All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rant: ok whats the fucking deal? (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=407)

Cez★ 09-18-2009 06:56 PM

ok whats the fucking deal?

anyone else have this problem with douchebags where you live?

so im minding my own business driving home and some dick decides to be a badass and all of a sudden sees my truck and decides to step on it to show off? seriously guy wtf you have to prove to me by doing that? my truck is a fucking heap and you want to show me your a little faster in your pos stock truck with shitty flowmasters?

second. im chilling at home and some douchesilo decides to do a similar thing while my truck is PARKED in my driveway to step on it and stir up some shit? wtf is that pussy? im not going to get in my truck and chase your dumbass. I get up and see who it is so i can do the same when i see you in teh street and i bet your punk ass wont do shit you fucking pussy.

ok rant over, shit just sorry. if anyone reads this that does it, well guess what? your a fucking chode

BillyJeanKing 09-18-2009 07:05 PM

If I see you while i'm in my ford tempo its on

theholycow 09-18-2009 08:10 PM

It might also be that he realized he was late and had to speed up.

People do all kinds of stupid stuff on the road every day. At least that particular behavior has no effect on me (unless they're on a Harley, in which case I go deaf for a few minutes and every baby in a 10 mile radius starts screaming). I just laugh at the money they're wasting on gas as I cruise along through timed green lights, watching them stop at every red light.

What does your truck look like that you think it provokes people to show off?

Biggs 09-18-2009 08:52 PM

9mm in my house just in case a douchebag steps on my property & decides to do something stupid.

Cez★ 09-18-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 6463)
If I see you while i'm in my ford tempo its on

bring it :boxing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 6465)
It might also be that he realized he was late and had to speed up.

People do all kinds of stupid stuff on the road every day. At least that particular behavior has no effect on me (unless they're on a Harley, in which case I go deaf for a few minutes and every baby in a 10 mile radius starts screaming). I just laugh at the money they're wasting on gas as I cruise along through timed green lights, watching them stop at every red light.

What does your truck look like that you think it provokes people to show off?

lol if thats teh case most of teh douches are in a hurry, yea i wish they would stop at lights but its usually in streets with no lights. my truck looks like a hack job really, its dropped with a very fucked up body it creaks and rattles over bumps and normal driving so it doesnt take much to think they have a better truck :imo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggs (Post 6466)
9mm in my house just in case a douchebag steps on my property & decides to do something stupid.

I wish it was in my property then theyd probably stop

Bruce 09-18-2009 11:48 PM

Its just like every other diesel around here has to blow smoke on my truck when they are in front of me. Nothing new :imo:

Cez★ 09-19-2009 12:23 AM

not that many diesel douches doing that, most of teh diesels i see are either stock or company vehicles

stonehenge 09-19-2009 07:44 PM

lol @ diesel douches, the ol' double Dz

I don't do this to anyone because bigger tires + stock gears + 305 = they would win anyway :rofl:

Cez★ 09-19-2009 08:12 PM

:lol: shit mine runs like crap, i guess they think they can pick on me? :shrug:

stonehenge 09-19-2009 08:18 PM

Maybe because its dropped they think you'll wanna race but since it has stock wheels and whatnot they think they can win?? lol

Cez★ 09-19-2009 08:23 PM

Im down for a race but they are going the other way and im not about to turn around lol, it would probably be even with their stock pos and tb spacer :lol:

stonehenge 09-19-2009 08:32 PM

you are no match for the tbs whistle

Cez★ 09-19-2009 08:33 PM

i kno :( theyll rape me :nohomo:

Empire01 09-25-2009 11:59 PM

Probably because you're lowered. I like to mess around every once in a while even though I'd never beat anything.

Cez★ 09-26-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empire01 (Post 8541)
Probably because you're lowered. I like to mess around every once in a while even though I'd never beat anything.

lol yea i feel ya, but lots of these guys run like 14s im like a 16 sec truck :lol: on my way home today some 2 dudes in bagged trucks started hitting switches next to me. i tried hard not to laugh so i just passed them lol. i shoulda had some fun

2005_Silverado 09-26-2009 12:29 AM

i get bullied when I drive WW :( most ricers wont mess with me in the camray though. Ive tried messing with Zs or Gs and they ignore me :(