All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Ewok 02-04-2010 01:51 AM

my fleet be goin down tonight my wifes tore-ass started running like shit and throwing codes so I bring home our genesis scanner home and it's a misfire cylinder 6 code so I had to do plugs and wires in the garage which made it better but the light sucks and it was stil cold
:ffuuu:

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jason

stonehenge 02-04-2010 02:01 AM

"Officer, I need you to find a Mexi named Cez. He drives LOW sierra that prob smells like SF. He be in Houston somewhere and met a gai in black/grey Dawdge Car. Plz find hims."

Ofcr: :blah:

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 44806)

3. Jamal
the name given to very upstanding black gentlemen whose dick is 13 inches long, gets bitches like he is at a dog pound and is a all around fucking awesome guy

:jester:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 44807)
my fleet be goin down tonight my wifes tore-ass started running like shit and throwing codes so I bring home our genesis scanner home and it's a misfire cylinder 6 code so I had to do plugs and wires in the garage which made it better but the light sucks and it was stil cold
:ffuuu:

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jason

Tore-ass ftl, almost as bad as jawjuh tempoh.

2. Jason
1. the act of being the sexiest person alive
2. A very VERY sexy person
3. Something you would/should name your penis

1. He Jason'd himself all his life.
2. "Oh, that person? He's just Jason"-- "But what is that Jason's name?"
3. I named my cock Jason, and same with my testes!

:roflmao:

theholycow 02-04-2010 02:01 AM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rick

Jesus...some of those are dead on.

BillyJeanKing 02-04-2010 02:04 AM

chappelle's show FTW

theholycow 02-04-2010 02:05 AM

Skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

BillyJeanKing 02-04-2010 02:05 AM

you forgot skeet skeet skeet

stonehenge 02-04-2010 02:06 AM

4. Rick

a person who goes beyond creep status and would someday wear cut off jean shorts

"Holy moley look at Dan jackin off to Girl Scout Magazine!"

"What a fuckin Rick"

:truestory:

theholycow 02-04-2010 02:08 AM

:lol:

stonehenge 02-04-2010 02:08 AM

2. Juan

Possibly the coolest name you can have. The first Juan was born in the badlands of Mexico and according to the legend raised by dragons until the tender age of five at which he, single handed defeated a troop of french invaders by giving them wrong directions that took them into a pit of eternal damnation. It is also said that, at 15 years of age, he created the cult to kukulkan the feathered snake by taking a snake, covering it with glue and sticking chicken feathers to the poor animal. Kukulkan is still worship at Yucatan up to the present day. The story goes on to tell incredible feats that would make Hercules himself look like a kid. The funniest part is that he died killed by a coconut while taking a nap under a coconut tree (of course) at the tender age of 78.

Juan already did that!
I wish I was as cool as Juan!
When I grow up, I want to be just as cool as Juan.
Juan is my hero.

:security:

Ewok 02-04-2010 02:09 AM

they interviewed a guy to replace one of the lazy asses at work the dude was creepy looked like a serial killer or something and his personality matched just plain weird so pass on to the next one

stonehenge 02-04-2010 02:10 AM

Hire him to find you swangers

BillyJeanKing 02-04-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 44818)
2. Juan

Possibly the coolest name you can have. The first Juan was born in the badlands of Mexico and according to the legend raised by dragons until the tender age of five at which he, single handed defeated a troop of french invaders by giving them wrong directions that took them into a pit of eternal damnation. It is also said that, at 15 years of age, he created the cult to kukulkan the feathered snake by taking a snake, covering it with glue and sticking chicken feathers to the poor animal. Kukulkan is still worship at Yucatan up to the present day. The story goes on to tell incredible feats that would make Hercules himself look like a kid. The funniest part is that he died killed by a coconut while taking a nap under a coconut tree (of course) at the tender age of 78.

Juan already did that!
I wish I was as cool as Juan!
When I grow up, I want to be just as cool as Juan.
Juan is my hero.

:security:

:security: :security: :security: :security: :security: :security: :security: :security:

stonehenge 02-04-2010 02:15 AM

I was raised by dragons bitches, fear it.

Ewok 02-04-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 44820)
Hire him to find you swangers

we do not need any help finding creepy / nasty ones there are plenty of them

BillyJeanKing 02-04-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 44823)
we do not need any help finding creepy / nasty ones there are plenty of them

ever found a hawt couple? :eek2:

Ewok 02-04-2010 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 44824)
ever found a hawt couple? :eek2:

there are some out there none that we have found in our area it seems all the ones that are attractive and willing to party are several states away:doh2:

BillyJeanKing 02-04-2010 02:24 AM

road trip :imo:

Ewok 02-04-2010 02:56 AM

we made the trip to Kentucky and it wasn't worth the trip (for the wife) so we decided not to really travel to far again unless it was going to be worth the trip

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

have you guys seen the taco bell commercial for the philly cheese steak thing

dude #1 whats that
dude #2 its a pinata
dude#1 what do you do with it
dude#2 you hit it.

cracks me up

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

do do do do do do do do shower time

SarkOzy 02-04-2010 02:58 AM

oh hai. bought a new phone. just like my old phone. :pimp:

theholycow 02-04-2010 02:59 AM

Meet the new phone, same as the old phone...

SarkOzy 02-04-2010 03:03 AM

:whoa: its dead on

Christopher buy christopher mugs, tshirts and magnets
Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

I love my Christopher, forever and always.
That soldier, he keeps me sane.
(=
Take a deeper look at your Christopher before you let go, he might be the best thing that will ever happen to you.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 44831)
Meet the new phone, same as the old phone...

:imo

http://www.pc-mar.com.ar/blog/wp-con.../lg-vx9400.jpg

theholycow 02-04-2010 03:03 AM

Where's the qwerty?

SarkOzy 02-04-2010 03:04 AM

:wtf: is that?

theholycow 02-04-2010 03:06 AM

A qwerty is a keyboard with letters, like a computer keyboard...the top row goes qwertyuiop.

Cez★ 02-04-2010 03:30 AM

proud owner of a mytaush, i are one