All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21880)
............my lil bro since hes coming over to visit pops....

reason for yesterdays zext about predictive dictionary :secret:

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:03 PM

The only place around here to get pizza is Cici's.......and it's kinda meh at best. Probably gonna bust in Wendy's and get another double stack lol. I'm getting cheaper and cheaper.

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:07 PM

I see you go for the "stacked" goods :shake:

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

nearest cici's is 70+ miles away :roflmao:

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 21891)
I stayed out entirely too late last night riding dirt roads.
My truck is filthy and I'm straight beat. But man it was fun!
I danced in the middle of the road to Snap Ya Fingers :rofl2:

snap ya fangles :jester:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21893)
reason for yesterdays zext about predictive dictionary :secret:

:rofl2: co.chee.kno I thought it was because popz was there now pero he prob wouldn't even notice.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 21895)
The only place around here to get pizza is Cici's.......and it's kinda meh at best. Probably gonna bust in Wendy's and get another double stack lol. I'm getting cheaper and cheaper.

No Cici's here, always wanted to try the buffetz. I had a wendy's bacon cheeseburger last night with my Blackjack pizza. It wasn't planned that way but they messed up my grandmas burger and told me to just keep it so i nom'd it up.

Cez★ 11-17-2009 05:07 PM

lol fawking jay

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21896)
I see you go for the "stacked" goods :shake:

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

nearest cici's is 70+ miles away :roflmao:

Stacked FTMFW and not just on a burger. :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21898)
snap ya fangles :jester:

:rofl2: co.chee.kno I thought it was because popz was there now pero he prob wouldn't even notice.

No Cici's here, always wanted to try the buffetz. I had a wendy's bacon cheeseburger last night with my Blackjack pizza. It wasn't planned that way but they messed up my grandmas burger and told me to just keep it so i nom'd it up.

I always just get a plain double stack with mustard and ketchup. Plenty for me.

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:09 PM

no chz!?

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:12 PM

Nada. I eat my shit plain as can be brah.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

:jester: I'm even worse at subway. I'll get a sub with just turkey and ham....maybe swiss if I feel like it.

theholycow 11-17-2009 05:12 PM

Plain FTW.

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:12 PM

chris

Quote:

(CNN) -- Four people, including a 12-year-old, died when an Amtrak train hit their car in Hardeeville, South Carolina, an official said Tuesday.

The accident occurred Monday night near the South Carolina-Georgia state line, not far from the intersection of South Carolina 46 and U.S. 17.

"It appears that the vehicle tried to go around the gate arms ... to beat the train across the tracks," said Ted Felder, Hardeeville's interim city manager.

The Jasper County, South Carolina, coroner has not released the names of the dead.

The car became wedged onto the front of the southbound train, which pushed it for a mile down the track, Felder said. The Hardeeville Fire Department received a call shortly before 9 p.m. ET Monday, but teams from various agencies reportedly were unable to detach the car until about midnight.

Felder said no one on the train was injured, and once the car was detached, a bus took passengers to the Amtrak station in Savannah, Georgia.

The train was en route from Charleston, South Carolina, to Savannah when the crash occurred.
:nono: :(

theholycow 11-17-2009 05:13 PM

:fp:

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:14 PM

Yea I heard about that. Hardeeville always has some crazy stuff happening.

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:22 PM

Moto/VZW/Google be crafty. As of today, the focusing issue on my phones camera is gone and I didn't download any updates :uhoh: It had a problem where it would try to focus (and you could see the image get nice and clear for a second) but then it would give you a red indicator and look blurry. Now I get green everytime and the pics are clear. They did some kinda :secret: update

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 21907)
:jester: I'm even worse at subway. I'll get a sub with just turkey and ham....maybe swiss if I feel like it.

wait, ur white que no? no mayo? :whoa: :wtf: !!!!

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21919)

:jester:

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:24 PM

wan, Palm is very :ninja: too....they pulled a :ninjaedit: and fixed the [yt] issue I showed you. I can see lil thumbnail of yt vids and if I tap it, YT app opens up and plays vid :pepper:

JayBo 11-17-2009 05:24 PM

STFU Juan. You maker fun of my croooked frame

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21922)
wan, Palm is very :ninja: too....they pulled a :ninjaedit: and fixed the [yt] issue I showed you. I can see lil thumbnail of yt vids and if I tap it, YT app opens up and plays vid :pepper:

Niiiice! :high5: wait but didn't you just install an update to forward messages and stuff? Or that was the :secret: one?
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 21924)
STFU Juan. You maker fun of my croooked frame

I have to have SOMETHING to make fun of you. You got a nice house, property, $$$ in da bank, girls like "hey i wanna be up on that", etc. A legit front drivers side wheel and frame is all I got on you at the moment. :rofl2:

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21919)

God no. Mayo makes me :puke:

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:31 PM

I gotta have some stuffs on mah sammiches. Like at subway, if its a club-type sandwich then it gets mayo, if it is chicken it either gets that sweet onion sauce or some ranch. mmm

Burgers gotta have cheese, mustard, ketchup to be successful and veggies work too.

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:32 PM

:uhoh: ranch is even worse.

On the bright side Leslie has discovered I'm amazingly easy to cook for. :jester:

stonehenge 11-17-2009 05:33 PM

Ranch WORSE than mayo!? Brah I think maybe you aren't white, you need to look into that

2005_Silverado 11-17-2009 05:34 PM

Wan, it was snuck into update....Palm lists stuff that was fixed in each release and they didnt mention anything about the YT issue....I was using Pre last night and BAM! yt works :hump:

JayBo 11-17-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21926)
I have to have SOMETHING to make fun of you. You got a nice house, property, $$$ in da bank, girls like "hey i wanna be up on that", etc. A legit front drivers side wheel and frame is all I got on you at the moment. :rofl2:

My house isn't finished, my $$$$ is running out, girls...lets not even go there :rofl2:

I can have the frame fixed, but it still drives so why bother?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 21930)
:uhoh: ranch is even worse.

If I ever see or hear of you using these words in the same sentence again, I'll punchasize your face

SarkOzy 11-17-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21931)
Ranch WORSE than mayo!? Brah I think maybe you aren't white, you need to look into that

:hmm: Probably teh Injun blood in meh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 21933)
My house isn't finished, my $$$$ is running out, girls...lets not even go there :rofl2:

I can have the frame fixed, but it still drives so why bother?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

If I ever see or hear of you using these words in the same sentence again, I'll punchasize your face

Ranch = :puke:
Mayo = :puke:
Coffee = :puke:
Meat loaf = :puke:
Alcohol = :puke:
Lettuce = :puke:
Tomato = :puke:
Onions - :puke:

A cliffnotes version of my hates. :crazy:

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Sooooooo hungry. I really should eat breakfast but I don't ever have time.