All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

theholycow 11-10-2009 08:41 PM

:word: She's plenty hot.

Corey 11-10-2009 08:51 PM

Check out this speed test i did at one of our data centers the other day

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...rSpeedtest.jpg

BillyJeanKing 11-10-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20102)
who the blonde :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 20103)

we looking at the same chick?

DNW

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20102)
who the blonde :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 20103)

:word: There are some hunnies that show up to these things.

Cez★ 11-10-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 20105)
we looking at the same chick?

DNW

:facepalm: :headpalm: :picardpalm: :fp:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

i need a conclusion to my paper. 1 or 2 sentances. maybe more. any ideas?

Manbearpig 11-10-2009 09:30 PM

Woot

Got mah LS1 fans :rocking:

theholycow 11-10-2009 09:31 PM

Well, I guess her arms look like she may have not-so-nice skin and her face isn't photogenic but I bet it looks a lot better in person...

Cez★ 11-10-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 20109)
Woot

Got mah LS1 fans :rocking:

send to Cez plzkthx

Manbearpig 11-10-2009 09:32 PM

She does have some nice milk bags

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 20110)
Well, I guess her arms look like she may have not-so-nice skin and her face isn't photogenic but I bet it looks a lot better in person...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 20112)
She does have some nice milk bags

This.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Need to go blow up teh restroom. brb

Cez★ 11-10-2009 09:38 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 09:53 PM

Feel better now.

theholycow 11-10-2009 09:55 PM

Video page
Full screen

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:00 PM

Sweet

* THE REMNANTS OF HURRICANE IDA WILL BRING HEAVY RAINFALL TO THE
AREA LATE TONIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AND INTO THURSDAY. THE
HEAVIEST RAIN IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR LATE TONIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY. AT
THIS TIME FLOODING ISSUES WILL BE MOST LIKELY TO OCCUR. BY THE
TIME THE RAIN TAPERS OFF EARLY FRIDAY MORNING MOST AREAS WILL
HAVE ACCUMULATED A GENERAL 3 TO 5 INCHES. LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS
WILL BE POSSIBLE AS SOME INSTABILITY ALOFT CAUSES POCKETS OF
HEAVIER SHOWERY BANDS EMBEDDED WITHIN THE LARGE SWATH OF RAIN
ACROSS THE CAROLINAS.

RAINFALL RATES WILL GENERALLY ONLY BE MODERATE TO OCCASIONALLY
HEAVY BUT THE PROLONGED NATURE OF THE RAIN WILL LEAD TO FLOODING
PROBLEMS. ROADSIDE DITCHES SHOULD FILL AND BECOME UNABLE TO HOLD
ADDITIONAL RAIN THAT WILL END UP FLOWING OUT INTO THE ROAD. URBAN
AREAS WILL BE ESPECIALLY PRONE TO FLOODING AS PAVED SURFACES LEAD
TO RUNOFF.

THE WIDESPREAD NATURE OF THE RAIN MAY LEAD TO RIVER FLOODING
ISSUES LATER IN THE WEEK.
SOME OF THE MAJOR RIVERS MAY EXPERIENCE
MINOR FLOODING AROUND FRIDAY AND INTO THE WEEKEND.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Cliffs in bold.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Pair this with a high tide tonight and I'm pretty sure the bay will be up to my driveway....Saltwater FTL

Cez★ 11-10-2009 10:03 PM

wtf
Quote:

At Auschwitz, Mengele did a number of twin studies. After the experiment was over, these twins were usually murdered and their bodies dissected. He supervised an operation by which two Gypsy children were sewn together to create conjoined twins; the hands of the children became badly infected where the veins had been resected, this also caused gangrene
---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

gawd damn
Quote:

major surgeries were performed without anesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation — Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again, without anesthesia. It was horrifying.

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:07 PM

Nazi atrocities Cez?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I can't recall the name but I read a LONG book about the SS and their "master race" doctrines in high school. They talked about all kinds of crazy shit like that.

Cez★ 11-10-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20124)
Nazi atrocities Cez?

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I can't recall the name but I read a LONG book about the SS and their "master race" doctrines in high school. They talked about all kinds of crazy shit like that.

Josef Mengele. interesting to read about to say the least.
:whoa: would like to read it. our english teacher showed us a movie back in high school called swing kids. shows how kids were sent to teh camps to become soldiers and whatnot. shit was crazy

theholycow 11-10-2009 10:22 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0e6OI554yJ...ne+blow+up.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

http://moblog.net/media/e/u/p/euphro...rain-hurts.JPG

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20126)
Josef Mengele. interesting to read about to say the least.
:whoa: would like to read it. our english teacher showed us a movie back in high school called swing kids. shows how kids were sent to teh camps to become soldiers and whatnot. shit was crazy

I might be able to dig it up on a booklist sometime.

Cez★ 11-10-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20130)
I might be able to dig it up on a booklist sometime.

whenever you haz time bro :shake: im going to pick up 120 days of sodom when im out of school during winter break

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

i wish we coulda read that, texas school system :pow:

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:33 PM

I haz bigger fish to fry at the moment. Gotta figure out if I can get home or if I need a ride with someone 4wd lol.

Cez★ 11-10-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20133)
I haz bigger fish to fry at the moment. Gotta figure out if I can get home or if I need a ride with someone 4wd lol.

:rofl:
not looking forward to when it floods here :lol:
besides you not that low :p

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20134)
:rofl:
not looking forward to when it floods here :lol:
besides you not that low :p

LOL I'm not exactly up in the air either. I'm used to it twice a month with the high tides but with all the rain it's pretty crazy already. Oh the joys of living on a road 1' above sea level :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiki
In 1989 the town was devastated by the full brunt of Hurricane Hugo which destroyed homes, downed century old oaks, deposited shrimp boats in front yards, and otherwise altered much of the picturesque character of this historic fishing village. The stronger north side of the eyewall passed directly over the village while a Category 4 hurricane. Residents taking refuge in the local high school, a designated storm shelter, were surprised by a storm surge which threatened to drown the refugees. Helping one another in complete darkness, they managed to crawl into a space above the false ceilings of the building and, fortunately, none was lost.

:facepalm:

Cez★ 11-10-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20135)
LOL I'm not exactly up in the air either. I'm used to it twice a month with the high tides but with all the rain it's pretty crazy already. Oh the joys of living on a road 1' above sea level :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

:facepalm:

try living below sea level :crazy: at least i think houston is below sea level :roflmao:

SarkOzy 11-10-2009 10:44 PM

Na Houston and the surrounding areas are pretty well elevated as you go inland. The civil engineers just don't know how to design a drainage system lol. Here some of the tidal creeks go 30 miles inland.