All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

BillyJeanKing 04-18-2010 07:46 PM

weirdo

Cez★ 04-18-2010 07:46 PM

:emo:

BillyJeanKing 04-18-2010 07:46 PM

:D

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

brb foodz

Cez★ 04-18-2010 07:49 PM

bring pics

JayBo 04-18-2010 07:52 PM

Oh, the cooler. Yeah, it was full of beer, ice, liquor and diet ginger ale and bottled water.

And I mean FULLLLL!

I was in a hurry yesterday afternoon. sorry for the late reply. I was on the way to go fishing

Cez★ 04-18-2010 08:06 PM

DW fishing. never been :(

JayBo 04-18-2010 08:10 PM

Really???
Wow. I thought everybody had been fishing!

BillyJeanKing 04-18-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80384)
bring pics

pics will be up later this evening, i still need some of the finished product

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80387)
Really???

:word:

Chance 04-18-2010 08:18 PM

Fuck em all who got somethin negative to say about the kid boosie

Cez★ 04-18-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80387)
Really???

everybody doesnt include me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 80388)
pics will be up later this evening, i still need some of the finished product

:word:

:happy:

BillyJeanKing 04-18-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 80389)
Fuck em all who got somethin negative to say about the kid boosie

wigger :imo:

elmeano85 04-18-2010 08:23 PM

haha

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Went canoeing today down the blanco river and flipped and almost drowned this fat girl that was ridin with me.

Chance 04-18-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 80391)
wigger :imo:

:happy:

theholycow 04-18-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80386)
DW fishing. never been :(

You've never been any kind of fishing? Like you've never even dropped a line in the pond at the end of the street or anything?

Fishing is very discouraging. I never catch anything. For some reason I always go back to try again anyway. I don't even eat fish!

stonehenge 04-18-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 80364)
:read: :imo

For those hosting sites, I like MegaUpload.com. It automatically uploads to multiple sites as well as itself. Then if one site deletes the file people can still get it; also if you upload a bunch of files then people can download them all at the same time from different sites.

Edit: I meant MultiUpload.com. One of the sites it uploads to besides its own is MegaUpload, though.

http://www.ShareBee.com is also nice
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 80376)
i are making ribs, sheeken, y baked beans

bbq :security:

DFW RIGHT NAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80379)
do like rain though

:word: DFW rain also

Cez★ 04-18-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmeano85 (Post 80392)
haha

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Went canoeing today down the blanco river and flipped and almost drowned this fat girl that was ridin with me.

haha. did she float :crazy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 80396)
You've never been any kind of fishing? Like you've never even dropped a line in the pond at the end of the street or anything?

Fishing is very discouraging. I never catch anything. For some reason I always go back to try again anyway. I don't even eat fish!

nope :(

stonehenge 04-18-2010 09:40 PM

cez be tejaz city gai

theholycow 04-18-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 80399)

:shake: I may try that one sometime, never heard of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80405)
haha. did she float :crazy:

Fat floats. It's less dense than muscle.

Cez★ 04-18-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 80407)
cez be tejaz city gai

serio :roflsad:

theholycow 04-18-2010 10:08 PM

So, I made my jig and bent my fuel line. It kinked but not so bad that I'm worried about metal fatigue, and not so bad that it doesn't flow well. I can blow through it almost as easy as I could if it were straight. It's not going to fit perfect but I think it will work.

I cut it off, and cut the one on the car too. The one on the car cut square and smooth, luckily. The new piece didn't cut square and smooth so I had to clean it up on the bench grinder. Then I ran it in the wirewheel too for good measure.

It was out of round and the compression fitting's nut wouldn't slide on easily / far enough so I had to squeeze it with vise grips repeatedly until it was round again. I also used a cone-shaped bigass punch to round it.

Not confident in the perfection of the surface I put a thin coat of gasket shellac on both pieces to fill in microscopic pores or something. That was probably a terrible decision that I'll regret. I'm waiting for it to dry, which I guess should take a day...I won't get another chance to work on it for a few days, I hope it's ok.

Hopefully on Wednesday I'll put it together and start it up.

shootermcgavin003 04-18-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 80411)
So, I made my jig and bent my fuel line. It kinked but not so bad that I'm worried about metal fatigue, and not so bad that it doesn't flow well. I can blow through it almost as easy as I could if it were straight. It's not going to fit perfect but I think it will work.

I cut it off, and cut the one on the car too. The one on the car cut square and smooth, luckily. The new piece didn't cut square and smooth so I had to clean it up on the bench grinder. Then I ran it in the wirewheel too for good measure.

It was out of round and the compression fitting's nut wouldn't slide on easily / far enough so I had to squeeze it with vise grips repeatedly until it was round again. I also used a cone-shaped bigass punch to round it.

Not confident in the perfection of the surface I put a thin coat of gasket shellac on both pieces to fill in microscopic pores or something. That was probably a terrible decision that I'll regret. I'm waiting for it to dry, which I guess should take a day...I won't get another chance to work on it for a few days, I hope it's ok.

Hopefully on Wednesday I'll put it together and start it up.

if it dont go buy a and n fitting or a tubing bender

Cez★ 04-18-2010 10:49 PM

dazed and confused ftw

theholycow 04-18-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly (Post 80415)
if it dont go buy a and n fitting or a tubing bender

What's "a and n fitting"?

The tubing bender won't work at this small radius, the guy at the parts store tried it.

If this doesn't work I have another pre-flared piece to try, the other half of what I cut off. I'll take it to a pro, either my father-in-law's shop or this place down the street from me that has hundreds of 1970s Lincolns that I assume really knows what to do with old tech stuff.

Then if that fails too I'll just have to give up and hose-clamp some rubber fuel line.

shootermcgavin003 04-18-2010 11:17 PM

i like it

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 80423)
What's "a and n fitting"?

The tubing bender won't work at this small radius, the guy at the parts store tried it.

If this doesn't work I have another pre-flared piece to try, the other half of what I cut off. I'll take it to a pro, either my father-in-law's shop or this place down the street from me that has hundreds of 1970s Lincolns that I assume really knows what to do with old tech stuff.

Then if that fails too I'll just have to give up and hose-clamp some rubber fuel line.

http://blog.corvettecentral.com/wp-c...2/100_3011.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

they make all kinds of different fittings and shit and you could do them and some steel flex line be pretty and last forever

theholycow 04-18-2010 11:20 PM

Nice! Where do I find their products?