All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 04-13-2010 09:50 PM

ta loco estem

jschrock 04-13-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78005)
Hmm so it didn't do anything to the phone.

Nope, nothing... :suicide:

Cez★ 04-13-2010 09:52 PM

he updated on wan :shrug:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 78008)
Nope, nothing... :suicide:

did you try both sbf files? Saw someone say it kept failing to flash 2.0.1 but it flashed 2.0.0 just fine. Either one is fine for you since you are going to root/flash a rom anyway.

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78010)
did you try both sbf files? Saw someone say it kept failing to flash 2.0.1 but it flashed 2.0.0 just fine. Either one is fine for you since you are going to root/flash a rom anyway.

I just tried 2 different 2.0.1s...I'll download the 2.0.0

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Shouldn't matter that i have 4.5.7 should it?

Cez★ 04-13-2010 10:03 PM

name?
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/pict...pictureid=7973

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

brb
going to school :emobye:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 78011)
Shouldn't matter that i have 4.5.7 should it?

I don't think so but here is a link for 4.6 if you want to try it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzjmngizmj

(requires 7-zip to unzip it)

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78015)
I don't think so but here is a link for 4.6 if you want to try it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzjmngizmj

(requires 7-zip to unzip it)

:shake: 7-zip is the only way to go! :happy:

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 78013)
name?
[IMG]http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1034&pictureid=7973[IMG]

that there be tharf's wife :imo:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 78016)
:shake: 7-zip is the only way to go! :happy:

I agree. I <3 7z :nohomo:

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78018)
I agree. I <3 7z :nohomo:

This IS NOT my day....hell i had 2.0.0 and now i cant find it...

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

In process with 4.6 SCORE!

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

95%..... :crossfingers:

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:17 PM

:happy:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 10:19 PM

:happeh:

Even if it fails at the end, odds are it worked. (from what i've been reading)

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:19 PM

Its good activating it now!

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:20 PM

IDK wtf u doing pero

:happeh:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 10:21 PM

:high5:

Now to root/recover/flash the easiest way is to use DMUpdater from the market. But it will only flash the DroidMod ROM which is kinda old. So stop after the root/recover and then flash a ROM of your choosing.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 78026)
IDK wtf u doing pero

:happeh:

repz cuz i jested :roflmao:

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:22 PM

:high5:

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78027)
:high5:

Now to root/recover/flash the easiest way is to use DMUpdater from the market. But it will only flash the DroidMod ROM which is kinda old. So stop after the root/recover and then flash a ROM of your choosing.

Hell yeah! :pepperjest:


I jested as well Eddeh :happy:

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:23 PM

repz too? :pepper:

stonehenge 04-13-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 78030)
Hell yeah! :pepperjest:


I jested as well Eddeh :happy:

You'z been given Droid Modding Repz also

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:25 PM

I be getting repz today :happy: been 4 days since last rep :roflsad:

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 78031)
repz too? :pepper:

You received reps from me tooz!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 78032)
You'z been given Droid Modding Repz also

Thank you thank you :bow: only took 3 hours :roflmaonono:

2005_Silverado 04-13-2010 10:25 PM

welcome to moddeddroidclub :shake:

shootermcgavin003 04-13-2010 10:26 PM

those tittays look great like cinniman rolls

jschrock 04-13-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 78035)
welcome to moddeddroidclub :shake:

:shake: thanks! Now to make mobile wifi out of droid!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.