All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 04-28-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 85591)
Cliff's on the SC secession thang?

plz

BillyJeanKing 04-28-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85592)
DNFR :down: FT

:word:

DNFRAAGFRNTSB

SarkOzy 04-28-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 85591)
Cliff's on the SC secession thang?

SC > all

Cez★ 04-28-2010 08:34 PM

pfft

stonehenge 04-28-2010 08:35 PM

http://www.wimp.com/shapeshiftingapartment/

brb remodelling bedroom

BillyJeanKing 04-28-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85597)

fakkin cool

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 08:49 PM

chris...since illegals are considered to be trespassing anywhere on the US, they can stop you just because you look like an illegal since you're trespassing...that be enough

--------- Post added at 12:49 PM --------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ---------

aaaaaaaaand...how much u think it costs to throw some illegal in jail to only release them with a minimum fine of 1,000? You think they'll ever pay up if they're here illegaly? And if you keep them in jail till family member pay up....costs keep adding up since theyre most likely low income. IMO, if AZ is gonna do this, DEPORT them...fuck this slap on the wrist shit....plus if they just flash a drivers lic, they get to go on their way...u think these guys cant get fake liscs? ID theft be VERY common among illegals

.GARY. 04-28-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85592)
DNFR :down: FT

:word: cliffz better.

Cez★ 04-28-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85599)
chris...since illegals are considered to be trespassing anywhere on the US, they can stop you just because you look like an illegal since you're trespassing...that be enough

jah pero since its written now everyone has theyz panties in a bunsh. acting like probable cause and racial profiling is just beginning with this law

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

and to further shit in the pawt

"This is Alabama; we speak English," he says in the ad. "If you want to live here, learn it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/201004...s/ynews_ts1831

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:01 PM

not beginning, pero almost encouraging it...u srsly gonna ask chris if hes a legal resident? or would u ask someone like urself or me? i leave wan out of this cuz he looks white.

JayBo 04-28-2010 09:01 PM

Fuck running right now. I'm listening to pink floyd. Kiss my ass

stonehenge 04-28-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85604)
not beginning, pero almost encouraging it...u srsly gonna ask chris if hes a legal resident? or would u ask someone like urself or me? i leave wan out of this cuz he looks white.

:bawl:

But srsly. I agree with you, they aren't gonna pull over some dude cuz he looks russian to make sure he is legal.

Cez★ 04-28-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85604)

of course me or you. you think they pick chriz out of a line to be randomly searched at airport?

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:03 PM

if u cant profile and shit..how u gonna determine if u ask someone for their papeles? its a given that most illegal immigrants no look like wan, chris, yay, meow, korkah or ewok. cao might be confused for a mexi pero he could be illegal too....so how do you not profile?

JayBo 04-28-2010 09:04 PM

K no fuck running. BRB.

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:06 PM

Im not for amnesty...pero fuck getting judged by me skin color. and oh yeah, we can sue....i think most people just gonna be like ":fp: fucking retarded...i dont wanna deal wit this shit any more...im free...why even take this any further...they might look into me taxis or something else :uhoh: "....srsly...i doubt the majority of the people will sue.

Cez★ 04-28-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85608)
if u cant profile and shit..how u gonna determine if u ask someone for their papeles? its a given that most illegal immigrants no look like wan, chris, yay, meow, korkah or ewok. cao might be confused for a mexi pero he could be illegal too....so how do you not profile?

you cant stop profiling :imo

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:09 PM

im numbers guy, not legal/politico wey pero i dont see how u not profile. most things that would point to an illegal, I probably has...mexi-stach...mexi spanitch, norteņo music, entire family with me just to go to 7/11 for milk....all signs of illegals :roflmao:

theholycow 04-28-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85599)
IMO, if AZ is gonna do this, DEPORT them...fuck this slap on the wrist shit....

I thought they already get deported, and they just come back. What do they have to lose?

I would think that prison would be a deterrent. It's one thing to try crossing, get thrown out and end up back where you started...it's another thing to get stuck behind bars for a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85608)
cao might be confused for a mexi pero he could be illegal too....so how do you not profile?

:cheeky: I can haz mexi street cred? Then mebbe I can haz tacos?

stonehenge 04-28-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85612)
im numbers guy, not legal/politico wey pero i dont see how u not profile. most things that would point to an illegal, I probably has...mexi-stach...mexi spanitch, norteņo music, entire family with me just to go to 7/11 for milk....all signs of illegals :roflmao:

:rofl2:

Edit: :roflsad: be more fitting

Cez★ 04-28-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85612)

yea dude serio. wan no get profiled cuz he white though :roflshrug:. i profile :shrug:

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:15 PM

mira

Quote:

What the law does

The law requires police to ask for immigration papers from anyone whom they have a "reasonable suspicion" might be in the country illegally. Law-enforcement officials are also empowered to detain anyone they hold in such suspicion.

It's also a state crime under the new law for immigrants to be found without immigration papers; individual citizens, meanwhile, can file suit against state agencies that fail to enforce the law. Police can detain and demand papers from anyone they have "lawful contact" with, but since the law defines illegal immigrants as trespassing when in any part of the United States, this gives the police the freedom to question people who are otherwise not breaking the law or engaging in suspicious activity. Those found to be in the state illegally can be thrown in jail for six months and fined $2,500, a harsher penalty than the federal punishment of deportation.
cao, it costs the illegal money to cross border using coyote services...cant come across that easy unless he be a veteran wetback who goes back and forth

--------- Post added at 01:15 PM --------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ---------

again..im no obama fanboy pero mccain is a fucking idiot thinking that obama can secure the borders in such short time frame...clinton and bush beefed up border security and its still to shit...how the fuck is the black guy to blame for this?

Quote:

In California, Meg Whitman, the Republican front-runner in the California gubernatorial primary, said that Arizona is taking the wrong approach to with its tough new law.

"I think there's just better ways to solve this problem," Whitman said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press.

But Sen. John McCain told CBS's "The Early Show" that his state needed such a law because the Obama administration has failed to "secure our borders." The Arizona Republican called the situation in his state "the worst I've ever seen," and that ineffective border enforcement has resulted in drugs pouring into the southwestern United States from Mexico

Cez★ 04-28-2010 09:16 PM

that old fart is saying that so he can say that he will come elections so he can get votes. politics today is teh sukk

stonehenge 04-28-2010 09:18 PM

The borders will never be secure. Regardless if the president is Obama or someone McCain jizzes for.

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 09:20 PM

11k :security: