All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 06-08-2010 04:55 PM

there anything bad about audi's A6?

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 04:57 PM

they expensive? :uhohshrug:

--------- Post added at 08:57 AM --------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ---------

power slot no make rotors for WW :bawl:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 04:59 PM

:rofl: :orly:
pero not new (obvious)
this one not so mash :shrug: me bros 07 cost more
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105753)
wan....i re-installed pb app after i updated me fon...didnt know it would upload pics automatically to me account so when I went in there and saw some wife creeper pics I was like ":whoa: oh, shit...better delete and change settings" :rofluhoh:

Wait so they were there for a while and your album was public?

:ffuuu:

Early bird cashes teh w0rm :fp:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105764)
:rofl: :orly:
pero not new (obvious)
this one not so mash :shrug: me bros 07 cost more
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

Nice VW brah

SarkOzy 06-08-2010 05:00 PM

they be hella expensive to maintain cez

Chadster08 06-08-2010 05:00 PM

I want to upgrade my rotors.:(

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 105767)
they be hella expensive to maintain cez

tru dat. pero DW :roflsad:

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:01 PM

Agree with crawkz gai. If the Audi is similar to the VW then the parts are expensive, labor to get work done is expensive, and they are a bitch to work on. Crazy german shit :jester:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 105765)
Wait so they were there for a while and your album was public?

:ffuuu

Early bird cashes teh w0rm :fp

si :facepalm:

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 105770)
Agree with crawkz gai. If the Audi is similar to the VW then the parts are expensive, labor to get work done is expensive, and they are a bitch to work on. Crazy german shit :jester:

pero mah nalga getting skillz would skyrawkit :roflshrug: :happy:

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:03 PM

no wey would be same porque audi tips no skrapez

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:03 PM

add corsa exhaust :hmm:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 05:03 PM

can haz bendix brake rotors :pepper: $40 ea

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:04 PM

iz <3 nommin teh bluu cucueys after long times of not having them

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:05 PM

haven't had mons0r in a while, been getting rockstawr cola whenever i can haz eneryee drank

.GARY. 06-08-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 105734)
I went to the Technical College for some of it, the rest I learned myself.
I have a diploma in the networking field of the CIS program.

Good deal. I have CAD training from Tech School but just CAD jobs are dying ever so slowly anymore it seems :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105745)
:jawdrop: holy fuck the sky jsut turned black here :whoa: it looks fucking awesome :turbohump:

DFW stormy weather, power outage at work so I could go home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 105747)
:roflshrug: I wasn't the one that got to launch the nuke but I did have one. Everyone left when I was in my chopper gunner so I needed 3 more when I got out of it.

It sucks when you do not have a good team. Like everyone on my team was in my party and on my friends list. If I get the other 5 I want to play with we are unstopable. We will capture the hq all the way to 195 and then just go for kills or nuke em lol.

You gonna play tonight?

Probably. All depends on what I feel like when I get home. I got some work I need to get done on my truck before our meet this weekend.


Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105760)
they expensive? :uhohshrug:

--------- Post added at 08:57 AM --------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ---------

power slot no make rotors for WW :bawl:

What he said.

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 105779)
haven't had mons0r in a while, been getting rockstawr cola whenever i can haz eneryee drank

traitor :crossarms:

Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 105780)


What he said.

:( fuuu. anyone know of an A6 equivalent? :roflshrug:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 05:06 PM

i think ima go with bendix/hawk combo and then go to a jy and get rear disc brakes off a mustang yeetee....it be an easy swap :drool:

edit: fuck rear drums

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105781)
traitor :crossarms:

:word: i see the cucueys and I feel like a POS cuz I be grabbin teh rawkstawr. Pero Monster no haz cola one :( and the rockstars be sheeper and I be po'

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105781)
:( fuuu. anyone know of an A6 equivalent? :roflshrug:

VW Thing

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 105783)
:word: i see the cucueys and I feel like a POS cuz I be grabbin teh rawkstawr. Pero Monster no haz cola one :( and the rockstars be sheeper and I be po'

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------



VW Thing

write letter wanting monster cola
they produce
??
profit
:uhohshrug:

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 05:09 PM

wan, i haz seen ur manos....they are bigger than shad's :uhoh: pinche bear claws

.GARY. 06-08-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105781)
traitor :crossarms:



:( fuuu. anyone know of an A6 equivalent? :roflshrug:

BMW 535i :roflshrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 105783)
:word: i see the cucueys and I feel like a POS cuz I be grabbin teh rawkstawr. Pero Monster no haz cola one :( and the rockstars be sheeper and I be po'

I mizz my energy drinks, no more sugar free DNA or No Fear in my area anymore only Amp and Monster :(

Cez★ 06-08-2010 05:12 PM

lol 10K for this? fuck that
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

2005_Silverado 06-08-2010 05:12 PM

BMW = expensive parts too wey DNW:

stonehenge 06-08-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 105786)
wan, i haz seen ur manos....they are bigger than shad's :uhoh: pinche bear claws

:fuckyeah:
Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 105788)
I mizz my energy drinks, no more sugar free DNA or No Fear in my area anymore only Amp and Monster :(

The blue monsters are good brah :truestory:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 105789)

I like those little ones lol and the rims are baller.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Backing up to flash newer 2.2 leak :chuy:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.