All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Chadster08 05-04-2010 08:34 PM

no you didn't.

Cez★ 05-04-2010 08:34 PM

thats what she said

stonehenge 05-04-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 88825)

rofl @ the boots w/ meat inside

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

:roflmao: in the parking lot stabbing the barrel

SarkOzy 05-04-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 88838)
not as bad as i think if using a NBS harness since that would be plug and play for teh engine. you dont think?

nowhere :secret: i bought it already

Sounds like a pita. :shrug: The two wiring harnesses are vastly different. It can be done, but I wouldn't want to attempt it. :jester:

It could probably be done one of two ways........make your own harness from the PCM to control the gauges, or use an existing harness and hack it up to make what you want.

stonehenge 05-04-2010 08:42 PM

PETA would hate sword demonstration :rofl2:

Chadster08 05-04-2010 08:44 PM

ROFL

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1908752

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 08:45 PM

Chad

Chadster08 05-04-2010 08:45 PM

tyler.

Cez★ 05-04-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 88844)
Sounds like a pita. :shrug: The two wiring harnesses are vastly different. It can be done, but I wouldn't want to attempt it. :jester:

It could probably be done one of two ways........make your own harness from the PCM to control the gauges, or use an existing harness and hack it up to make what you want.

well i thought using an OBS cluster with a new engine would be the PITA because it would be 2 diff systems. yea i could buy a harness but i dont like this gauge cluster

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 88834)
yah. im going for a similar setup like shortNtalls truck. (i think thats his name) he had a NBS tach wired up with teh 6.0

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/IMG_0928.jpg

That looks good.

Are you using a 99-02 cluster or a 03-07 one?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Chriz, I broke a bolt off in a head while torquing the intake mani bolts down :(

I hate tbi heads and their damn center bolts

Keeler 05-04-2010 09:00 PM

Video page
Full screen

Maybe not work safe due to lyrics but fucking hilarious

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Gayest video every BTW

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 09:02 PM

Keeler,
Best song ever

Video page
Full screen

jschrock 05-04-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthimself (Post 3902743)
dear chris
this guy named chad thinks he has a chance. well now he won't leave me alone.....he keeps comeing back time and time again. how do I tell him I'm not interested?

helpless in baton rouge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microwave (Post 3902752)
Dear Helpless,

Tell him you give an oral spelling exam before performing any type of fellatio.

Sincerly
Chris

:lol: FYI Chad

Keeler 05-04-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 88856)
Keeler,
Best song ever

Video page
Full screen

Wrong.

This one tops it

Video page
Full screen

SarkOzy 05-04-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 88849)
well i thought using an OBS cluster with a new engine would be the PITA because it would be 2 diff systems. yea i could buy a harness but i dont like this gauge cluster

If you kept your obs gauges or switched to the escalade/tahoe version, all you'd need to do is rig up a tach signal somehow and an oil pressure sender. with the nbs gauges, youll need to splice your existing harness for all the gauges into the PCM somehow, im not sure is the VSS is compatible with that. could be though. i have some schematics somewhere i think. i looked into this when i was considering rebuilding the LS1 and putting it in the truck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 88851)
That looks good.

Are you using a 99-02 cluster or a 03-07 one?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Chriz, I broke a bolt off in a head while torquing the intake mani bolts down :(

I hate tbi heads and their damn center bolts

:jester:

Keeler 05-04-2010 09:06 PM

Even better.

Video page
Full screen

SarkOzy 05-04-2010 09:07 PM

oh and cez if you do figure out how to use a nbs cluster, at least make something so it fits in the dash better. :roflmao: round cluster + squared dash = :nono:

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 09:11 PM

yeah make a little black plastic border to blend it

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeler (Post 88861)

Fuck yes

Keeler 05-04-2010 09:13 PM

The lady at the wrecker service is a cunt BTW.

She called me eariler.

[real shitty tone]Mr. Keeler, we tried to run your card and it was declined!!!!!! I want to know when you are going to come in and take care of this. This is completely unacceptable. You're going to come in today to take care of this!!!!!11111[/real shitty tone]

I called her back.
Yea, this is Derek, I just got your voicema...
WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!!!!
Well no fucking shit if you would calm your black ass down and let me fucking talk. Lets verify and make sure you've got the right fucking numbers. Perhaps the driver wrote one down wrong.
[even more angered now] ok fine! Lets get on with it! It better not be declined again!
[trying to maintain my composure] *reads of numbers exp date zip ect.*
Oh. Well. It went through.
Yea, I fucking figured it would. Now, before you go jumping someones shit about a declined card think about what could have fucking happened. You really need to watch your fucking tone. I'll be having a talk with *owner of wrecker service* about this. This is horse shit.

Ohhh you know *owner*?
Yes. I've known him for a few years now. I used to work for *xyz shop*.
Ohh. I remember you.
Yea.
Look Derek, I'm really really sorry.
No, fuck you. Have a good day. *hangs up*

Chadster08 05-04-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 88857)
:lol: FYI Chad

matt is a fag, and I text chris on a daily basis.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1901719

LOL

stonehenge 05-04-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeler (Post 88865)
The lady at the wrecker service is a cunt BTW.

She called me eariler.

[real shitty tone]Mr. Keeler, we tried to run your card and it was declined!!!!!! I want to know when you are going to come in and take care of this. This is completely unacceptable. You're going to come in today to take care of this!!!!!11111[/real shitty tone]

I called her back.
Yea, this is Derek, I just got your voicema...
WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!!!!
Well no fucking shit if you would calm your black ass down and let me fucking talk. Lets verify and make sure you've got the right fucking numbers. Perhaps the driver wrote one down wrong.
[even more angered now] ok fine! Lets get on with it! It better not be declined again!
[trying to maintain my composure] *reads of numbers exp date zip ect.*
Oh. Well. It went through.
Yea, I fucking figured it would. Now, before you go jumping someones shit about a declined card think about what could have fucking happened. You really need to watch your fucking tone. I'll be having a talk with *owner of wrecker service* about this. This is horse shit.

Ohhh you know *owner*?
Yes. I've known him for a few years now. I used to work for *xyz shop*.
Ohh. I remember you.
Yea.
Look Derek, I'm really really sorry.
No, fuck you. Have a good day. *hangs up*

:security:

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 09:16 PM

you dont text me on a daily basis chad :(

Chadster08 05-04-2010 09:16 PM

You don't text me either:shrug:

Manbearpig 05-04-2010 09:16 PM

I texted you last night

Chadster08 05-04-2010 09:18 PM

Glad you wanted to hang out while you were in Dallas fgt.