbooks that are in current circulation regarding black/native history and it's literally shocking at what they teach. it's as if there is an agenda out there to encourage kids to view themselves differently according to race. It's hard to explain. there is a fine line in having pride for one's ancestors and going forward with what they started, versus teaching outright dissimilation with distorted cultural facts in the classroom. i havent studied the mexi-version of this enough to speak much more on it though. there are none here so we always focused on black and indians lol. this has been and is currently a HUGE problem in the native american community here. instead of teaching historical facts(good and bad) the teachers oftentimes interject their opinions into the lessons. nearly all of the indian kids i went to school with were cool as hell up until high school when the brainwashing began. even now most of them have held onto the "victim" mentality they learned in their native history classes. as a result they and their families are suffering substantially.



im not sure if any of that made any fucking sense. im multitasking with 48 different programs in the background. :roflshrug:


roger that on cuhlshur :shake: No doubt some teeshers are brainwashing students but again...textbooks are pre-approved by the board...not just out of their back pocket. In my case, I went through the class, had fun, learned some shit that Ive mostly forgotten by now and did just fine, no brain washing. IDK wtf that cunt, Dolores Huerta, said or where she said it but sounds like thats not part of the course.

Even the district is against this bill...saying they comply and it does nothing what this idiot says it does. Look at their board and their top management peepz...majority are white :headexplodes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92163)
eddah should audit doosh teashers.
this is coming at a bad time imo. AZ gonna be catching shit and gonna be seen as mexi haterz

only if wan helps out :crossarms:

SarkOzy 05-12-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92171)
idk how to add the apostrophe thing :(

&&
:lolwut:

:jester: :secret:


and teh AZ law makes it a state crime to be in the country illegally.


it is already a federal crime to be in the country illegally.


in az you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

under federal law you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

if people are so pissed why not be pissed at teh federal government for having the SAME law? :roflque:

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 92173)
Multi step process.

civil service test (just took)

Phyiscal test

Polograph

Interview

how long does all that take?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92174)
roger that on cuhlshur :shake: No doubt some teeshers are brainwashing students but again...textbooks are pre-approved by the board...not just out of their back pocket. In my case, I went through the class, had fun, learned some shit that Ive mostly forgotten by now and did just fine, no brain washing. IDK wtf that cunt, Dolores Huerta, said or where she said it but sounds like thats not part of the course.

Even the district is against this bill...saying they comply and it does nothing what this idiot says it does. Look at their board and their top management peepz...majority are white :headexplodes:

only if wan helps out :crossarms:

:shake: lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92175)
:jester: :secret:


and teh AZ law makes it a state crime to be in the country illegally.


it is already a federal crime to be in the country illegally.


in az you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

under federal law you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

:clap:
but its profiling :roflshrug:

Chadster08 05-12-2010 04:40 PM

Could take a few months.

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92167)
eddeh this falls on the back of the immigration debate too...........most white americans form their opinions on the matter from what they see and hear, since most of the country is isolated from the main center of mexis in the southwest. when images of huge rallies on may day(communist workers holiday btw) are shown with more mexican flags than american flags, and then two weeks later this shit pops up on the evening news it's no wonder why white folks get nervous about it. :roflshrug: it's a visceral feeling of being invaded by a foreign entity to many. the fear of the unknown so to say.

lol @ foreign....its all about how its presented by the media i guess :roflshrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92168)
any you guys saw a difference in what you got taught in HS compared to what you were taught in kolesh?

yeah..kolesh was easier :roflmao:

stonehenge 05-12-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92101)
:wave: i haz monster and yunk food
:happy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 92102)
I had monster and donuts:happy:

Wanted a monster so bad this morning but was too lazy to stop. :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92108)
AZ be coming down HARD on hispanics :uhoh: now they cant haz MECHA or Mexican-American history classes in school :blah:

:eek2: AZ :nono:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92124)
only if wan helps out :crossarms:

:kiss:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92175)
:jester: :secret:

and teh AZ law makes it a state crime to be in the country illegally.

it is already a federal crime to be in the country illegally.

in az you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

under federal law you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

if people are so pissed why not be pissed at teh federal government for having the SAME law? :roflque:

You sure brah. I believe it is illegal to enter the country without the proper paperwork and it is also illegal to use false SS#s, names, etc. But residing here without being a resident/citizen isn't illegal. At least that's what I read somewhere.

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92172)
my high school had an enrollment of 352 kids and was VERY conservative.


my college had an enrollment of over 20K and was VERY liberal.


:shrug:

lol. holy big move :whoa:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 92178)
Could take a few months.

damn lol. good luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92179)
yeah..kolesh was easier :roflmao:

serio? rofl i wish my kolesh was easier lol. high school was a breeze

theholycow 05-12-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 92169)
Would you know how to wire in an electric cutout?

Should be a piece of caek, no?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92171)
idk how to add the apostrophe thing :(

:mexinono: You don't even know that it's called an accent? (Yeah, ok, there are other names for it too.)

Use Character Map, or just copypaste the one that he posted. In Character Map you can copypaste or you can read the code you'll need to key in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92174)
textbooks are pre-approved by the board...

Plenty of awful books get past "the board".

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 92175)
:jester: :secret:


and teh AZ law makes it a state crime to be in the country illegally.


it is already a federal crime to be in the country illegally.


in az you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

under federal law you can be questioned in lawful contact of your citizenship status

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

if people are so pissed why not be pissed at teh federal government for having the SAME law? :roflque:

Same reason they're not pissed about speed limits and a million other things. Rather than wanting to do things right and avoid breaking laws, most people are content to go through life with whatever laws are in place as long as they don't get enforced too often.

Chadster08 05-12-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 92182)
Should be a piece of caek, no?

Never wired shit before so I wouldn't really know. Or even where to run em.

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 04:45 PM

kolesh = 3 days/week....curved classes...open book tests...online classes with "tests" ur not supposed to get help on or haz book next to u :secret:.

hs = 5 days/week...no curves...no open books tests...no online classes


btw, tucson unified only haz one BD assistant superintendent :(

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 92182)
:mexinono You don't even know that it's called an accent? (Yeah, ok, there are other names for it too.)

Use Character Map, or just copypaste the one that he posted. In Character Map you can copypaste or you can read the code you'll need to key in.

hey your not talking to a fucking english major here :roflshrug:
ill use the CM :secretshake:

jschrock 05-12-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 92169)
Would you know how to wire in an electric cutout?

Easy as hell :security:

theholycow 05-12-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 92185)
hey your not talking to a fucking english major here :roflshrug:
ill use the CM :secretshake:

Espanich, wey! :crossarms:

Cez★ 05-12-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92184)
kolesh = 3 days/week....curved classes...open book tests...online classes with "tests" ur not supposed to get help on or haz book next to u :secret:.

hs = 5 days/week...no curves...no open books tests...no online classes


btw, tucson unified only haz one BD assistant superintendent :(

lol i need those kolesh classes. i guess cali curriculum and standards are higher than tejaz? :shrug: i got by just fine with out curves and no book tests

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 92187)
Espanich, wey! :crossarms:

:roflpow: :cheeky:

theholycow 05-12-2010 04:47 PM

Fuck. Feeling more demotivated than usual today.

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 04:48 PM

alt - 130 =
alt - 160 =
alt - 161 =
alt - 162 =
alt - 163 =
alt - 164 =
alt - 165 =

theholycow 05-12-2010 04:48 PM

I keep wanting stuff for lunch that I no haz. Hopefully what I do have, I shall want.

SarkOzy 05-12-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92184)
kolesh = 3 days/week....curved classes...open book tests...online classes with "tests" ur not supposed to get help on or haz book next to u :secret:.

hs = 5 days/week...no curves...no open books tests...no online classes


btw, tucson unified only haz one BD assistant superintendent :(

:roflpow:


i had class 5 days per week. i went to college more hours than i did high school.

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 04:51 PM

Tuc Unified Superintendent....wb? yes!

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/imager/t...eat-25973.jpeg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.