All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 06-11-2010 08:59 PM

holy shit almost at 20K :cheeky:

JayBo 06-11-2010 08:59 PM

Dammit I wish I had a pool .

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:01 PM

he called back

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:06 PM

so u getting ur 1 million pesos?

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:09 PM

no :crossarms: he called for my statement. he still trying to contact the other bitch :blah:

brah you saw me mexi post :( :nono:

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:11 PM

no...cual?

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 107437)
me mom told me mah uncle had gotten kidnapped by :secret:

this wan

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:14 PM

ah snap :uhoh: when that happen?

stonehenge 06-11-2010 09:14 PM

k so get call from wife at like 10:30

W: "wtf your mom just called and told me that two random people will be coming to look at the toy hauler and i NEED to show it to them and then accept the money and give the title wtf"
J: "wtf, you shouldn't have to deal with that, lemme call her"
*J calls mom, drops wtf*
M: "Yeah he is gonna go look at the trailer, I told him only your grandma and wife were home right now"
J: :fp:

so in other words "Yeah, go check out the trailer, there is an old lady and a girl there, I don't know who the hell you are but check out the trailer and know that no men will be there :shake:"

Me no was happy and wifey no was comfortable so had to leave work and haul ass home. Douche looked at it for an hour, then said "nvm" :blah:

AND had shit to do at work so had to hurry back. Waste of time and gas.

Fuckin parents need to stop sending people to our casa. Tell those fucks, we'll take it to some parking lot for them to sheck it out.

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:16 PM

:facepalm: so is second buyer going or was it two dooshes at same time?

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 107452)
ah snap :uhoh: when that happen?

a lil while ago. :eekclap: they checked him outt. he told his bro (my uncle) who told me ma. my familia wanted to go to mexi. guess they no pay attention to news. FTS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 107453)
k so get call from wife at like 10:30

W: "wtf your mom just called and told me that two random people will be coming to look at the toy hauler and i NEED to show it to them and then accept the money and give the title wtf"
J: "wtf, you shouldn't have to deal with that, lemme call her"
*J calls mom, drops wtf*
M: "Yeah he is gonna go look at the trailer, I told him only your grandma and wife were home right now"
J: :fp:

so in other words "Yeah, go check out the trailer, there is an old lady and a girl there, I don't know who the hell you are but check out the trailer and know that no men will be there :shake:"

Me no was happy and wifey no was comfortable so had to leave work and haul ass home. Douche looked at it for an hour, then said "nvm" :blah:

AND had shit to do at work so had to hurry back. Waste of time and gas.

Fuckin parents need to stop sending people to our casa. Tell those fucks, we'll take it to some parking lot for them to sheck it out.

:roflfp:

watching new anime shigurui. WTF first ep and this dude ripped out his own guts :whoa:

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:19 PM

how do u guys think WW will handle a u-haul 6x12 flat bed, living room furniture and me quad? Mom is loaning her living room (Which has been at my place for almost a yr now w/o use) to me BPP...I have to load it on a trailer and haul it down there today...IDK if WW's tranny will like all that weight :roflsad:

cez, pero was this ur loser uncle or some other tio?

stonehenge 06-11-2010 09:20 PM

Well to esplain more.... My mom said doosh lives in Sahuarita which is about 30 mins or so from Tuc. So I get the dooshes number and call him to say "let me know when you're leaving, I'll meet you there" and he is like "I think we decided not to buy it" so i was like SWEET. Called wife to tell her and the doosh I just talked to is there and has been looking at it for like 10 mins already :wtf: he could have mentioned he was there...

So that is when I hauled ass home and he still looked at it for an hour (thought he had changed his mind) before saying nvm.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Now I need to go to douche department to look at their server :fp:

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:22 PM

eddah how mash weight on trailer?

nah this loser uncle doesnt leave teh house only for beer. this was my moms bro. real BAMF. he drives a decent truck out in the rancho and dresses all :secret: them fucking putos went to his lil ranch where he works and took him. beat him up a lil. asked him he had anyone who sends money to him so they can get money. then let him go a day or two later.

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:23 PM

I hate dealing with pendejo buyers...feel ur pain brah :shake:

and wtf with :facepalm: url being "http://allofftopic.com/images/smilies/eekfacepalm[1].gif" :roflmao:

damn brah,....couldve been WAY worse

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:25 PM

yea bro i know
:better:
pero still. pretty sad theyre fucking allowed to run around and shit. me pueblo is FUCKING SMALL. mom told me a guy close to where my g-ma lives was taken and hasnt been found. least mah g-ma or tia be ok. they can do this shit while el pendejo calderon can go around critizising and shit instead :nono:

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:25 PM

weight on trailer? :hmm: idk como 300lbs? 3/2/1 person couches, 2 end tables and 1 center table...nothing heavy...just bulky...trailer IS heavy though...Ive pulled one before :uhoh: I can feel me quad when loaded...WW squats down pretty good with it alone :roflsad: gonna be scraping tip with treila hooked up

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:27 PM

:cool: do et then brah :pimp:
how hawt tranny runs when pullin quad? may help in figuring out if WW can handle it

btw. haters gonna hate
:fuckyeah:

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:28 PM

wan, did doosh tell u what he didnt like on jugete hauler?

idk how hawt...dont have tranny temp sensor and sold me SCII before I got quad :( gonna drive at night when cooler so shouldnt be too bad and its pretty much downhill all the way :happy:

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:29 PM

:(
you has trailer right now? try pullin that beesh and see how it goes

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:32 PM

havent picked it up yet...will do after work and can get a feel for it...I pulled a 5x9, i think, with WW...wasnt too bad...but I know brakes werent liking it :emo: now im pulling a heavier one with worn out brakes :roflpow: brakes are making some NASTY noises. I gotta order me hawk pads and bendix rotors $$$$$$$

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:40 PM

:mexiuhoh:

2005_Silverado 06-11-2010 09:44 PM

20k :shake: :pepper:

Cez★ 06-11-2010 09:45 PM

:ahhh:

SarkOzy 06-11-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 107443)
Hai.

I are ready for KY Chris. I forgot how much I like to ride until today

:high5:

i iz back. had to go find bolts to put me cover back on bellhousing. need to do that as soon a WL cools down