All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Heritage tourism in Malaysia (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=982)

Sharp 10-27-2011 08:46 PM

Heritage tourism in Malaysia

You might have heard a lot about niche tourism and how Kerala, the southern state of India, altered its tourism packages according to the principles of niche tourism to lure more visitors. kerala ayurveda tourism, wildlife tourism, heritage tourism etc were some of its highlights, eyeing an influx of niche tourists.

Another place which is renowned for its experiments with niche tourism is Malaysia, an Asian country. Malaysia bagged ninth place in the World Tourism Rankings, thanks to its efforts in promoting niche tourism. Malaysian tourist authorities tried to project `heritage tourism’ and it helped attain more attention from tourists.

Cultural vivacity is a characteristic of Malaysia, as is home for various Asian ethnic groups. Each group’s culture, art and festivals contribute to the country’s cultural wealth. The country also houses many heritage buildings which reveal the Islamic, Chinese or Western influences and many of them are a must-see for the heritage tourists.

The Government of Malaysia has enforced various laws in order to protect the heritage sites and buildings of the country. The museum, art galleries, film development department, handicrafts development division and various other wings of the government worked hand-in-hand to prevent destruction of the cultural and heritage elements of the country. The government’s efforts in highlighting Penang and Malacca as heritage tourism centres also brought in great results.

BillyJeanKing 10-27-2011 09:09 PM

:perv:

Cez★ 10-27-2011 11:15 PM

bitch plzgo

TATERNATER 10-28-2011 07:42 AM

panty crickets

:whatbish:

BillyJeanKing 09-20-2014 11:24 PM

this is the end

armageddon is here

resistance is futile

if you have not prepared for this day your fate is already sealed

the banks have failed

the system has fallen

your president has vanished

may god have mercy on your souls

K̷̶̨̛͙̙͇͖̜̱͇̞̤̝̯̝͇ͮ͛̎̅̏͂̄́͌̑͋̉ͩ̔̔̀̿ͤ͟ͅIͤ̎ͯͩ̄̒ͯ̊ͩͩ̈ ͚̤͖̤̯̩̣̩̮͖̣̲̩̗̞̉́͟Ĺ́̀̐̐̆ͥͧ̈̐̒͊ͦ̑ͤͦ̀͏̗̻̗̰̥̖̞̱̭͕̝̀͢ ͕̠̤̥͚̼̼L̶̢͍͇̦̰͔̘̘̪̄ͬ̓̓̌͐̐͜͜͞ͅ ͩͬ̏ͦ̆̂͋͞҉̨̨̧̣̣̼̱͙͕̤̥̰̞̟̭̟̻̤͍Kͧ̈ͨ́ͧͯ͒ͣ̿̽̋̇͊ͭ̏̑̂͏̶̢͠ ͙̜̹̬̞͙͖͎̺͔̠͎ͅI̷̛̅ͣ̈́̌ͯ̆̑ͭͤ̄ͨ̚͞͏̫̞̣͍͚̳͈̩̺̰ͅͅL͆̄̆̀͊͆̓ ̶̵̷̧̲̬̜̬͚͈͐͛̌́̄̽͒͋͗̿͜L̛ͦ̂̊͐͐̍͗̈͌͛̿͛́̚҉̶͇͈̬͔̼̹͔͖̭̤̤ ͅ ̒̓̇̌̊ͭ̃̽͑̆͏̶̳̝̻͔͈͍̣̻͈̼̣̺̯̤K̴̢̤͍̪̥͙͖̻̳ͭ́͗̒ͬ̿̆͆ͯ̚͘͟͡ ̠I̷̡͔̥̪̯̤̙̣̳̦ͬͤ̎̅̉̎́̚L̽ͬ̾ͨ͌̂ͭͬ̾͑̅̅ͧͭ͏̵̗̜͕̩̺͕̣̹̤̯̥L ͧͩͦ̄̎̈̃͛̚̚͘͏͖̟͈̹͕͓̗̗̞͙̬͖ ̥̩̩̞̟͚ͫͯ̐̇ͨ̋ͧͥ̈̀ͯ̂ͮ̌͋͋̋̉̀͜K̲͎̪̟̲̖ͮ͊ͯͯ̓ͦ̀̄̾̽̑̚͡I̎̚̚ ̐̐͆͊͂̓̂ͧ̌͋̓̎̋͏̵̡̘͖̯̙̝L̢̩̩̪̳͍̬ͬͩ́ͭ͐̔͑̇̈ͩ́L̍̍ͮͥ́ͥ̾͛̑ ̸̲̼̭̳̼̝̟̹̪͍͈̰̲̭̇̑̌ͫ̑ͥ̀͜ͅ ̶̂̏̅ͣ̌͢͏̰̱̗̟̠̟̼̕͢K̳̼͙̦͈͖͙̦̫̗̅͊̐͑̄͂̓̎̈̌ͩ̓̿̄̔̚͜Ĭ̒̿̄ ͒͌͐ͣ̃̄̐͗̿́̇̓͛͘͏͔̝͓̫̫͓̣̪͎͙̣̱͍͉̲̪̰͝͠L̓͆ͨ̆͂ͤͦͣ̇̆̊ͬ͗ͩ̚ ̷̡̃́͟҉̞͖̘̱͇̝L̴̵̑ͧ̀̏ͤ̇̾͊̿́͟͏̜̪͚͔̫ ̷̘̜̗͖̤͚͍̥͎͓̥͚̱͉̔̌̃͌ͧ̓ͯ̉̃ͬ̚͟͜͞͝K̵̛ͬ͊̈́̒ͬ̇̈́̆̿ͪ͋ͣ̏ͨ́̚͞ ̶̜̳̖͙͉̭͔͚̥̳̞͕͍̥̮̰ͅI̒ͧ̂̾̆͂̽̽͑͗ͧ͛̂ͩ̈́̚҉҉̝̜͖͇͕̪̳̬̗͎͚͟͞ ̤L̃ͦ̽̅̾ͯ̾̈ͨ͛̏͊ͦ͛́ͧ̚҉̴̧̨͉͙͝ͅL̡̢̳͚ͮ̂̽̅ͨͯ̆͛͛̾͒̓ͮͨͥ̌ͤ͢ ̬̙̺̻ ̸̶̥̮̲͍̰̝͖͚̳͕̝͖̞͈̞͚̫̤̃̾̉ͮ͋͌̎́̆͌͘ͅK̎̾ͮ͛̑ͨ͋̊̈ͮ̉̐ͬ̚͜҉͡ ̞͉̜͎̹̪͖̦̪̘̥͙I̷̢̎͛ͯ̆̆͋̃̉͛͗̾͂͢͞҉̩̪͈̞̘̜͕̼̺̺̝̻͈L͐̃͑͂̏ͭ ̸̩̞̤̗̬͇̼̙͚̩̤̠͇͈̈́͌ͩ̉̎͐̈́͋͌͒̚̕͘L̡ͤ̃̈́̏̓ͯ͛͂̉ͤͮ̑̏ͬ̏ͦͦ̒͢͠ ̗͉̯̟̯̭̘̻͙͎̯̬̠̯͡ͅ ̴͉̰͔͈̖̙̻͕̯̫̂ͪͨ͐̕͡ͅK̤̟̪̗͔̺̩̹ͮ̊ͪ̊ͭ͌̅̆̆͆̌̓͐͊̓̇̕̕I̐͌ͥͧ ̬͇͉̻̺̜̭̳̫͓͈̥̽̎̾͂ͪ̿͋ͯͪ̕͜͞L̦̰͕̟̲̜̤̲͓̭̺̜͋̏ͬ̓̇̆ͨ̒͌͐͜ͅL ̸̧̡̥̯̰̠̼̪̹̩̣̟̠͙̰͌̈ͩ̚͞ ̸ͯ̂̆̀͑ͪͬ̏̂̓̓̀͑ͭͧͪ̐̃̕҉̺͍̜͉̬̦̱̕Ķ̙̜̼̳̦͓̻͕͋̒̈́̒̒ͣ́ͯ̀̎͘ ͎I̧̛̛̭̝̱̤͈̟̘͙̞͑̌͑̿͗ͬ̎̌̏͛͑͑L̃ͩ̽ͤͣ̌̑̃́͏̢̩̝̼̻̲͈̬̙̕L̆̃ ̢͉̥͙͖͓̬̦̮͖̤̹̖ͣ̃ͬ̍̅́́͜͟͡ ̵̘̹̙̫̦̯͇͙̲͔̞̼̖͓̯͈̟ͧ́͑ͬ̔ͫͨͤ̐͋ͩͭ̒͌̿̑̍͋͘̕͜ͅĶ̸ͯ̆̔ͣ̏͋̑ ̵̷̩͇̹͇̭̮͓̮̥̙̬̗̦̜͍̙̬I̴̵̢̨̿ͩ͋ͦͧ̏̎̃ͭ̀̉̄ͮ҉̼̲̝̠̲̳̖͖͈̘͇̮ ̳̬Lͥͤ̽ͫͪ̉ͮ͏̩̣͖͇̘̹̬̯̥̤̪͙͔̺̬̜͕͢ͅL̸̢̰̖͈̹̪̓ͭ͑͐̓̌͢ ̛̬̪̮̞̰͓͙̠̯ͩ͒͑̓̀̚̕͟K̜̻̠̲͖͎̘̖̺̺͖̠͋͒́̃ͦ͊ͨͮ̐̃̏̀͌̓̊̈́̄͘͞ ̬̠̟̬͚ͅĮ͇̳͍̹̣͓̟͙̤͔̬̣͆ͬ͋̐̌ͤ̅̀͛́͜͜ͅL͋ͯ͌̈́̋̈̔̀͐̓̈ͦͪ͛̃̿ ̛̖̝̙̬̣͕͚̣̺̞ͤ͜L̨̛̞̩̩̬̪̣̠̟̰̯̮̘̊̄̆͌̽ͦ̓͒̈́ͤ̌ͧ̋̚̚̕͡͞ ̻ͅ ̵̢̙̮̞̞͇̼͉̹̘̭̞̩̏̈̍ͯ̒ͬͥͩ̂̋ͮͭ͞͝Ķ̵̯̱̝̲̭͙̞̹̻̩̹ͥͥ̎̓ͩ̀̚͟ ͇̺͎̬̥̯̩̫Ǐ̈́̓ͣ̿̆̎͏̛̤̟͇̦̹̙̜̹͜ͅL̢̡̝͇̦̺̬̪̃̑͂̏̌̂̿ͭͫͮ̕͘͞ ̝̘͎̘̙̞̱̦̜̫͇ͅͅL̢̛͕̜͉̼ͤ́̉͋̆̓̂̌͂͛̇̇͝ ̵̵ͣͥ̇̉̑͊͑ͣ̄̉̑͢͏̼̪̺̯̟̩̦ͅK̨̯͍͈̫̲̐̌̅̓̓ͭ̓͑͋̆̊̉̍̋̊̚͜͢͞͞ ̭̹̯͔̹̜̻͓̘͚͔̯̜I̧͓̪͓̠̹̓̒͛̿̃́̋͡L̢̜̮̥͔̣̺̯̜̲̜̆ͫͬͬ̾̋͊ͪ̊́ ̖̠L͊̿ͨ̓͜҉̮̗̯̬̫̰̯͓̮͓̣̭͇͇̣̺͉̙͉ ͪ͌ͦ́ͪͤ̑̓̉̅́ͮ̉͐̚͟҉̮̹̯̩̮͍̜̤̙̙̹͙̪͟͠ͅK̓͆ͨͣ̀̏͋̃҉̧͍̳̼̙̕͠ ̠̯̜̹̗̰̞͎̖̫̖I̵̊͛͂̈͒͑̈͑̃̋ͧ̚͏̡͈̰͙̲̪̦̮L̷͕̦̜͕̭̝͇ͫ̎͐͋ͦ̀͢ ͖͈͕̻Ľ̴̨̙̟̲̰̗͚̜̹̦̻͇̻̰̮̩̀͂̈̐ͩ͐ͩ͂͆ͯ͆̌̎̀̓͒̏́ ̵͚̰̮̫̻ͦ̆ͧ͒̓ͬͥͣͯ̌ͩ͟K̢͚͖̫͓̤͔̘͚̣͕͉̣̠̞̱̞̻̿ͤͣͮ͜Ǐͪ̏ͯ̌́̓ ̡̯̜͙̟̖̭̤̪̣͓̺͎͉̻̍̔̔̆͟͜͟͝L̏̑̄͆̄͒̽̈̊͌̽ͤ͑ͮ̂̕͝҉̭̖̙̖̪̪͔̰ ͚̤͔̰͈L̴͈̝͓̹̑́̏ͤ̔ͤ̀́̍͐̋̾ͥ͜ ̶̀̋̾ͮ̽̉̃̄̏͊̎̍͌ͩ̏̉͆͜҉͟͏̬̩̣̘͔̮͔̖͈K̴͕͇̲̹̜ͤͥ̂̉̅͐̎̃ͣ͊̅͠ ̭͈̦̹̬̞̱͔Ī̡̯̱̼̯̯̥͈͍̓͌̅̈́ͭ̀͞͞L̡̢̼͙̖̤̙̬͌̄̑ͭ̎͛͐͛̈́̌̋͗͗̌ ̦̘̼͇̯̣̦̲̟̦͔L̩͕̱̥͎̝̮̖̮̠̥̬̣͚̝̩̇͐̋ͧ̋̑ͮ͆͗ͥ͊ͮ̓͛ͪ̐̕̕ ̦͚̗ ̡̡̱̥̝̩̟͈̘͙̻ͪ͐̎ͪ̈̿̎ͫ̃ͭ̉̐͋̀ͤͫ͊̚͜͡K̡̧͖̞̬̱̝͖̥̥̤͐͂͛̽ͮ̀̕ ͓̗͎̳̫̱̮̬͇I̧̝͈̣̻̙̹̲͑̽ͯ͋̈́̍̊̿̔̐̊͐̄͆̔ͧ̀L̴̵̢̢̰̬̞͖̬͑ͦͪ̐͗ L̻̥͖͕̤͉̜̩̙̗̪͈̬͉̰̳̥̩̝̔ͪ͑ͬ̄͊ͦ̀̄̔̈̂̎̅ͯ͜͞͠ ̷̴̨͕̞̼̹̙͇̻̦̥̗ͦ̑̏̊͝͡K̄͛ͨ̄͆ͬ̈́͌ͭͯ҉̱̪̺̤̬̱̙̱̘̜͝Iͬ́ͯ̅͗̀ͯ ̨͙̜͖̼͛ͪͩ͟͢͢͞L̵̵̘͙̹͎̪̳̮̦̭͈̪͖ͩͣ̈́̄́̉ͩ͗̇ͮ́ͪ̽̆̉̀̚L̏̑̉̔͆ ̧ͭ̔̇̋̓̍̐̔ͨ͑͞҉̶̻͚͍̯͕̥̟̣̯̻͕͙̳͎̺ ̢̨̞͖̤̥͎̰̩̪͓̮̠̟̳̞̼̹̲͔̔ͥͮͤͪ̌͛͋͝͠Kͯ̄̇̉ͨ͐̽̆ͧͬ̍ͩ͑̌͂̽̃̓ͫ ̶̡͘͜͏̘̟̖̘̪̣͚̜̘̠͓̯̗̟I̴̸͈̠̯̞͍ͯ͗̎ͮ͐͊̿ͬ͜L͛̎͆̔͆̔ͫ͐̔̓̂͊̆ ̅́͊҉̛́͟҉̖͓͓̝L̰̞̲̣̥̿̑̉̊̓́͠͞͠͠ ̨͋̃̔̇̒͗͊͐̔ͬͭ̅ͭͬ̽̈́̓̊̚͏̢͡͏͇̥̠̜̲̰̹͉̣K̑̐̿͒͗̽ͨͣͥ̊͒̓͐̃͂̓ ͐͏̧͏̵̺̞͖̮̟̮͍͕͜Ḭ̢̡̱̠̖̺̄̈͂̇ͥͩ͗̔ͫ̋͂ͬ̑̿ͭͤ̚͜͢͜L̊̓̒͆̿́̇ ̭̻̺͍͈̗̅̓̒̂͊̑̆̅̅͟͢L̢̢̳̫͔̣͚̖͂ͫ͑͊ͩͬͥ͆̒ͤ̕ ̧͂̆̾̓̀̚͘͝҉͚̦͕̖̰̪̩̫͇̦̘̲̥͉̺̼K̵̝̰̣̞̭̩̳̼̟̽́ͮ̽ͮ̉̆̅́̌̑͑́ ͙̘͇̺̲̱̠Ï̸̡͆̓ͯ̾́ͩ̿̃ͪ̾́ͯ̿̊̾̉͑̀҉̢̟̜͍̪̪͓̣̬̻͉̣̖͚L̨̽͗̇͒ ͝҉̷̭͈͓̜̫̫͕̣̣L͍͉̰̺̩̘͚͉̯̥̞̠̟͎̗̜̀́ͮ͛̔̒̑̈͢͝͞ ̷̨̬̱͈̥̗̋̈́͗̓̅͂ͤ͗K͇̖̹̲̲̰̯̳̼̹̱͎͇̜ͭ̈͑̐̇̎ͥ̊́ͣ͂̉̈́͜͝͡͞Ì̃ ̢͓͖̣̫͚̙͉̳̟̩̟̙̼̹̹̬̬͋̇̐̊ͭ̽ͯ͂ͥͭ́̍ͧ̾̓̿ͦ̕͢Lͤͯͣͩ̄̾̍̍̐̏̈́ͧ ͆̂̑͢͞͏̟̗͕͔̭̖͓͖̤̥͔̣͍͖̪̜̫ͅL̷̛ͬ͊̎̌ͥ͗̐̚͠҉̙̫̟̰͈͓̳͓̣̠͉̻͚ ̞͉̼̰͈ ̞̰͈͇̼͈̺ͭ̉̆̈̀̄̍̀̎ͮͦ̔̌̽̃̆ͭ̀͡Ǩ̩̙̮̌ͩ͒͑ͤ̈ͯ̾̃̋̊ͮ̅ͤ̆̔ͧ̄͞ ̩͍̣͚͉̭̺͙̠͖͉Į͌̇̿̓͒̄͗̉̍͐̚҉̞͎̥̪͚͔̼͔̜̟̺̮͔͢͢L̽̓ͤͧͩ̈́̾̐ͥ ̵̸̨̗̦̟̘̱͇̽̉̿͗̽̒ͨ̚̕L̰̥̙̪͙͓̹̔̄ͦͧͦ̎ͥͤ̆͠͞ͅ ͒̆ͥͨ̃̈̑̑̚͏̶̯̝̘̦͕͉͎̜͉̰̀͜K̷̠̝͍͓̙̜͌̏͗͊̽̃͊̽ͦ͐ͪ̽͂̈Iͪ̏ͫͧ ̵̡̻͍̤̜̬̩̟̗͊͗̑̓͑̋ͮͦ̌ͨ͡L̸̩͈͔͔͚̋̀̇͗ͮ̐̐̈͑͜͢͡͝L̡̢̑̿͊͛̏̚ ͍̻̰̠̟̟͚̘̟̺̥̖̻̬̬̬ͅͅ ̶̸̡͚͕̼̱̤̰̼̳͌̎̅̾̋ͭ̂̑̄̈́̿̒́̀ͤ̍ͅĶ̴̴̥͔̣̲̄ͪ̂̒ͮ̀̉̇͌ͧ̀͝Ȋ ̸͇̘̫̣̹͙̣̫̺͍ͮ̃̑ͥ̈̉ͩͪ̏̑̕Ḽ̶̲͍̣̗̠̝͇̝̱̳͙̭͈̌͋ͫͯ̇ͭ͛̅̔̃L̂ ̵̶̲̝̹̳̫͒ͫ̈̇́ͨ̈́͐̇͑͊ͪ̚̕͠ ̴̣̠̺̹̯͚͎̲̬̩̲̙̦̞͕̭͎ͣͣ͊́͂͊K̥͉̣̠̠̮͈͍̪͎̹̦̊̈ͤ̋̊ͣ̾ͨ́͘͟Iͥ ̵̶͔̝͎͚͚̙͚̼̲̣̯̣̣̟͎͊̄̔̽͗̂ͩ̑͂ͬ̏̂ͮ́̚ͅL̛̤͔̜̺͕̬ͤ̄̂̍͒̿̽ͩ͞ ̜L̸̛̟̭̖̙̹̱͈̱̤͇̙̻͚̮͓̇ͩͯ̅ͩͥͪ͋ͮ̆̓ͩ͂̓̏͆́͘͡ ̷̢̧̹͙͉̘̱̙̥͕̌̒ͭ̄ͮ͋̔ͪ̊͐̾ͯ̅͊͆̋ͣ͑̾͡Ķ̢̟̳̺̞̫͙̼̖͎̣̗ͭ̓̎͛͐ ̻͓̣͖I̛̓̈́̋͂̊͒͡͠͏̯̮̘̠̭̟͚̳̳͙͎̠̳Lͧ͑́̅͆ͪ͂ͪ͛̈͐ͦ͘͏̵̼̪̠̹͙ͅ ̘̞̬͈͔L̴͕̣͙͙͍̯͎̜̭͕̤̺͐͗ͯͫ̂̏̐̂̾ͭ͆͂͛ͩ̚ ̢̛̦̙̺͍͓̻̹̙͉̤͖̻͓̼̻̒̀͊̆̇ͥ͛̈́̋̆̏̄̊̐͌̀͢K̈́̆̑͗ͪ̍̅̎͆ͬ̊ͬͤ͗͆ ̶ͮ́ͣ͝͡҉͔̖̞̩͈̩͖͔̲͉̻̩̙I̸̥̜̺̠̱̩̱̭̊̅̓͊ͣ̌͊̾̓̈́ͪͧ͛͌̆̕̕͠͠ͅ ͍L̬̣͔̤̖͔̹̿̽͂̌͐͒̀̓͑͝L̨̜̦̼̼̱̝̬̪̰͚͓̗͖̋ͮ̽ͧ͑̇ͧ͒͒͞͡͠ ̵̷̵̛̬̟̣̤̜͇͕̮ͤͯ̓̊̔͑͞K̵̥͕̜͈̹͍͎̦̬͚̗̳ͤ̌ͩ̀̈ͫͪͭ̀͢Į̓̓̄̉̐ ̷̝͎̼̬̬͇̙͖͡L̷̛̮̳̰̮̙̲͈̫͙̫̿̏̓̉ͬ̎̂̅̒͒ͥͮ̒͒́͜͞L̔̾ͯ̏̊ͮ̐ͬ̿ ̨̡̧͔̰̹̮͎ͪ̄ͤ̕͟ ̉ͣͮ͌ͦ̾̌̇̐ͤͬ̂ͧ̏ͪ͊͑͏̷͓̫̙̪̬̲̮̗K̢̡̨͇̮͙͕͇͎̻͕̤͑͆̿̅̓̇̈́̀́ͩ ̼̫̤̦̭̟I̶̧͎̻͓͉͇̹͈̳̞͂̇̿͋ͩ̾ͧ͗͒̒ͮ́͋̃̅̚͜͜͡ͅLͭͨ͐͌ͯ̽̈́ͩ̅̏̓ ̘̜͕͍͚̣͓͉̼̟͔͇͉̝̫̅͛̅͘L̷̴͖̙̺̯͔ͬ́ͥ̓͆͛̀ͨ̽ ̶̃ͬͬ̓̿̒ͪ̎̿ͫ͋̽̉́͠҉̷̟͔͔̹͖̹K̢̨̤͎͈̩̣̞̺̭̲͍͚ͣ̌͌̾͛̌ͨͤͫ̆ͮ̊ ̠̩̝İͭ̅͋̂͊̓͛ͮ̄͒ͦ͋̓̓̇͡҉̦͇̖͎̙̤͍̘̬̘̘͕̣L̢̢ͯ̄̅ͮͥ̈́̏̊ͦ̑̓͌ ̠͇̦͓̯͕̺̗͈L̹͖̞̬͙̙̠̩͉̮͖̺͍̒̌̊̈́ͩͤ͂̒͘͞͞͡ ̛̾ͯ͗̍ͤ̑̀̒͏͕̪͓̹̮͓̬̘͖̲̣͇̝̱̼̞͎ͅĶ̦̫̤̒̀̃̊̿̎̆͂̒ͨ̉͌ͪ̑̏̚͡ ͈͙͉͇͈̺̻̱̩̪̗I̵̼̩̼͙̝̭̗͇̣͇͈̺̙̟̣͖͙̐̔͌̐͝ͅL̃͒̈ͫͣ̏͊̎̐̅ͮͣ̽ ̶̡̛͎̼̝̼̤̙̰͚͕̠̳̹̰̼̻͖ͥ̊̎ͅL̷̦͖͖̬̣ͨͣ̀̋͑ͭͬ̎̿̔͡ ̛̙͈̹̤̞̩͚ͭ͗̓̐ͫͯͥ̒K̢̩̫̳͖̩̞͔̝̘̳̺̹ͮ͆̎͗̈́̏̑ͫ̄̅͋͐̃ͯ́͢͟͞Ȋ ̶̛̟̮̬̹̘͉̥͓̦̺̼̖̺͈̼̐͗͌ͫ̌ͯ̆ͥ̔̐͐̈ͨ́͐̒ͤͭ͢͡ͅLͩ̿͆̍͊͗ͪ̏ͭ̾ͤ ̵̸͓͎̭̥̝̬̪ͧ̕͟Ļ̶̧͓͙͓͖̠͖̜͇̻̯̦̖̼̣͉̎͆͊ͯ̕͢ ̨̧̹̥̪̭͔̥̆̑ͯ͛̇̂̑K̎͒͑̓͋̽͒ͤ̾̈̑̏ͪ̔ͨ͒̎҉̧̢͞͏͉̱̞̝͕̩̞͚͇͎̘̲ ͕͉͎͖Į̫̬̝͖͍̭̼̪̪̣̥̫̝͙͋̏̓͛̇ͤͯͨ̊̓͐͊̉́̕L̶̮̺͍̲̘̰̥̓̂ͣ̂́̕ ̲̤͈L̸̨͍̺̣̹̺ͥͪ̃̀͌̎͆ͦ̆̂̐̎̐̿̾ͧͧ̓̏͝ ̶̛̙̬̫̱̜͎̝̹̳͉̫͇̥̯̜̫̈ͧ͒͊͌͊̍͑̍̓̂̋̇͊͑ͧͫ̐̚̕͢ͅK̎ͮ̓̄̓ͤ̍̊ͯ ̶͕̫̗͎͓͔̝͍̦̪͐̓͑I̴̵̴̱͎̤͎̗͚̟̟̝̦̎̔ͥ̄͌ͪ̉̎ͥ͐ͧ̓̐͟L̇͆̇͊͗̎̋ ̵̩̪̬͖͓̐͒ͫ̓̊ͫ͒͂̀̀͑̈Ľ̽̿͋̓ͪ̅͛̌̒͢҉͏̝͚͓̯̣̥̰̘̪̭ ̨̈̾ͤ̓ͬ̑̈ͨ̇̈̀͢҉̘̞̬̮̯͇̩̝̀ͅK̷̶̶͈͔̰͓̩͒̓́̅͑̍Iͩͪͩ̈̊̈͌̍̈̚ ͩ̅̎ͤ͂̇̅̇́͏͏̗͚̪̲̦̥͖ͅL͍͔̝̤̞̈́̑́͒̋͋̔̈͆͌ͨͤ͋́͟L̐ͦͤ̃ͧ̆ͤ̃ͧ ̩̬͚̭̭̪͙̹̝̝̰̗͇̠̯̜͍͌̂͂̄͌̚͠ ̸̹̦̞̬̠͕̱̩̦͈̀̅͋͐ͭ̐̉̌̐ͣ̔ͦ̋̽͒ͧͤ̈̕͡͝ͅKͥ̄̂̊̉̔̇̅ͯ̉̇͊͗ͪ͋̈ ̧͂͂͏̸̜͚̼͓̗̝̗͔̟͇̳̥͕͎ͅĬ̶̸̵̤͕̫͔͈͌ͦ͛̐̑ͬ̔ͧ̒͐͋͘ͅL̏̀̀̅͒͡ ̜̺̗͖͎̮̩͇̹̭̟̙̤̯͎̩̝͢͞L̹̰̦̥̪̫̲̆̑̂̑ͦ̒̈́ͨ̄ͬ̉̈͂̊ͧ̃̍͜ ͧ̈̂͗̇ͭͩͭͣ̓̑͑̍͛̓͑̈́̈́̚͠҉̸̷̸̗̺̥̙̙͚̳͙̜̥͓̳̭̝̳̬̮̩ͅKͫ̈́ͧ̿ͩͣ ̶̑ͨͫ͂̇͆͆͐̂́̆̔̀҉͎͔͈͉͘͞Ĭ̛͂̔ͨ͑̀̒̉͑͆̔ͣͬͪ̎̇͑ͭ͜͝҉͎̤̩͕̼͙ ̱̻L͖͚̯̮̩̭̩̲̞̲̺͙̊̾́ͦ͒̈́̓ͤ͑̒̈́̄̒ͦͮ͑̓͡͝L̶͓̟̹̞ͨͫͯ̑̀̂̋͟͜͜ ͈̭̱̗ ͕̯͕̪̲̺̖̇̽́ͮ̔ͧ͆̌ͭ͟Ḵ̺̳͕ͫ͑̋́ͭ̾͠I̵̛̛̝̓͂ͨ̔̏ͭ̅̍̀͆͗̏̽̌̕͝ ̗̜̻̹̭̰̝͖L̵̶̴̷̠̫̜̲̲̗̣̿ͧ̌͒ͭ͋ͤͦ̇ͤͭ̉͐̑ͪ̅ͅL̈͑ͧ̈́̑̿̆͒ͤ̾͠͡ ̡͍̻͓̬͇̫̯̹͓̦̪̼ͅ ̶̡͇͇̻̖̲̖̬͒̃̇ͯ̕Ķ̴̦̻̬͓͙̺͓̌̅̃̈́͆ͭ̒̋͞I̷ͣ̏̆͗̃́͘҉͔̠̲͢ͅL̃ ͨ̎͂͆̓ͨ͂̆̚̚͏̷҉̸̯̞̮̲͕̩̗͙̜̩͚̯̝̤̜ͅL͑̀̌̌̂̍ͪ̎̿͟͏̨̮̞̣͉̭̲͘ ͓͕̦ ̢͈͍̙̘̜͈ͯ͌̋̄̉ͮ̽ͬͩ͋͒ͣ̾̓̽̕K̵̛̦͈͉̪̞̗̻̩͇̳̦̲̙̙̅ͫ͒͒͗́ͣ́̀͡ ̜͖̗̦̭Ỉ̛̄̒̉̅̄͌̎ͯͩ͡҉̣̬̬̳̞͇L̷̷͎͕̄̈̉ͣͤͦͯ̑́̎ͥ̐͂̎̑ͮ̏̕͞͝ ̟̯̦̖͎̦̘͈̞̥L̛̘̬͔̫͖̱ͣ̓̈͒͋ͨͧͨ̎̂ͬ͑̔̊͒͜͟͞ ̸ͣ̋̇ͨ̉̾҉͉͈͍͔̭̲̠͎͇͈̩̼̹͎͓̭̺K̶̵̢̗̼ͬ̇̉̍̊̔̃̅ͩ͐̓̈͑̓̃̽͛̚͞ ͖̹̖̙͔͍̳͖I̡̢̤̣̝̔̍̃̋̕̕ͅL̸̡̒̿ͤͤ̈̿̍͛͑̏̎ͮ̒ͭ̉ͫ́̕͏͕̣̦̣̖̤ͅ ̣̱̯̞̯̞̠̱̰̟ͅL̨͇̯̺͕ͮ͗͒͐̂ͯ̄͒͆̓ͮ̒ͥ̀̆ͯ́͟ ̉̾̇͌̕͏̗̯̖̖͇̟̖̠̳̖̩͢͠Kͨ̽̋̄͋̽̋̾̚҉̬̤̦̩͟͠͞͡Ī̀̄̅̒͂ͫͧͬͩ͜ ̡͈͖̻͈̩͚̲̱̠̜̹̻͙̫ͅL̴̦̥̠̘͙̘̗̻͕̥͍̺̩͚͚̰̼͔͓ͮ̅̎͐̈̒͒͞L̄ͤ̃͗ ̢̛̜̤̣͎̊ͣ̽̋̄̈̈́͐ͯͣ́͢ ̭͖̪̹͔̉̅̒̿̓̚͟K̷̸̫̦͙͍͇̘̩̤̼̦̳̿ͣ͒̂́ͬ̒͂͊̚͝Į̛̞͒͛̅͋̄̄ͥͬ͡ ̬͖͉̼͔͓̣̮̹̫̦͇̞͈͖͚̮̪L̷̨̺̻͎͕̤͈̙̖̙͕̓ͫ̐ͪ̈̓̆͒̀͒̀̚͝ͅL͑̈́ͪ̅ ̸̙͈̟̘̳̩̤̥͛ͭ͂ͤ͗̓̎̔͡ ̢̢͙̭̦̳͎̙̟̟̩̩̼̠̩̰ͭͮͬ͗͐ͪ̑̑ͥ̏ͨͤͯͧ̚̕͝͝ͅK̢̽͒̐̎͋ͥ̍̌̄͛ͥͬ̀ ̯̘͇̤̻̗̳̙̻̞͕̭͚͖̲͙̭͡I̴͊ͭ̇͊͛̇̎͒̽͘҉̢̥̩̲͎̠̞̻͍̤̗̠̺̮̼̮̗͔͢ ͍L̸̢̧̟͚͙̭̩̫̥̳͙͔͌̒̾̔̏͋ͤ̈́͑̓̚͠L̶ͮ̿͑̾̓ͮͪ̔͒͂̇̉͂̽̇͋̄̐͘͞͠ ͈̪͔̠̤̩͇͇̗̫̥̮͍̰̝ͅ ̛̆͗͐̉ͬ̿ͣ̒̐̑̑̈̈̎͢͠҉̮͎͍̮̱̦̭͕̖̬͉̫̦͓̮͖̭̭K̷̠̟͊͊̓̈ͮ̏̓̊͟͢ ͚̳͍I̓́̍̔̎̇̈̽ͭ̉͂ͯ̄̽ͤ͝͏҉̝̗͓̣̻̠͎̭̣L̸̡̛̬̫̯͓̱͈̆̇̓̑ͪ̓̇ͮͣ ̳̫̗͉͇͔̗̱̗͔͉͈̼L̛͔̞̩̜̺̬̣̳͍̥͚͈̣̋ͨ͒ͧ͂̈̇̊̆͆ͯ̆̌ͨ͐̂̍͌̚̕͘͝ ͕̟̖͇͍͚ ̸̛̠̱͚̺̬̩̮̂̍̽̂̇̅́͑ͤ͒͐̌̾̍͒͟K̨͋̎ͭ͛̓͌ͨͮ̚͘҉҉̝͈̘̱̥̻̻̘̱͢ͅ ͕̻̭I̷̴͇̼̙͈͍̪͈̲̭͍͇͈̙̩̻͛ͤ͒̎́̈͑͊ͯ̅̃̚ͅͅͅL̢̰͖̥̼͎͓͋̓ͤ́͜͡ ̗̙̝͈̻͖̤ͅL̵̹̲̟̱̣͇̙̋̈́̐ͣ̉ͩ̂͑̚͠ ̋ͬ̈́ͫͤ̉ͭ̔͑͑͏̛̥̥̥̕K̯͍̟̙͎ͨ̽̌̈́̆ͤ͐͂̈̉̽̿ͨͬ̂ͮ̕͟͡I͑̓̓͐ͯͯͧ̑ ̵̡̙̤͓͓̮̰̜͚̩̞͢͢L͖̖̙̦͍̫̪͚͓͕̹̈́ͮ͋͊͗̐ͤ̈́͐͒̅ͨͩ͛̄͊̈́̓͛́͘͜͠͠ L̨̓͊ͨ̃̿ͧ̇̆ͯͯ̂ͧͪͧ͋͢҉̶̳͔̘̤͇͇̩͍̬̮ ̧̧̭̝̗̘̌̒̃̾ͪ̏̈̏̇͌͘͢K̴̊̾͊̀̓ͬ͆̑ͭ̐҉͇̳͉͎Iͩ͗͐́͏̢̯̥̭̪̤̣̥̘ ͓̫L̸̤͚͈̠̞̥̮̘͉̑̐̆̑ͯͫ̋́L̦̝̮̳̱̹̗̪̯ͩ͊͗͗ͯͫ͌̅͌̑͊ͬͨ͂ͥ̀͟ͅͅ ̙͖̻͈̻ ̸̋́̓̿͢҉̯͔̝͚̟̣̞͔̣͔͈̬Ḱ̶̪̬̝̞̫̖̖͎͓̫͎͙̭̜͎̯̹̆̋ͯ̑̏́̈́̕͟͠͡ ͖I̛͉̯̫̭̩̙̹̩͖ͯ̏̌̿̽̄͌̅̋́L̢̀ͤ̍̔̎͛̍ͤ͑ͮ̚҉͙̩͈͎̲̟͓̰̟̹͚͍̗ͅ ͔͈̻͖L̡̡̜̖̪̞̳̗ͫͫͣͩ̓̑ͣ͑̓ͨ̌̅͒́ͨ̽̀̚͡ͅͅ ͑͗͂͏҉͎̭̞̥͇͚̞̩̞̪͚̬̹ͅK̡͒̎ͪͩ̈́̇ͣͧͥ͛͘͟͜҉̟̦̰̻̦̯̮̥̤I̋ͫ̐̓̿ ̧͏̶̡͓͇̬̕L̸̵̢͍̞̥̩̩̳̦͔̞̩̝̯͍̥͎͌̀͆͛Ḽ̡͖͈͚̩̄ͬ̾̓ͣͣͥͯ̀͘͠ͅ ͅ ̷̵̡̛͍͖͉̬̭̲̟͖̙̝̩̗̹̰̳̣̊́̽ͭ͊ͭ̆̈̐ͥͮͪ̂ͭ̓̔͋̓́K̈̉̈̍͋̅͐̑̒ͬ ̵̤̥̗̺̻̕I͂͂̊͜҉̵̢̞̮͍͖̳́ͅL̴̏ͪ͒̍̈́ͩ͗ͮ̌́ͫ́ͦͮ̀͏͎̳͕̮͚͙͇͕͠ͅ ̰͇͚̱Lͬ͗̓ͥ̓̋̄̀͗ͥͥ͜҉͍̹̯̭̣̱ ̢̻̰̞͚̠̱̻̱̩̼̻̺͚̐̄̆̅ͯ̔̓̑ͭͦͦͭͭ̀́̚̚͜͡ͅK̉̾̍̔͋̉̓̃́̋̈́̀͒ͪ̚ ̧͂͏̶̷̳̘͔̝͉̰̤͉̞͙̥̬̞͔Ḭ̴̵̶̧̱̲̤͎ͤ͌ͨ̿̑̃̑́̅ͅL̐͐̆͛̆̏̏̃ͯ̚ ̨̳͍̺̞͔͇̲͗͒ͨ̄́͢͜ͅĻ̝̩̼̣͇̟̯͓͚̦̯̖̂ͧ͑̓̈̾͛̋ͪ̓̇̓̆̆ͯͧ̀́̕ͅ ͇̗̘̤ ̶͖̩̪̫̫̙̬̝̪̜̺ͫ͆ͩ͐̆̾̔̓͊̿̏̆̉̏ͥ̂̂̔̚͜͡͡K͆̈́̒̈́ͬͥ̏̄ͦͪ̃̐͊͆̈ ̷͏̡̦͉̭͝͡I̛̻̞̹̜̺̹͇̗̼̿͑̌͗̔̓ͫͪ̿͊̃̍͟L̸̵̖͓̝ͫ̐̇̄̐̋̆̈́̂̉̓̚ ͙̳͔ͅL̶̨̘̱̝̱̞͔̱̋ͬͮ̀̓̿͗ͨ̈͂͂͞ͅͅ ̢̛̮̠̥̖̗̖͕͈̪̣̹̱̆̄̾̄ͪ̃ͪ̐͗̿̽̃ͮͦ͌ͦͨ̒̚͘͟͟K͗̇ͥ̑̉̽̒̉̂̇̕͢͟ ̘̫͙̺̲͔̬̰͎̻̖̹͖͕͞ͅͅĬ̢̧̤̩̗̜̺͉̙̣͖̿̄̀ͪ̐ͪ͂̒ͨ̄ͤ̑͐͒ͮ͊̚̚͜L ͚̠̰̖̥̤̮̟ͦ̔ͧ̔̇͐͋̏ͩͤ́͝L̵̶̢̬̙̟̳͆́̈͂̆̅͗͠ ̋̋̍ͯ̅҉̧͉̗̲̜̠͙̣̳̺̘̼̱̠͙͝K̵̢ͤͫ̇̑҉̡̛̗̮̻̦̭̘͓̥̟̰̖̠͍I̾̐͒̾ ̂̀̉ͦ҉̷̢̥̟̹L̵̬̝̙̝͈̬͇ͮͨ̽́͑̓͂ͥͮ̓̂ͣ̍̂̑͋̏́̚͝ͅL̈́͆̂̀̇̎̿͊ͬ ̸̵̙͉̠̲̖͉̯̩̟͚̳̩̹̤̹ ̢̛̺̜̰͍̐̆̓ͧ̎ͫ̈́͛̂ͣ̑ͮ̎̿͂ͬͤ̕K͖̝̯̪͈̖̼͇͈͍͇̞̽ͤͫ͂̏ͩ̄ͦ̈̐̀̚͡ ̪͇I̴̢̫̖̭̬͕̥͎̮̝̮̪̲̻̮̙̫̗̜͌̂ͩͧ̂̉̽ͩ̈́̌ͩͭͩ̌̓ͪ͛͠ͅL̴̡̇̂̿̇͢ ̴͕̮̗̘̪͙͇̱̯̲͇̹͉͖̗̯̥͝ͅL̨̨̧͔̻̭̰̬̙͓̗ͧͮͥ͗̄ͯ̅̓ͨ̏̂̂ͬ͂͒̚͞͠ ̣̳̖̘̯̲ͅ ̴̛̈ͣ̌̒ͧ̓̉ͪ͏̫̯̣̥̳͙̼̭̟͜K̇̔̔̇ͫ̒͌̀ͣ̏ͬ̌̚͏̧̡̤̪̘̲̻͡Iͯ͋́ͩͦ ̷̵̛̖͔͖͖̩̮̞̠̠̲̰͔͒ͫ̽L̴͖̙͙̱̟̙̭ͬͪ̍̇ͥ͑͛̑̈́̅́́͠Lͦ̉ͣ̓̈̒͊̆ͩ ̡ͤ̿̑̽͏̠̹̪̣͖̫ ̵͕̱̭̜̺̯̣͎͇̠͙̱͊̅͂̽ͥͪ͒̄̒ͬ̔̂̓̈́̀K̵̸̹̜̰̻̦̫̉ͮͯ͂̒̎̇̂ͥ̽̎͒͜ I̫͉̲̠͓̖͕̩͖͎͉͇͕͈̙̗̟̯̊ͭ̇͐ͭ͐̊̈̄͆͛̂̾̃́͘͟ͅL̂̎̓ͬ̓͑̽͌̂ͭ̓͆ ̸̺̣̠͚̻͚̞̤̝̞̯̰̘͇̼̺͂̎̿̀̇̋ͣ͢L̡̰̟̞̗̫̜̔͌̍͋̽̉ͯͧ͌̃͒̆͐̑̕͘͡ ̬̠͔̥̖̟ ̶̛̙̹͔̫̖̣͎̻̪̤͚̜̮̜̬̖͍̝̊̾̆̄͑̒̄͘͡͞K̨͒̂̐̆ͬ̈́ͩ͒̈͐͌ͭ̏ͯͪ̑̓̎ ̵̗̖̯̤̞̝̺̻̕I̡̱͉͍̠ͯ̓͒͂͗ͥ̉ͬ́̊ͩ̑ͣ̓̽̿̿L͛͑ͬ̈̄ͥ͛͐̽̋̾̎͊ͥ̂͒ ̡̲̝͔͍͎̯̀͜L̸͒͒̃ͥ̀́҉̝̳̗̝̝͇̙̙̺̻͖̮̫̠̤͍̘͖̻ ̷̰̞̻̱̫͍͇̐͆̓͒̅ͥ̏̽̋̂ͅĶ̶̛̘͓̲̣͓̜̳͊̎̈͋̕Iͦ̽̉̂́ͪ̊ͦͦ́̈́̏ͪ̚ ̷̸̢͍̩̳̤͝Ḽ̵͍̙̭͕͕̳͖̇̄̀̓̇ͣ̐̈̀͋̇̑͂͐͘͟L̵̒͋ͭ͑̌̔͝͏̰͖̗̻͜ͅ ̯͓̘̲̞̦͉͇̰͖̲̳͇̙ ̎ͨ̀̆̈́ͩ͂ͬ̉̽͗ͪ̑͝͏͏̢̛͉͙͇̻͕͚̥̖̮̜̥̣̠K̨͂ͤ̌̑̇ͥ́͐̄͡҉̫̭̣͍͝ͅ ̬̻̠̞̠I̛ͬͩ̇̎̍̔̿ͥ̾̇̏̓͊͒̀͠҉̘̠̥̙͈̮͙̭̣̱͈ͅͅL̍̍͗͆͠҉̛̫͈͇͕̼ ͍̠̬͉̖͇̙͙̖̝̥̰ͅL̶̴̼̥̘͈̯̹̪̥̗̰͕͎̐ͪͯ͌ͥ̐̎̈̿̐ ̶̸̷͓̰̱̙͎̇̔̿ͣͬͭͦ̎͐͐͑͗̀̿͂̆ͩ̀͞K̵̘̱͓͙̳̠̑͛̾ͪͅḮ͒ͩ͆ͨ͌͛ͨ̚ ̯͔̣̞͇̣̠̻͍̲͙̦̖̗̦͙̈̑͘͠L̏͊̆ͪ̂̿͗̃̿̈ͫ̏̓͏̴̭̣̙̫́L͊̂ͨ͗̅̇̚͢ ҉̷̜̙̹̞͔̦̹̗͉̪͚̲̺̙ͅ ̸̧̛̆͆͗͛ͥ̅̓҉̗̥͕̪̥̟̦̟ͅK̸̶̡̢̼͕̝͚̜̙͈̝̳̫̰̗̞̳̩̞̰̠͇̍̒ͪ́ͥ̚ I̫̺̱̙̗̗͚̺͖ͥ̄ͬ̌̉͑͘͘͡ͅĽ̷̡̬̲̩̦͖̟͔̥́ͬ̌͗̆̀͢͝L̴̴̗̘̏̑͌͛͘ ̠͔̜̠̰͉̼̤ ̸̰̙͖̘̥͙̳̞̦̘͍͖̠̼̥ͦ̾̔͗ͦ̿͐̊͢͝K̵̨̧̡̝͖͍̦̏̊̋͞Iͦͣ̋ͦ̈́̅̎̋ͩ ̸͔̺̝̭͍̤̰̹̣̙̓ͯͤ̂ͫ̎͘ͅĻ̸̛͉̗͍̹̼̯͑ͨͫ̏͆̋̈ͧͯ͌̓ͣ͌̆̉̂̍̓̀ͅͅ ̠͉͈̲L̢̡̂ͯ̒̊̊҉҉̷̺͓͎̮̗͍̥̹̠̮̘̗̭ ̍̈́̔̾̏ͤͬ̾ͥ̃҉͏҉͈̮͍̖̤̖̗̤̣̀K̢̢̢̩̩̝̺̗̞̦̳͔̭͑̋́ͣ̾͌́̌ͨ̽̀̕ͅ ͕̞̙̻Ḯ̷̷̯̜̻͈ͭ̍ͩͪ̄̔͒͛͌ͬ͊ͥ̕͟L̢͉̤̳̬͗̈̀ͧ͌͒̃ͨ̄͌ͥ̓̍̓ͥ̾͜͠ ̮Lͤͨ̆̇̏ͩ̑̐͌̚̚҉̟̖͔̳͍̦̹̙̟̤̝̞̺͈̮̳̀ ͍̭̯̜̟̝͔̤̦͔̩͍̼͔̺̗͋̐̏̃͒ͣͫ̊̀̕͟͢K̷̢̜͎̫͍̭̎̿́̍ͯ̃͗̎̍̆̀̃́͟ ̮̬͈̼̺̪̹͍͎̞͎̬I̵̢̔͐ͮ̒̉̋̓̃͌͂ͧͦ͂҉̲͚͖̫̮̰̗͕̦̦͘Ļ̲͉͉̿ͤ̔̊̌ ̞͇̦̜͈̙͍̬̖͙͚̹̟͍̱ͅL̶̡͐̎̒̎ͪ͋̍̅̂ͬ̾͑͐ͯͯ̚̚͏̰̣̫̭̫̱͚̠ ̷̗̥̠̬͓̲̻̩̤̥͈̺̼̙̺̺͗̉̈́̅ͭͪ̓͋̂ͦͮͨ́ͨ̃̇ͣ͟͟K͆̽̈̔͗̎ͬͪͮͧͨ̅̓ ̨̛̼̱̤̘͕̯̎̔ͪ͂͗̂͘͢͠ͅI̛ͥͪ̅̊̌͘͏̤̩̠̱̯̕ͅL̔̒ͩ̈́̋͑̂ͥͫ͐̍ͫͨͪ͆ ̛̙̻͎̺̣̻͇̻͕͉͎ͮ͢L̡̡̛̝̗̱̹̰̻̜̰̳̭̱͍̟͊̉ͨͭ͆ͬͧ͌͐̿͂̕̕ͅ ̶̵̤̦̗̲̣̗̰̲̳̦̯̤̞̖͈̆͌ͤ͒̌͐̈ͦͪ̅ͮ́̚͡͠K̶̬̅̐͊͂̌̌̾͂ͬͩ̆͋̕͜͝ ̬̻̖̺͖̭̬̻̝̺İ̻̙̲̼̣̖͎̭͙͚̩̯̜̠̃̑̏̌̇̿̿̅̿͒̈̽͂̅̒ͥͭ̋̕͘͝Ĺ̿ ̷̶̲͍̙̩͕̺̫̪̰̰̮̘̘̟̜̭͛ͨ̋͐̎͗͌̀͛͜ͅL̵̰̬̯̟̦̩̻͖̥͉ͩ͂ͮ̈́ͨ̿̊ͯͯ ͉͈̺̣̣͚ ̴̲̙̤͈̮͔̟͉̜͚͂͆̅ͤ̇ͥͯͧ̈́͂͗͛͒ͬͦ̕K̵͙͔̜̳̘̹̘̞̦͇̫̝̳̺ͯ̏̈́̅͝ͅͅ ̪̲I̛ͣ͐̓͂͑̍̇ͮ́͞͏̠͖͙͙̠͔̼͓̤̖̝͎͎̫͎̠͢ͅL̴̘͇͕̖͔̳̅ͪ̍͗̈́ͭ̕͝L ̷̧̛̺̪͇̜͚̠ͧ͛̏ͤͧͫ̾̑̀̚ ͣͤͧ̉͊̒̉ͥ҉̺̟͎͕̟̣͕K̸̦̟͈̣̲͕̞̾ͪ̔̋̇ͧ͆̂ͭ̔̍͠I̷̴̶ͩͤ͛͋̇̃̏̎͝ ̮̹̩͎̖͎̯͕͔̻͎̦ͅL̤̯͉̺͍̦͙̠̮̹̣͉̖̘͉ͨ͊ͧ͋ͥ͆̓̓̅̆͛͘͠L̓͒̎̆̈̆̚ ̾͋̋̕͜͏̣̜̩̜̝͙̣̼̫͔ ̴̴̧̥̣͔͓̜͉͎͈̺͎̘̪͗ͯ̒̍̽͆͝ͅK̨̈́ͮ̓̃ͨͥ̓ͤ̓̿̓̎ͮ̃̆ͨ͟͜҉̮̼̩̪̱͎ ̪̮̫͎͔͎͖̮̰̜̭͍İ̧̀ͣͫ͆͗ͬ͑͠҉̧͓̤̤̭͙͔̥̩̭̜͕̤͝ͅLͫ͒͊̓͑̄ͦ̌ͩ̚ ̛̥̠̘͇̻̥̝̦̘̝̪͈̖̪̭̇͢͟͞L̰̖̭̺̮̲̯͖͍̮͈̾͐̃ͦ̽́̊ͥ́ͥ̏̀̂̋̃̚̚͘ ̳ ̸̡̢͖̩͈̩̭͖̈́ͯ̓͊ͥ͊̋̍̋̔K̢̡̛̜͖͖͈̥̲̗͈̇̀̀̅ͥ͛̈́̔̎ͯ͒̚͡Ǐͥ̓̃̆ ̪͎̩̗͍͇̖̺̻̱ͣͫ́L̶̖̺̩̯͖̪̺͙͔̂͑͐̑͌̓̅̒ͬ̄ͅͅͅL̜̟̏ͫͥ̏̀ͭ̏͛͘͝ ̩̪̮͙͚̻̻̘̤̣̩̰͎̫ͅ ͊̊ͪ͒̔͗ͯͣ́͜͏͍͈̠̦̯̱̥̮͚̺͚̣̳̣K̴̸̛̟̣͔͇̺͉͉̼͍̼̹̩͍̼̹͇̐̋͌ͥ̓ ̪Ȋ͕̙̟͔̩̞̣̪̦͎͙͚̘̮̼̟̎̈́ͬ͑̍͛ͦ̄̂ͣͪ̌̈́̀̀͜͝͡L̒͗͗͗ͥ̅̽̓̀̅ͬ̊ ͍̭̱̜͎̪̻͚̇͋̋̇ͪͩͧ͝Ļ͎̝̬̖̘̝̝̹̘͕ͬ̉ͣ̋̈͒̂͌ͫͣ͊ͫ̽͑́͢ ̳̼̼͎̰̻̲͇̻̤͚͚̞͉ͣ̊̈́̆́̂ͭ͊͑͒̄̐ͧ͗͜͢͞K̵̙̳̯̗͚͆́ͫͫ͑̃̈̾ͥ͂̕ͅ ̪Ȋ̢͕̟̼̇ͤ́͗͆̃̏ͬͥ̄͆̂̆̏̓ͪ͢ͅL̵̸̵ͯ̊̆͌ͤͫ̌̎̐̈̔̊̄ͧ̾͛͂ͨ͗̕͜ ̫̬̩͇͓͓͍̙̻̞̰̩̭̘̟̭̮̻L̡͎̗̬̳̖̫̮͔͓̲̹̠̖̞̽́̔͑̃̎̊̍ͥ́͢͡ ̼ ̴̸̡̭̱̞̠̼͍̘̭̥̻͚̫̘̺̱̿ͫ͗͗̒͌́͟K̷̡͂͊̆ͨ̄͂̍̾ͯ̐͑̋͜͏̩̘̦̬̯̣͚ ̼̜͓͍̜͓̤̣̟͖Ï̡̧̟͔͚̲̻̜͖̥̪̟͚͈͖̬̻̺̥̩̌ͥ͊̏͡L͆̋ͭ̽͑ͫ͐̆̊̾͋̓ ̷̩̮̖̩̻͕̣͓̠͓̭̣͖̟̰͓͇͚ͪ̒̽̉̕͡L̡̢̫͍̺̲̲ͨ̈́ͭ̀ͦ̽͒̾͜ ̷̶̸̤͚̬̭̈̄̒̔̉̇̓̈́̀͛ͧ͆̚̚̕͜K̛ͧ̊̅̀ͫ̾͌ͥ̎͗̀̐̃ͣͮ̾̚͏͇͚̬̹̝̯͝ ̠̻̩̱̗̮͇̩̱̯͙̲Ī̲̦͉ͤ̋̉̍̌́̌̎ͮ̀ͫ̚͢͞͡L̔ͪ̿͆̆͌̄̾̈́̐ͭ̂ͥͦ͒ͥ̔ ̢̟͉̣̟͔͍̯̺͠L͖̲̥͎̩͍̘̬͖ͣͥͯ̾̎̏̆̃ͫ̓͌̎̒̒ͧͨ̅̄̀͜ ̏̃ͨ̒ͬ̓̾͢҉҉̦͕̗͈̼̫͖̬͓̗̯̖̙̰͉̱͇͞K̶̵̸̸̹͔͎ͯ͆ͯ̆͋̄ͧ̐ͪ͊͛̓ͦ̚ ͙̼̭Iͥ̑̏ͧ̊ͭ̊̔̑̆̀͆̇̂҉̸̖̱̜̭̖͉̖ͅͅL̷̝̣̣͙̳̞͔̆̎̋ͥͤ͂͘L̏̐͐̏ ̴̣͕͈̦̥̗͉̓ͪ̇̓ͪ̽ͣ͒͘͘ ̧̗̯͎̘̞́̃̓͑͌̽͒̃ͧ̐̏̈́̂̅͋ͥ̚͞K̸̬͍̳̦̖ͫ̓̉̏̑̅̇͆͊̃ͬ̋͋ͩ̋̀Iͣ̅ ́ͩ̑͋̃͊̓̄̎҉̵͕̯̱̝̣͎̫͍͞L̨̢̜̼̳͍̤̂̂̎ͩͧ̃̒͊ͯ̎͌̇̑̕͢͢L̑̑̑̀ͧ ̴͖̮͓͕̰̻̜̩̮̩̓̕͜͞ ̝̱̝̜̲͕̱̺̮̩̗͔̟̗̦̓͑̃ͤ̑̒ͫͯ̇ͭ̊͑͐͒̀͞͝K̸̛ͣ̏̈́͊̓ͪ̔͗͊̍͋͗̈́̓͝ ̸͚̰̱̻͖͙̘͝I̵̝̤̳̙͎̼͍͕͓̬̞͔͎̰ͤ͂̂̄̈́͂̎ͣ͊͂ͬ̑ͨ̚͡͞͠L͆̓̀̂͛̉́ ̶̡ͪ̋͟͞͏͎̥̤͈̗̯̜̙͚͉̻L̵͌̏ͫ̋̇̐̇̈ͨͬ̔́̿̎̕͞҉̦͓̲̦̦͔ ̸̡̢̞̱̲̥̳̦̟̤̝̠̘͈̖̖ͧ͒ͦͮ̋́Ķ̘̦̣̝̘̞̱̑ͫ̌̆̅́ͬͯͣ͘ͅȊ́̍̌ͤ̉ ̵̧̥͙͖̩ͪ͛̃̿̆̈́̅̉̀̎̓͜L̹̳͔̝̯͓̪̂͛̓̓̄ͯ̈ͫ͐̐̅ͫ̕̕Lͯ̃̑̉̾̓͋͛ͯ ̛ͭͥ̀͏̡̳͍̖͕̞̞̮̝͜͝ ̶̨̳̱͓̤͇̘̠̲̩̥̅̃ͮͥ͐͗̐͐̓ͮ̃̈́ͭ̓̌̑ͩͣ͞K̡̨̢͔͍̬̼̮͎͖͕͔̋ͧ͆̎ͧ͠ ̭͓̝̗͙̟I̷̵̢̡̭̟͔̪̤̬̰͋̈̃ͮ̾̀̓͛̉̆̂̍̍̊͑̒̚L̛̂ͬ͑̍̓̑̋ͮ͌̃̾̌ͨ ̷̙̻̯͖̖̫͉͈̞̖̬̝͓͈̖̮̺̝̀͜ͅL̸̳̘͕̮̤̣͖̪̑ͤ̌͒̂̽ͤͤ̃̅̎̈̆̀̔͗͘ͅ ̻͚͖ ͒ͦͨ̅̚҉̣̲̭̜̞̬̦̝̺̫̞̪̪̝̭̪̼̝͟ͅK̸̇̾̄͋ͨ̓̍̐ͬ̉̆̉̒̐ͦ̈̕͠͡҉̹̹ ͔͚̦̠͔̟̭͎͕̘̯͎̘̤ͅĮ̢̤͍͔̟̟̦͙̭̥̈́̔̉̐̈̃ͧ̈́̃̾ͪ͐̀͘͟L͆̐͛̓̑̎̆ ̻̙̼̣̞̬̟͕̲̥̭̳̤̼̼͕̗̓͋̆͑͐̐̏̾̍͛ͫ͢ͅL̷̛͛ͣ̎̈́ͬ́́̂͋͐̈́̌ͩͫ̃̚͟ ̡̝̘̥̤̣̥̦̯̞ ̶̺̩͍͖͎͓̱̺̻̯̯̣̰̟͎͖̟͂̂̇͛̓̅̐ͤ̄̈́̄̅͗ͤ̃ͩ͞K̷̷̛̹̠͗́ͤ̓ͣͥ͊̽̀ ̮̦̮̖͔̟͙̝̤͔͎̩͇ͅI̝͓̫̖̺̜̳͈̼̲̮̟ͩ̆͑̇́ͩͤ̀ͮͩ̑̽ͣ͆͑͒̀͟L̓̊ͥͬ ̎ͣ͒̅̔͗̐́̑̈́͆͘͏̸̛̥̫̫̹͜Lͨ̂̈̎̓ͤ̽͛͠͏҉̫̪͍̞̮͖̱͙̖̪̩͍͇̳ ̦̙ ̨̠̼͚͔̝̘̺̞̹̺̫̰͇̤̿͛͒͗̀̅͊ͭ̈́̀͢K̸̵̸̫̘̟̬͚̗̬͕ͫ͒́͌̿̅Ǐͣ̄̋ͬ ͈͈͈͚̟̟̒̈́ͬ͌̽̽̽̐͆́͘͘͟L̴̷̡̩̳͓̮̳͈̣͙̞̈́̃ͨ̓̇͛̈́͂̐̆͂͐ͨͪ͑͡͝L ̢̡̩͇̩̩̱͒ͣ͆͊͜͠͠ͅ ̵̨̗͓̪̖̳̳͚̥̻̯͇̘̣̳̫̽̈ͥ͂K̷̛̩̮̩̪̼̮̦͚͒́͑̾̈̈͐̃ͩͫͫ̀͘͢ͅI̊ͬ ̶̏͋ͤͫ̋ͣ́͏̜̭̲͔̭͉͖̬͎L̷̴͙̹̠͎̼̮̤̹̂̋̽̂̓͌͊ͥͬ̒̉́̚͢͡ͅL̾̇̆͊ ̡̩̬̠̼͂ͫ͌̑̕͘ ̶̡͕̯̞͔̥̘ͨ̽̊̅̂̈́͋̅̆̈́ͧ̌ͫ̔̎͑̐̿̀́K̶̷̮̦̻̗͓͕̻͕̼ͨ̋̔̎ͣ́͢͡ͅ ̘̦Ȋ̧̩̺̳̱͕̥͈̤̻͈̘̭̱͚̺̇ͧ̓̌͒̽̈ͪ͂̎ͫ̆ͅL̢̟̼̝͍̲͎̆̈̎͋͑͗͜͟͡ ͚̪̠̖͕̥͎͖̜ͅL̷̨̻͎̣̪̩ͧ̒ͣͨ̓ͦͥͯ ̵ͫ͂̒̈́҉͇̪̣̲K̶͒̈́͒̍͏̧̝̮͚͢ͅĮ̸͇̰͉͓͎̮͇͇̤ͬ̎̈́̒͑͊͗̽̐ͣ̈́̎̑͑ͣ ̪͈͕͙̣̜L̾ͫ͒̑͌͏҉̥̖͕͍̳̤̤̺̜͎̫̙̖̝̙L̵̛͕̼͖̫̼̰̓̆͊͗ͥ̃͛͂ͭ̾͂ͬ ͎͖͚̪̠͈ ̙͚͓̥̥̟͉̯̗̳̠̾ͩ̔̔͗̓̿͂̑ͣ̕͘͝K̡̼͎̝ͥ͒͐ͤ̿͛̈̍ͪ̈́͆ͦ͑̂͗̌̌̓̀̚͡ ̼̩̪̣̲͕͍̙̦̯̻̲͍̯I̸̧̗̱̬̱̮͉͇̙̪̫͈̯̪ͩ̇ͧ̆ͮ͐ͣ̂͐͋ͭ̏ͧ͛̊̚L͂̃ͦ ̴͛̃̇̊ͧ̌̽̏̃̚͞͏̵͉̜͚͚͙̫̘̬̫̗͔͉͎̰̭Ļ̡ͩ͆̍̎̆͌ͧ͛ͤ̂̓̌ͮ͗ͨ̈͘͡ ̵̩͕̮͉͖ ̴̡͛̽̉ͣ̔̐̓͋̈́̿ͯ̉ͥ̓̔̓̀͠҉̼͙̤̪͚̳͔̼ͅK̶͓͎͇͚̼̫̫̹͉̜̠̗̀̌̒̿̊̕ ͇Ïͥͭ͆̂̒̾̿̋͑̅͏̸̥̪̣̬̹͖͉͚͈̪̣̦͎̼̫̟̜ͅL̡̨͗͋ͭͭͯͭ͏͓͕͕̥̜͕́ ͙L̷̘̤͖̬͙͈̮ͪͧͬ̐ͪͤ͋͊́̒̆͆͂̐ͪ̚͝ ̈̍ͪͣ͑͘͏̙̫̣̠̩̱̱͇̪͍̠̫̜̜͍̠͔͉K̴͔̜̞̰͍͔͎̤ͬ͊ͯͬ͒͆ͯ̂͂̇̉̃̀ͮ͠ ͚̭̦̲̝͖I̷̥̼̤̬̞͕͖̗̩ͩͯ͌̐̈̒̎͊̉͡͝L̸̷̢̩͎̻̭̪̟̬̹̺͎͓͇ͭ̊͊̈L̍ ̢ͣͨͦͤ̓͐͝҉̧̳̪̘͍̭̹̙̫͕̙͈̬̘̝̯̹̺ͅ ̴̸̧̡̫̝͙̮̣͕̰̜̱͉̞͇ͯ̄͌ͫ̅ͯ͂͗̑̆͐ͧ̐͐̚ͅK̢̛̫͉͎ͩ̑̒ͤ̍̐ͯ͑̾ͧ̆͝ ͔̥̟͖̩̘͎̮Į̴̸̢̥̭̣̻̠͎ͨ͌̀́ͮ̍L̵̢̢̧̟̫͓̫̠̦̦̝̠̣ͨͮ̓̾͗͛L̒ͤ̿ ̖͈̫͇̋ͣ́͘͠͞ ̷̵̧̧͍̳͖̪̩͇͓̀̆ͦͬͤ̎ͬͭ̂ͤ̈͌̅̋̀̓̚͜Ḵ̷̨̺̹̤̗̺̮̖͇̘̍̓̇͋͑̀I̐ ̵̨͖̜͚̫̱̗̜ͪ͆͛́ͭ̓ͦͯ̅̊̓͂͛̚͜L̸̡ͪ̈́̈͌̒ͬ͑͐ͮ̋̌̅ͤ͐͒̀̿͡͠͏̱͇̺ ̥̬͖̲̯͎͖̩͉͙̪̺̮̰ͅL̷̞͈̟̥͚̽͗͛̉ͧ͌͛͢ ̡̟͎͉̗̲̱̹͌͑ͩͦ͂̋ͥ͆͆ͧ̾͒̀ͦ̈ͪ̑̕͜͜K̵̨̢̼̩̙̠̗̞̤̝̘̈͊̒̓̍͒ͬ̚͝ ̝̟̱̟I̡͚̘͖͔̐̑͂ͩ̕Ḻ̛͇͇̼̪̑ͣ͒̎̿̑̌͆͗̾͗̑͘L̨ͮ̎̉̑̊͆ͥ͏̻͖̫̦͢ ̳̞̳ ̻͍͉͚͚̪̂ͭ̒̓͐̈͟͡K̢̬̙͓̬̜͇͈͔͖̟͈̗ͧͯ̔ͧ̓̾̍̂̒ͥ̃I̽̆̄͌͂̐̃̌͒̇ ̧̬̜̠͖̪̖͖̘̜̔́̍̾̆ͧ́L̸͇̩̘͈͚͕̞̤͖̯̖̻̱̦͓̊ͥ̅̈ͤͩ̒̑̉̄ͥ̎̄̚͢͠ ̺̺Lͯ̈̌̅͌͐̓̔͒͛͐̅̉̔̽̚͏̝̖̗͓̫̻̮̯͓̻͔͎̙̫̫̳̰̝́ ̡̗̳̜̲̘͚̲̣̪͎̻̬͕̱̣̬̯̰̍ͯ̑ͬ͆̑ͭͥͥ̒̌̀͘K̉̓̒̎̌̑̍̾͑ͨ̎̿ͨͭ̈ͤͤ ̵̶̨ͮ̿͘҉͍̥̹̤Į̡̛̼͔̺̣̙͌͗̇͊͗̈́ͤ̎̈́̓̏͒͗̚͘͞Lͥ̂̅̾̋͆̇̅͊͆̎́͠ ̸͕͚͎͙̙̙̜̲̖̻̲͎͔̣Ļ̸̬̖̞̙̠̪̋̔͐͗̌ͨ̔ͣ͋̔̐̂ͫ̋̈́͂ͭͩ́̚͜͝ ̷̧̨̛͙͕̖̘̟̘ͪ͛ͩ̆ͥͦͫ͌̌͐ͯ͑̋ͨ͝ͅK̷̡̝̞̩ͩ̿ͣͤ͌̿́͆ͪ́ͨ̇ͨ͋̌͘͢͠ ̺͖̲̳̩̘̰̲̼̗̲͉͉̹̹̟I̡͎̞͇̯͂ͦͯ̾͊ͦ͛̒ͮ̏̒̄̓͛̍͌̔͗͘͘͟Lͨ͂̈͑͂̇ ̛҉̘̮̝̬̭̤̜̰̜̕͡L̴̹̞͚̪̝̼̜͕̰̪ͩ̊ͧ̓͆̔ͣ͋́͑̔ͨ̔̎̓ͭͦͮ́̚͟ ͍̻͇ ̡̳̤͇̘̖͕̗͒̓̋̔̾̇ͮͦ̽ͣͫͯͪͧͬ͟͡ͅK̥̱͎͎͈͚̼̼̠̖̱͕̤̫̱̳ͨ̀̐͆͡ͅͅ ͓İ̀ͮͧ͗̆ͭͮ̚͢͏̹̮͔̟̮Ĺ̸̵̨̥̺̝͇̲̫͉̙̯̩̹̭̫̦͛̒̇̈̽̎̀̋̄͟L̿ͮ ͯ͒̂ͬͩ̍ͪ̑͗͌̿ͣ̋̀ͬ̊̕҉̱͕̻͎̦̖ ̸̡̲̬̯̼̱̎̽ͪ̈́̏ͯ̓̕͞K͒̂̾̌̉ͥ͘͜͏̞̗͎̮̹͔̮̮̦̀I̟̤͈̫̳̍̿ͫ̉̍̀͘͘ ̯̦͈̣͈̲͉͎͖̖̼ͅL̴̰̦̞̙̀͗ͣͮ̾̀̚͢Ľ̳̼̱̺̠̗̀͑͋̽̅͆̆̆̿͌̇ͩͫ͜͡ͅ ̼̪̫͖̳̺̲̼̱̬͖̭ ̢̆ͦ̀̈́ͬ̔ͭ̊̓ͮ͂́ͬ̚҉͏̴̢̫̻̲͎̭̩̜͓̫͕̙̜͍̟̣̟̦͔̲K͛̈́̈́̏̓̽̏̋̅ͨ ̴̧̛̣͚̤͇͔̻͚̪ͦͣ͂͌͆̂͢Ḭ̷̢̢̩̯̘̠̱ͪͮ̐͌̂̾̂̍̚L̉̉̈́̆̍ͧͪͫ͊͐͒̿ ̢̢̹̥̻͚͔̪̙͙͕̣ͮ͘Lͨ͋ͬ̎̐͗ͯ͊͡͏̴̢҉͎̜̭̞͓ ̸́̌͛̀̐ͫ̅҉҉͔͕̜̘̫̝̟͖̳͈̲̬̼̩͚K̨ͭ̾̾́͏̧̛̰̺͇͉̻͎̟I̽̈̏͌̈̒͗ͥ ̸͛̐͟҉̭̺̰͙͕̥͔̙̭̩͖̲̹̙̪L͐̐̊ͤ̊ͧ͆̐͛̏̇̎̄̆͘͟͏͙̻̮̝L̒̍̈́ͪ̌̈͊ ͪ̉ͬ̌̌̏ͩͥ͆ͧ̒̃҉̨̰̮̰̙̞̖̬͔̹̱̩͕̼̝̀͝ ̴͇̝̩͍͉͖̬͋ͪ́ͤ̀K̡̭͓̹̲͉̟̲̙͆̄̈́̈́͆̂̋͗ͯ̾̀̊͂ͭ̚̚Iͪͨ͗̾ͮ͆̄͊̇͌ ̳̘͙̜̪̲͉͔̻̰̄͆́͟͜͠L̵̋ͮͥ̍̏̍͋̑̎͂̾̍̓̽̏̐̿͗͜͠͏̟͉̦͈̰̱̙L͑̉̒ ̟̪̘̫̥̻͙͙̭̺̈ͭ͗͠͡ͅ ̴̐͐̋̌͂̈͏̷͖͍̝̝̜̙̼͜K̵͉̟̝̞̬̱̳̙͓͚ͯ̍̔ͯͧ̿̌͊ͩͦ̓̾̏̓͆̀ͤ̚̚͠I ̴̵ͤ͊̌̅̿̑̎̆̊̿͒̒ͧ̈́ͭ̓͂҉̡̭̼͖̤̮̱̖̫͎̮̼̲̰̣̝L̡̻̤ͤ̓̉ͮ̍̇̃̂̚͝ ͙̙̬̻̳͕͓̖͍̥͕L̛̯͍͔̠͚̬̳̣̥̯̭̤̜͈͛̓͛ͮ͗̈́̽̇ͪ͊̈ͧ ̴̡̛͓̯̪̺̪̩̃ͪ̒̀̐́ͅK̛̫͕̣͇̯̱̳͓͔̼̇ͪ̐ͥ̄̍̒̌́̃̇ͨ̍̊ͧ͌́́͢͠ͅI ̷̡̡̧̬̯͇̺͓̟͉̗̮͎̹̘̻̜̘͒͋̍ͯ͌̔ͦ̈ͬ̄̓͗̊͟ͅL̊̇̄̒̂̒̌̍͊̃ͯͨ͋̾ͧ ̞̪̲̙̝͕̳͕̤̥̲̠̟̫̮̕L̍̾̈́̎͘҉҉̼͔͙̞̹͇̞͚̣͍̝̱ ̴̭͈̤̬͍̻͓̪̠̥͒̎̀̃̿͊ͤ̓ͦ̓̋͐̑ͯ̽̎ͭ̕͟͞ͅͅK̾ͥ͂ͤ̓̇͌̇ͧ͗͊͆̈̊͆ͬ ̶̫̖̘͍̹̻̩̙̩̳̤̦̜Į̶̝̜̪̹̼͕̰ͮ̓͗́̇ͮ̎ͪͣ̈́̌ͬͩͩ̚͢͝Lͨ̾̂͛̉̈͒̚ ̸̷̥͙͔̬̯̜͖͙̹̜̠̻͙͖̜̥̟̥̃ͧ͆ͨͫ͋̚͜L̸̋͂̈͊͑͌ͩ̿ͬ̒̃̌͊̉̔͋ͩͪͣ͞ ̧̢̘̼̼̤̰̰̼̹͎̬ͅ ̧̮̙͔͍̤̗͎̯̘̬̱̱ͬ̌̐ͬ͛̄͑̿̍ͬ̾̂͛͊̇̿͑̀͟͡ͅK̶̈̉ͭ̂̒͌ͭ̐̽ͮ̐͑͛ͯ ̢͏̥̟̲̗̹̭̝̗̲̙̜̰͇̞̫͔̕̕ͅI̴̭̟̱̞̫̞̺̪͔̖̪͌ͯ͂̈́̓̈́̄̋͊̅̓ͭ͑̓͘͘ ̣̗̟̻͈̤͎̫L̷̳̳̹͇͖̘͓̟̞̻̹͓͇̦̟̫̠͇̆͌̄ͩͪ͊́̍́ͧ̅̑͜ͅL̾ͫ̓͑̎̊ͩ ̸̦̞̪̝͓̰͍̦̮̞̗̮̆ͧͣ̕͢͜ ̛̑̒̋͋̑̿͏̩̣͔̭̲͉̪̮̫͖̟̞Ķ̸̷ͪ̔̓ͦ̾̍͌ͪ̋̃̄̓̀͏̬͎͖͔͉̻̲̘̻̘͕̞ ͇̣Ì̷̶̩̱̺͍̠̲͉̖̫̔̽͛̌̂̈́̒́̃̓ͩ͒͊̇ͧͬ͟͞ͅL̷̵̢ͤ̒ͨ̒͌͆ͦ̆́̓ͦ͟ ̪̝̥̞͇̜̱̗͟L͉̯̥̫͚̳̗̭͇̩̖̦̥̬̋̍ͩ̑ͭ̾ͫ̇́͘͞͞ ̶̯̖͔̻͎͔̩͔̗̽̒ͭ͆͗͌̐ͮ͑͠͞K̛͔̹̦̮̘̺̲̬̠̜̖͚̜̥͈̋͊̽ͫͭ̓̀̉͜ͅI̾ ̩͓̫̠̫̒ͫ̌͑̈͝ͅĻ͕͕̹̜̣̰͍ͪ̃ͮͧ̑̍ͬ̕L̉ͬͣ̅̽̓͌͑ͧ̾̈́̚͜҉̘̠̦̤͕ ͕͖͖̗̜̝͈̹̖̜ ͌̀̔ͨ̏ͮ͏̥̭͖͕̙͙̥͈͔͙̝̪̟̕Ķ̶̛͙̻̱͖̄̎̈́̍̉̏ͦ̅ͪͧ̃͒͑ͬ̑̑͊̿͘͜ͅ ̞Ȋ̴͖͈̣̲̲͕͓̜̦̙̟͇̼̗͓̀̅͑ͫ̾͢L̮̫̩̦̖͓̩͙̮̘̗͇͍̩͗̓̄͌̔̃͑͢͡L ̧̱͎͓̾ͯͩ͐ͯͧ̅̀̕͠ ̸̴̘̤̺̟ͭ͒ͮ̏ͯ͡͝K͙͔͙̙͖̳̝̗̩̭̳̮̘͔͚̦̫͎͗̌͂̔̀̕̕Iͥ͗̏̅̌ͬͨ̔̃͐ ̸̭̙̬̺̬̲͙̻ͮͪ͗͋ͭͧ͞L̗̰͇͙̳͗̆̽ͦ͋͗̽̽͒̔ͨ͒̾̓ͩ̚̚͘͟͝͞Lͬ̄ͥͮ̽ͣ ̴̸̈́̔̊̋́̽ͩͫ̓̌ͣ̅̉͞҉̺͖̥ ̒̃̓ͤ͗̇̇̈́҉͏̣̹̥̯̤͇͖̰̭̭̫͖̤̰̜K̓̆̿̈́ͭͮ̉͏̵̼̠͈̟͚̪͉̻͕̠̟̻͚̀͜ ̫̮͎̦I̵͑̐̊̆̉͑̕͟͏̝̩̖͎̜͕̠ͅL̴͓̜̪̭̺̳̱̟̥͎̝͖̀ͩ͌̂ͨͤͣ̉̔͝L͗̓ ̷̦̭̼̦͓̮̯̲̩̩̓͊̿ͤͬͩͧ̊̇̓̃͘͜͠͠ͅ ͙̬̭̫͓̥̤ͮ̀́̀͋̅͆̌̄͊̑̒̑̐̒̑̃̚͠͠͡K̯̪͈͍̣̮̩͈̺͕͚̫̤̐̒̐̀͜͞ͅI ̵̨̹̠͕͓̼̟̩͓̻̱̗̘̲̯̙͖̲̠̆ͦ̓̒̍͑̃̓ͭ͐̆̐ͫ͊ͯ̕ͅL̛̐̊̀́̇̎̿͏̵̱͓ ̻͔̱̗͖̪̰̩͉̞̤̞L̷̅̒̒̐̂҉̺̫͎̪͉̱̝̟̥̳ͅ ̡̝̞̪̰̺͓̼̱̼͇̺͔̆̃̑̽̋̋ͯ͆̇͂̽̽ͥ́͢͞K̶̶̢̛͇̤͊͛̈́̍̄͐ͦ̓ͨ̈̆̋̚͟ ̫͖İ̛ͭͯ͜҉̛̠̪̜͎̝̹̮͉̫̪̗͙̪̬͢Ļ̗̥̫̼͈̜͆̄̿̔͑̊͑͗̚͜͟L͐̈́̒̾̔ ̩̺̰̼͛ͧ̽ͧͧ̂͋͋̆͊̏̐̈̑̀́ ̡̢̟͎̩͚͓͉̯̻̳͙̺̯̭̝̣͙̀ͨͧ̔̽̽̀̿̍ͩͤͬ̓̓̚̚K͑͆ͫ̊ͯͣ͑̄ͭͣ̐͑͌͊ͨ ͥ҉̴̧̺̘͖͓̳͖̹͈͕̝̣͘͠İ̢̢̨͈̖͕̘̖͚̹͇̟̳ͧͥ͊̌͗́̓ͬ̂ͅL̈́ͪ̂̌̾͌̌ ̸̶̪̖͚͈̟̙͓̦͕͍͓̣̼̳̞̭̰̥̾̑ͭ̃̌ͧ̌́͌͒̕͟͡L̇ͨͧ́͐͛͆ͭ̀͌ͦ̒̿̐́͞ ̜̯͇̱̦̯̣̫͙͙͍̞̬̪ ̴͚͓͕̣̰͔͎̺͆ͯ̈́̎̏̓̃̿̇ͪ͆̾͋ͫ́K̴̳̘̳͔̾̒̐͛̓ͣ́͟͡I̼͖͍̭ͧͦ̐̂͐͘ ͎͖̪̳̮͖͎͚͎̪͉̪Ļ̻͍͚̗̿̅ͩͣ͂ͫ̍̆ͪ̓̅̂̈̂͜͝L̞̜͎̉̀̓́̚̕͜͠ ̤̖̞ ̱̤͔̜̖̯̠̙̝̱͚͍̻͚̈̈̃ͩ̏̔̽͆͗͒ͭͥͨ̊̏̀̚̚͘ͅK̶̛̾̍ͧͧ̋ͨͯ̂́̌̍̄̒ ̴̛̺̰̗͍͓̮̭͙̜͙Í̷̷͙̜͔͕̹͇̦̥̞̭̪͈̫̈́͋̽ͭ̒́ͩ̎̔͑̇̾̌ͦ̍̀̚̚͠ͅͅ ͇͓̬̳L̸̤̭̤̟͓͎̟͔͔̺ͩͩͤ͐ͭ͟͟L̂̾́̋̄̋̐̄ͫͨ̌ͭ̅̓҉̨̖̰̦͔̭͇͇́͠͠ ̺̟̜͇͙̱̹͓̮̝ ̴̟̮̳̠͂ͯͧͥ͆̏̾͗̇̌ͦͫ͢Kͯͣ̏̊ͦ͛̄ͪ̓ͩ͐ͯ͐͋̈́̑ͭ͒͏̞͓̖͓̜̯̰͎̪͓́͡ ̺̳̬̥͉͍I̸̜̮̝̞̤̖͈̞͎̝͇̭͗̈̌̿͊͠L̶̛̪̼̫̻̽̓̿̋̋ͦ͌ͧͥ͂̈̽͑͟͝͞ͅ ͉͔͖͖͈͇̘̜̙͇͍͔̼ͅLͨ̎̊ͥ҉̴̳̝̺̗͔͖̦̫̭̙͉̲͔ ̸̪̫̗̥̝̲̲͚̣̠̩̙̭͎̰̒̉ͩ͐͗͊́ͫ̋̈́ͯͬ̿ͯK̢̯͖̜͙̞̯̟̤̗̰͕̆͌̽̂̉͢͜ ̗̪Iͧ̓ͮͨ̔̉ͪ̌̿ͫ̒͐҉̷̧̡̧̳͉̥̩̤̝̤̮̪͖̤͙̲̣̲̺̺ͅL̈́̂̈̓̄ͨͧ͒ͣ͏҉ ̩̦̜̯̼̦͇̘̠̠̬̞̣͓̥͚L̶͍͔͇̺͚̝̽ͬ̒̏̾́ͣ͆͂̀́͂ͩ͒͘͢͠ ̸̡̨̣̪̙͔̠͖̟͚ͫ̒̈͗̊̅̂̿̒̉̎͝K̸̡͔̟͕͇̩͈̰͍̫̻̟̩̮̫̾̔͑̌͂̌͛̕ͅI ͗͛̓̾ͨ̂͋͏͖͙̹̩̗͚͠L̵͌ͫ̾̊̋̎҉̗͔͚͚̗̹͍̯̼̞̰̮͚̮̺̻̯L̋͊ͨͤ͋͌̃̑ ̷̠̙̹͕̘̲͓̩̦̖͙̳̻̟̘̎̏̀͘͞ͅ ̇̒̄̊̒ͪͥ̂ͦ҉̠̥͍͈͈̘͎͝K̶̷̖̼̳̞͎̾̆ͦ̐́̑ͫͧ͊̾͐̈̾ͫ͛̓̚͠Iͪͣͭ̀ͤ ̔̑̓ͫ̒͒ͨ͟͏҉̸̲̦͔̪̭̳̪̰̙̳̬͔̦̥͜L̨ͪͤ̉͑̄͌ͥ͂ͪ̇ͭ̀҉̱̗̱̖̰͉̩͎L ͐͆̓̒̓̑͞͏̮͖͈̤̦̜́͜͜ ͐̋ͣ̽̓͂ͬ͢͏̜͇̝̞̙̦̻͈̼̟̥̤͟K̸͉̳͎̺͎̙̱̥̞̖͇̝̜ͣ͐͑̓ͦ̍͛͐ͨͤ̐͝I ̸̫͎͔̦̙͚̭̣͖̩̣͖̩̩͈ͦ̌̅̽̚L̢̨͇̲̘ͤ̃ͬ̐͆͋͋̅͌̆̏̀͋̊ͫ̒̽ͣ͢ͅL̊͒ ̰̭̼͚͌̆͗ͪ̉ͬ͟͟͜ ̸̨̧̘̣̘̪̪̞̻̲̺̹̣̿̒̊̈́̾̀K̙̞̻͇̦̝͍̬̪̻̀̈͆̀̾ͮ̑ͧ́ͮ̌̒ͧ̆̐̚͜͢͞ ͖̮̰̯̫̺̳͈̱Ĭ̡̺̯̠̹̒̐̏͌̅ͣ̀́̚̕͜Ļ̵̣̟̜͓̈̄̂͋L͗ͬ̆͆͒͑͒̓͗͂͌ ̛̬̖̦͔̝̙̘̺̩͔̟̻̝͇ͦ̌͊͐͘͜ ̠̘͙̫͖̥̙̟͕̯͚̼͌̿ͥ̂̍̉͋͂̅̐ͬ̉ͦ̓̒̋̔̓͜͝K̡ͩ̌ͬͫ̓̽͡͡҉͎̭̘̻̭́ͅ ͙̥̳̻̝I̷̾̉ͬ̈́ͦ̀ͨ̓̉͌̾͏͓̹̮̯͖͔͈̜̘̥̰̦̘̼̦̗̱͈̟L̸̦̝̝̔ͬ̍̋ͬ̀́ L̵̸͇͕͕͍͎̫͎̙̺̹̦̥̪͔̹͍̤ͦ̅̒̀̂͂̅̍̇ͣ̃́̚̚ͅ ̧ͥͮͪ̇͑̆̍͒̈̚͏̧̜͙̰̹̘̜̟͍̯͡ͅK̛ͫ̌͑̂ͦ͑̽̾͌̊̍ͬ̏̚͢͡͏̮̠̖̘̹̦̱ ̝̮̪̘̯̹̩I̷̍͊͆͛̆́̅̓̍̽̌̾̚͟҉̹͍̥̖̣̲͕̗͙̯ͅͅL̸͖̘͈̹̥̩̟͂ͬ̄͐͞ ̬̪̺̮͓ͅL̵̵͎͉̫̩̩͍̲͈̜͎͕̻̬͉̤͉̬̖̈ͬͨ͂̕ ̶̙̥̥̟̭̳͖̮͈̮̄̀̓͂̄̈́̐ͨ̐̾̓̿́͌͌͜K̳̖̝͙̥̐̀̊ͪ̿̾ͬͯͧ͆̄̀̒͗̃̀͟ ̲͈̝̭̺͓̞̫̱̤͓̱̤͓Į̶͈̠̻̳͖͚͈͖̞̟̖͊ͪ̒͑̾̌ͬ̀̏͂͑͐͗͜Lͬͪ͑̐̔̇̔ ̴̶̝̟͈͕̪̻ͯ͒͒̈̀͡L̷̸̵͖̝̼̤̬̹͕ͧ͛̎̒̈́͞͡ ̧̡̣͇͙͙̫̞̳͈̲̮ͦͥ̐̍̌̓̃̃̔̀́͟͜K̴̔̓̍̾̈̓͑̚͡҉͓͔̭̰̻̰̗͎͖̰̰̳͢ ̜͉̜̪̜̺ͅI̧̫̞͔̠̞͓̣̫̲̰̠͍̣̦̮͕ͯͦ͆̋̒̃̿̉̓̆ͪ̆ͧ́͜L̂̽͛ͦ͑̍̍̓̐ ̵̴̼̘͕͍̮͕͌ͪ́̍̉̓̓̈ͯ͋͜Ļ̪͕̱̦̗̻̤̬̩̹͎͉̊͆̾̔̎̒̏͛͜͞ͅ ̴̢̞̫̙͙̝͎̙̪͚̠̻͙̭͖̱̙̅͊͆̍̍̾ͧ̏ͪ͗͌ͯͭ̃͘̕K̓̂̋ͥͧ́̌̓͑ͦ̊ͬ͒̿̾ ̨͙̖̝͉̗̤͕̭̘̬̹̟̠̙͇͕̬͈̠ͧ̓̌̀̚Ȉ̶̡̯͕̬͉͚͖̈̂̐ͣ̎̀̿̓̀͒̊ͥ͗̔͒ ̥̬̞̠̦̤̗͇͚̮̫̭͇L̏ͧͪ̽̓ͫ̓͌̈ͤ̾̊͏̛̘̹̲̗͚̠̱͉̥̣L̷͇͚̎̊̏ͤͤ͢͠͡ ̳͚̙͓̲ͅ ̴̧ͪ͋ͮ͛͠҉̢̲̟̜̰͎̱̖̫͎̲̼K̟͚͔͙͊̏͒̿̐ͣ͟͠Į̛̺̺̥ͤ̊̌̓ͨͦ̃͢͞͝ͅ ̦̼̘̣̠̻̠L̷̷̨̧͉̳̟̲̺̺̟̭͇͕̲̦̯̭̮̪̍ͮ̏̿̑͢L̡̰̹̪̭͔̪̮̮͊̒̾̊ͣ͡ ̩͍̱͖͉̻̱͉̭̖ ̴̧̨̨̭̹̖̋̊̃̆̀ͪͤ͆́͑ͅK̷̺̮̺̤̲̲͓̩͈̠̣̳̙̤̆̌̌ͩ̎̌̋̆ͥ͌͛̒͆̚͘I ̢̮̰̼̖͙̙̖̜̝͚̖̯̱͕͉̦͉͊̆̃̈̓͋̇́̚͞L̷͈̹̞͓͉͖̠͉̠͓̖ͨ͋̽̍͆ͨ́͠L ̸̵̥͇̻̦͎̖̰̤̼̲̼̦͗͋̃̒̓̆̾͊̓̈̄͛̂ͭ̓̊́̚̚͘͠ ̵̨̨̛̙̩͖̣̑ͯ̿ͦ̈́̅ͩ̑̏̄͒̽ͮ͊̀͌̄ͬ́͘K̃̌ͨ̒̀͆ͬ͛̓͐̃̑̌̊͂̉͂ͬ͐͘͟ ̢̨̫̪̹̥̻̪̤̝͎͍͚̝̬̖̪̀ͅȈͭͫ̏ͫ̚͏̛̬̘̮̼̩͖̩̦̰͙̘̮͓͟͟Ľ͌̑ͤ̅̚ ̵̨̥̲̤̮̻̇̿͌̋̀ͨ͗͂̈́͋͊͠ͅͅĻ̸̶̩̗̩̬̖̖̟ͧ͆ͦ̆̍ͪ͟͜ ̜̩͉͚̗̤̱̲͕̠̣̪͚̺̂̂̌̉ͧ͂ͣ́͜͠K̃̾̔̔̃̇͌͑͆̎̍͋͒͐͋͗͂̚͞͏͏̱̗͚̲ ͕͚ͅIͮ̅̈ͯͥ͆́̑̈̈́͗̽ͬ̈́̎̀̚҉͏̭̻̘̥͢L̶̥̖̲͎͓̔ͩ͂̄͑̿ͪ̅̏̆̒͛̚͜͠ ͇̭Lͥͩͮ̑͗҉̦͍̤̝̩̜̘͎̭͍̼̤͈̹̹ͅͅ ̤͙̜̲̪̝̻̰͖̖̹͔̃ͣ͂̏͂͋̉͌̓̓̇͆͑̕͢K̢͙͚͓̜̦̱͚͍͎͎̗͙͒͗̃̎͊̀̓̔͐ ̗̪I̷̩̯̼̲̭̖̭͋̀͒ͤͬ̓̓͑̓̆͛̇ͦ̉͟͡͞ͅͅL͔͌ͥ̾̏̉̓͌̾ͦͫ͌̏ͪ̆͆̇͜͡ ̯̩̤̱̳̣͙L̵̵͈͖̺͕̻͙̺̜̈́̒͋ͦ̇̿̆̀̀ͪ̃͗̚ ̽̓̄͐͊̍͒̀́ͩ̿͑̾̿̈́̚̚͏̸̪͉̹̲̟̠̕͢K̶̴̘̰̭̯͚̫̩͑͊ͥ̈́͋̈ͨ̀̏̌ͣ̕ͅ ̰̹͚I̡̜͚̬̤͚̤̲̩̰̪̮̺͙̜̋̃ͨ͗ͫͬ̉̐͛ͥͩ͋̎̉̃̐ͩͥͬ͠͞L̵̡̊̄͗͒͊ͫ́ ͉͓̺̣͍͚͈͇̘̙͕Lͫͩ̾͋̐̿͑͏͍̼̯͓̲̠̜̜̠̣̭͉̜̀ ̵͚̲̬͇͓̥͍̜̟̞̹̩̗̹̮͈͕ͩ̏̐̒͛̌̉͒ͬ̕K̨͍̪̼̲̞̼̭̫̼ͥ̇̈́̌̈̇̽̓́́ͅ I̡̳͈͉̦ͫͣ̈ͮ̒ͨ̅ͮ̅͗̿ͧͧͦͨ̅̓̚̕L̴̵͓̟̬͎̹̳̞̫͔̠̏ͥ̉͒̈́ͬ́ͤͯ͘͡L ̡̢̡͚̗̹̠͔̣͇̘̯̦͉̥͍̬͑̓ͣ͋̄́ͥ̌̀͝ ̢̛͎̥͙̹̹͔̠͎̬͙̟͖̮̻̽̓̐ͫ̊́ͩ́ͥ̕͟K̨̡̠̖̹̜̮̯̲̼͙̳̺̃̈́̎͆ͩ̂̉̀͜ ̹̖̜I̢͊̌̋̈͗̄̌̎̌̒̾̀҉̧̳̠̬̯̫̜̫̤͍̮̥̯͔̙̯̲̞͖͜L̴̝̘̟̭̤ͭ̅ͦ͂͝ L̡̧̢͎͖̘̬͖͈̫̹̝̺͖̥̬̜̺͕̺͚͎͌́͗̃̑̄ͭ̎͊͑͑̎̚͜ ̨̱̥̦͇̪͇̝̖̙̭̣̱̟̪̬͊͌̿̂ͣ͗͐͐͆ͮͪ̈́̓͛̓͒̌̚͜͠͞͡Kͧ̌͐ͥͦͫ̉ͩ̔͐ͯ ͮͤ̽͆̓ͫ̀̕҉̛̙̼̫̜̥̬̼̳̹͈̼̪̮̹̮̱̯̭͠ͅIͮͭ̈̎͗̾ͭ͒̊ͦ̂ͧͫͪ̾̑̉ͩͥ ̛͏̸͎͚̘̩͎͖̯̖̙̩͠L̡͂ͭ̔ͣ̈́͗̂ͫ̿̓ͧ̆ͪ̀ͥ̓̚҉̝̙̮͔̖͈̤̬̞̫̦̣L̑̾ͥ ̶̝̝͔̑̈ͥ͌̔ͩͧ̓ͣ̏̉ͮ͟͡ ̴͙̫͙͕̤͉̺̭̖̜̋͒͛͒͢K̢̾͒̄̈͗̎͏̵̵̖̱̭̟̠̫̰̙͖̟͖͕͙͢Īͪ̌͆͑ͬ̄̑ ̰͙͉̜͙̙͚̠̥͍̭̳͚͆͂̽ͧ̍ͭ̇̚̕͠ͅL̴ͭ͐ͨ̃́́͋̀̾̅̄ͥ̅̔̀̀́̊ͨ͜͝҉̮́ ̝̖̭̦͔̳̼͓͖̰̰̭ͅḺ̢̯̺̰̠̣̲̻̙̓͐̉̊ͬ̅͆ͣ́ͅ ̸̧̜̳̰͔͎̼͍̩̻̰̬̮ͮ͛ͧ̇ͤͬ͂́͞K̗̘̠̪͓͆͌ͫ̾̆ͧ̐̿́͠I̵̾̅ͭ͌̈́̔͊̉͒ ͘͢͝҉̝̙̺̲̰̜̰̺̠̣͍̩͉͇̣̻̮L̡̨̨̻͔̥̩͍̱̣̮̙̈́̓͒ͭ̏̕ͅL͆̆̍́͐͗͛ͮ ̷͈̺̺͓̩̱̜̖̲͕͔͎̼̎̂̀́ ̷̛͗̊͗ͫ̂̃҉̗̬̜̲̟̲K̵̶̡̙̩̰̟̝ͦͩͦͤ̑͆̽̄ͫ̑́͠I̊̆ͤ̊ͩ͗̌͂ͥ̊ͤͩͫ ̵̝̦̠͕̖̣̬͚͓̙̺͈͒ͩ̓̈́͜͜L̡̳̥͙̞̟̲͎̝̟͙̥͖̱͖̈́ͩ͑̽ͣ́Ĺ̓ͥ̍̅ͥ̈́ ̵̬̘̜͙̙̓ͫͮ̈́͡ ̙̞̻̳͕̠̝̖̟̖͇͓̫͖̘̲͆̃̋͛̐̊ͩ͛ͥ͘͘͘K̡̨̛̖͋ͭͬ̄̽̽̈́̓͆̅ͤͧ̊̽ͯ̚̚ ̫̬̝̼̥̫̯̯̝̺̰͕̖̫̖̯͎Ȋ̢̎ͧ̿̀̑͠͞҉͕͕̥̭̖͚͖͉̖͎̙̥̞͕̻̟͖̳ͅL̃ͥ ̸̸̭͙̲̞̒ͮͭ͋͜͝L̷̇̑̑͊̐̔͋̐̉̚̕͢҉͙͙̱̞̩͇͉̦̯ ͪͯ̊̀ͭ̆̎ͩͨͥ͏̵̛̜̦̼͙͈̼̭̮̭̝̝͕̼͟͝K̨͎̖̠̤̞͖ͩ̒ͮ̾ͨ͗ͧ̊̆̄̈́̕̕͡ ̩̞̖̝͖͙̬̝͎͚̻ͅͅI̡͙͚̭̝͖͖̬͉͈͓͎̝̭͊̿̆͒͌̑́̽ͩ̕ͅL̀ͧ͌̍͒̒͂͐̓ͣ ̧̺̬̹̳͉̬͉̙̐̿̇̀̕L̪̹͚͔̺̱̹͖͇̣̣͇̬͔̀ͧ́̄ͨ́͗ͮͦ̕͞͞ ̨͉̮̺̠̖͓̻͓̥̱̖̞̹͇̦̳ͭ̈́̓̎̇ͥ̂ͭ͛ͣ̂̽̋̎̑̉͟͜ͅK̒ͣ͑ͥ͊͒̎ͪ̈ͮͧ̿͠ ҉̸҉̪̬̗͍̰͚̣̬͍I̷͖̩̝̩͙̒ͥ́̒ͮ́̾̐ͬ̒̃ͪ̽ͮ͘͝L̛̈͗̆͐ͧ̎̀͏̰̻͔̘̱ ̘Ļ̵̴̷̼̜̩̞̗̥̱̰̣̜͕̞͙̥̜̝̪̬̃̍̑ͨ̈́͛̀ͣͯ͡ ̱̱͇̳͚̜͕̹̥̺͆̊̃ͩ̃̿̊ͪ̑ͤ͘̕͜K̸̡̹̰͉͇̰̱̻͚̳̹͖̾̾͂ͬ̈ͨ͐͛̉̓̍̚͝ ̩͈͇Ȋ̸̛̤̬̖̤͙̼͚̟̼̲̯͔ͥ̋ͫ̉̿̈̒͊͡͞L̶͖̼̤͍͓̪̼̹̘ͨ̇̑̎͊͌́͞͞L ̶̧̢̡̼̬͉̺͈̬̲̪̱̦̜̗̂ͤͪͣͧ̇̅͢ ̷̵̧̰͚͍̳̼̗͙̗̭̱̗ͣͭͭͫͣͦ̋̆͐ͦ̍̒́́̌ͩͅK͎̖̭͔̱ͯͩ̍͐̓ͮͧ͐ͨͬ́̚͟ ̩̖̩̩̜ͅI͍̗̙͖̱͖̞̠͉̳̱͕̻̦͓͌̂͒ͪͬ̌͜ͅḶ̸̴͓͔̤̪͔̪̒̎ͫ̓̓ͦ̎̑͛̒ ͉͓̣͎͙̼̘͙̼̮̤L̵̴̡̀͂̐̊̅̓̉ͫͣ̽ͦͣ͛͊̈͑ͯ҉͈̮̰̹͈̪̫̰ͅ ̡̜͖͍̜͉͉͙̙̼̟ͩͣ͐̂͛͢͠Ḵ̴̛̤̫̦̜̝̂̋̀̾̄͠Ỉͨ̉͂̑̓ͫ̓҉͖̘̮̝̙͝͡ ̺͕͙̝͓̺̟̗ͅL̮̰͖̻̖̙̜̠̥̞̪͚̫͔̜͓̖̠̈́̿ͪ̈́͛͗̌͆̿ͫ̏̚̕̕͢ͅLͦ̽ͭ͛̃ ̐ͬͫͬ̔̾҉̦͖̘̦̯̦͍̬̞̬͉̞͎͎̥͞ ̸̢̼̟͎̬̤̳̰͇̱̥̥̠̎̿ͨ͋̍̆ͮ̏̃͐K̡̟̥̤̪̙̻͐ͯ̎ͨͬ̂̋̂ͮ͊ͦ͑̏ͭ͗̂͞ͅ ͍̻̣̟͔̹̺̻͎I͒ͦ̌͑̾̏̓͢͏̤̯͕̰̘̖̙͕̱͘͢L̷̞̮̱̞̬ͦ̎̄̐͛̂̒̅̃̈́ͯ́͞ ̩͇̬͉͇̤̘̠̰͉ͅL̷̩̪̹̱͙̭͓̝̖̦̣̦̝̯͕̗͕̊̅̍̏͗ͩ͊͒ͫ̓̑̾̈́̾͝ ̴̡͈͍͚̘͎̠̟̣͎̙͓͙̙̘͓̼ͪ̃̆̒̍̒̇̏͘K̴̶̴̡̠̙̭͎̫̜̾̓̐ͪ̇ͬ̅̓ͬ̓̔͜ ͎͇̞I̵̸̗̣͍̙̬̬̹̻̦ͭͣͯ̌̄ͨ̑̽̄̉͂͞͝ͅL̵̡̤ͧͮ͐ͤ̉ͮ̇͋̾͗̅͛̏̓ͨͦ̕ ̦͎L̵͔̣͉̭̫̞̩̖̯͖̠̗̪͍̍ͮ̏͑͋̽̐̈ͥ̾̒͑͂̒͆̽̑̈́̀͘͢ ̶̵̢̳̫̹̜̫̱͈͚̹͓͇͎̺̦̘̼̣̫ͪͣ̎̽͆̽̅́̎͌͂̋̔̎ͪ̄͒͋̄̀K̋̾ͣ́ͩ҉̴͝ ̭̪̹͡I͂̊̿̈́͗̇̈́͐ͪͩ̍͞҉̤̥̩̹̙̬̩͙̦̤͝L̶̢̗̹͍̬̹̥͓̪ͨͣͩ̂ͦͧ͛̅ͩL ̫̞̦͍̄͋͌̏͋̍̆ͪͣ̆͊́́́͟ ̨͙͍͉̰̝̞̬̠̗̭̺̦̿̅̇̌ͮ̆̇̄͆̕̕͟Ķ̷̨̡̠̳͚̭͙͓̜̙͈̑̉̾̿ͩ͐̓̆̄̇͝ I̡̧̥̳̱̦̠ͬͯ̒͘L̷̨̛̙̠̣̥͔̞͖͉̫̖̘̲̙͔͓̗̟̈́̅ͦ̒ͯ̏́̉̂̀̄̉́͜ͅĽ ̡̋̆͋ͫ͊ͨͤ̅̓ͦ͗́ͪ̆͊ͬ̚͢͏҉̭̳̬̙̥͍̼̥͙̘ ̵̷ͮ̋ͬ̏̀̂̒̂͐̈́͒̇͐̉ͮͭ̾́͏̛̤̹̱͙̩̫̟K̑̑ͦ͒ͮ͒̓̈̅͋̄̊̚̚̚҉͔̙̤̀ ̼̖̪͇̞͍̮̪̟̪̹̞̠͙I̸̧̛̪̭͎̩̝̭̺͕̱̞̠̻͊͊͊̂̈́ͫͧ͗͋̕͟ͅL͛͆͐͂ͩ̃̆ ̞̙̣̺̰͍̟͇̝̮̳͉̣͍̟͎͚̭͊ͪͫ͆ͪ̇͆͋͘͜͟͜͠Lͭ̉̐̔͆ͨ̈͂͛̽̈́ͯ̑̚҉̛̖͟ ̬̟͇͉̣̹̜̭͍̼͇̩͎ͅͅ ̶̢͈̝̼̤̤̱͖̬͔͇͖̻̻͎̞͍̓̉̍̔́̓ͦ͆ͧͪ͊̎͗̚͟͡K̈́̽͊́ͭͤͤ̅ͩͭ͆̌̀̑ͭ ̵̢̭̣̹̖̜̦͚̮̠͈̗͔͉̱̞ͅĪ̵̧̻̫̞̠̘̭̘̲̻͌ͥ̑͊ͩ͑̑̒̄̉L͐ͩ͌̓ͫ̌̂̾ ̨͙̳̺̤̺̗ͧ̏͗́̚̕͘͞Ļ͎͈͍̮͙̞̖̞̬̤̻̰̳͚̫͍ͭ̓ͩ̔̓̇ͧͥͦ̃̊̌̽͆̒̚͢ ͙ ̴̜̳̱͓͙̪̱͔̬̱̱̂͂͂̓̅̈́͘K̤̤̲͔͕̖̲̬ͬ̽͊͒ͥͪ̍̆ͯ͑̇̆ͫͭ͒͋͘͢ͅI̓̚ ̶̟̲̠̫ͧ̊̿ͤ͛̐͒̇̔̾ͣ̽̒̎̂̄̍́Ļ̸͚͙̰̝̱̫̄̾̀̊̿̄ͦͥͦ̑̇̈̏͘͜͞ͅL ̢̤̖̞̝̤ͮ̈́ͨ͗̽̊ͣ͛͌̐̀͟ ̢̳̭̝̭̼͈͕̫̤̟́̅̈́ͣͦ͋̋̅̐͐̌ͯ͛̔́̚K͗̍̊̐̀̒̊͌̃ͭ̽ͧͤ́̅̋̊́́͏͟͠ ͇͕̞̱̟̙̙̪̣̼̗̣̮̗̟ͅI̸̦͓̳̫̹̪̼̣̲͋̌ͧ͌͆̌̈́̏̎̄̈͋͗̽̄̄͟͡͠L̿̆̆ ͍̞̤̘̭̲̱̘͚͉̱̞̘̪̻͚̺̰̾̕L̈ͪͮ̿̅͐ͯ̽̅̽͋ͥ̈̾̃͊̓͏҉̣͔̺̀́͢ ͕̼̩͙ ͧ͊̀ͦ̔̐̔̆̊ͪ͊̋̂ͣ͂ͩ͌̎҉̯̙̱̝͓̰̤̥̺̭͉͔͡ͅK̏ͧ͐̚͞͏̦͚̠̘̼͙̹͘I͊ ̴͓͙̰̭̳̳̔͐̂̏ͭͮ̀̔ͯ̂͛̀̕͜Ľ̓̽ͨͭ͛̏̅̓̓ͣͫͣͤͪͩ̑̔͑҉̧̥͉̻̹̲̖͠ ̝̯͔͈̘̱̱̤̱ͅĻ̀̀̃͂͒̕҉̮̻̫̭̩̹͓̺͇͔͓̼̦ͅ ̨̬̻̙̤̙̼̟͈̥̻͗ͦ́̊̎̈͐́ͧ̋̚͟K̷̢̞̫͇̭̫̘̠͙̜ͧͣ̑̐ͫ̓ͣ́͂̓ͧ̽́͝ͅ I̡̡̐ͪ͆ͫ͢͢҉͚̤̲͕̠̖L̵͎͓̪̹͚̱̜̳̤͂͋̄͊̐́ͦͫͤ̓̌̊ͧ̽͞L̛͆͛̆ͫ̿́ ̵̡̯̭̟̭͔ ̉̍̆̀̀̉͋̃ͣ̈́͗ͯ́̿̏̍̚͏̴̸̼̩͙̥̦͉͉̫̘͖͚̯̺̘̦̲̺͍͔Ḵ̶̦̝̘ͩ͒̀̅́ ̯̱̳̫͈ͅI̺̺̦̰̲͔̲͙̫̖͓͈̤̠̦̤̫̝̍ͨ̄͂̅̕͘͠ͅL̴̒̎̑̍̔̄ͧ̆̆ͧ̍̊̕͢ ̹̻͖̬̹̣̱͈͖͓͔̰͇͓̠̀͝ͅL̴̢̛͚̦̦͎̼͚̝͌̔̑͂ͥ̃͌̄ͭ͊̑ͤ̇ͭͭ͗ͤ ͙̙ ̨̡̡̛͈̮̹̳̜͚͖̔̓̔̈́ͯ͗̃͗͐ͭ͌́ͮ́͒ͣ̔͐ͣK̸̵̢̡̳̭̥̜͎͗ͫ͂ͫ͘Ǐ̾̇̇ ̸̌̋̌͆͂́̊̋̔͟͏̖̤̱̣L̶̵͈̭̜̼͈̖͇̟͕̻̣̔͒͆̈́ͧ̊͡Ļ̵̾͌̄̾̈ͮ̐ͪ͐̒ ̪̯̪̯͔̠͖̬̼͖͔͍͈͇̠̲͢ͅͅ ͙̭̥̹͓̺͎̞̜̻͔͈͉̠̲̤̏ͯ͐̈́̑ͮ͡͡K̡͔̫̰̩̺̺͉͍̬̯͚̬̩̱̼̳͈̉̇ͧ̄̐̿I ̷͍̺̣̰̲̞͎̠̩̣͚̦̞͓̬̹̈̀͆ͦ̓̄̿̈̌ͣ͊͂̉ͨͭ̑̀̚̚L͎͉̥̗ͩͤͧͧͣ͒̏̕͘ ͔̙̟̖̞̬̗̗̗̤̹̜L̶̢̲̣͍̬̠̝͍̠̤̗̝͎͇̿͗̾̈̈̐̈̂́̚̚ ̮̺̻̗̞̟̺̟̦̪̟̼̠̗̜̤̅̋͌ͧͫ̋̽̋̽ͤ̋ͣͩ͠ͅK̴̵̷̞͖̩͍ͧͣ̆̀̂̽̿̋ͦ̚̚ Ĭ̢̖͚̪̹̼̺̾͑ͨ͋ͯͣͯ̆̓ͣͧ͝L̯̬̣̦̩̞̣̜̆̈ͪ͆̀̔ͬ̔́̿̒ͯ̀́͜͠L̀̒͗ ̢̨̘̣͚̯͉̯͌ͪ͒͊̓̈͐ͤͬ͑̇̀̌̄͆̚͞͠ ̶̊ͪͦ́̉̒̌ͣ̕͢͏̻̰͓̘̰̦̬͚̞̲͇̪̘̼̰̣͞K̴͔͍̜ͨ́ͭ̐̂ͭ͂̂̎͂̎͛̐ͦ͘͢ ̙̮̺̤͔̲Ỉ̛̲̬͚͙̩̫̗̭̣̬̝̗̝̻̯͚̯͋ͮ͗̑̑͂͑͑̊̀́ͅLͪ̋͂̊͆̐̑ͨͮ̆̌ ̶͕̹͎͔͈͍̜̜͔̰̱ͮ̈͐̎ͧ̉͗̅́͝ͅL̷̤̲͇̦͇͉ͣ͆ͪͪ̚͝ ̷̴̡͔̩̫̦̻̞̭̪̥͉̣̩ͣͪ̍̂ͣ̾̆̾́̒ͦ͋̌ͥĶ̞̦͓́͆͌̔̊̽͑̀ͤͧͭ͌̓̕͡͡ ̥̙̭̞̩͎̠͙̣I̵̞̞̟̫̟̼͖̫̱̦̔͊́͋ͨ͊͛͒̂͜͡͡L̵̴ͦ̊̄͆͛̌̋̏̓ͧ͒̒̏̕ ̵̖̪̻̻̼͎̺̥̞̳̪͇̰̝̫̱̙͘ͅL̴̴̡̢̞̞͕͖͓̪̀͒̇ͦ̌̊̓̃̔̿̃̐ͨ̇͋́̂́͜ ̠̰̻̼͕͎͖̮̦̬͎͎ ͆̂ͮ͋ͥ͌ͯͨ̑͏̠͖͙̯̮̫̬̩̭̱̖̜̹̀͟Ķ̸̨̗̮̪͙̘̤͔̯̊̑̽ͣͭ͛̊̈́̍͒̕Iͯ ̧̯̫̯͉͒̑̈̓̓͋̇ͣ͌̔́ͪ̌͒̒̽͂̕L̸͑ͣ̔ͪͥ̃̏̍̇͊ͮ̿ͩͤ͌͡҉̬̤̠͈͠L̾ͩ ̡̥͈͍̫̼͈͉̲̖̹̼̱̟ͨ̾͊̎ͭ͆ͬͤ͘̕͟ͅ ̶̬̬͚̣̘͎͖̥͔͓̖̪̻̯͌ͫ̊ͧ̌͐̈́̓͂͢͢K̶̸̹̫̳͌͆̈ͮ͊ͤ̏̿͆̇͒̄̉̈̉̊́͝ ̙̹̹̖̤̭Ĭ̵̴̴͓̯͚̪̯͗̓̃̈́͊ͦͬͨͮ͌̋͆̉͒͌͊͒̉͘͘L̶̛̉͑̓ͣ̄̀̉̈̿͘͟ ̘̙̫͕̫̞̖̕L̛̠̟̟ͪ̎ͥͧ̑̐̌̒̋̑ͭ̑ͤ́͠ ̷̡̛̪̯̭͚̯͓̰̅ͤ̏ͩͣ̾ͤ̅ͮ̅ͪͦ̀K̼̤̻̘̮̖̩͚̼ͧ͌ͦ̒͛̋͂ͪ͗̀͋ͯ͋̍̽͠͠ ̖Ǐ̉̈̒̍̎̾̈́̾̿̎̊̉̍̊ͥͬ͗̔҉̛͚̖̰̗͔͇Ḽ̛̤ͥ͋ͫͫ̌ͩ̃ͭ̽̎̎ͧͦ̀̚̚͢ ̣̥̟̫͇͓͉̦̦̰̹̞ͅL̛̛͕͇̜̣͋̾͊̒́͜͜ ̒͌ͤ́́ͯ͏̷̡̮̥̖͙͙̳͓̦͈ͅͅK̨̟̞͍̦̹̺̲̄̉̌͊̉̏ͭ͂̕ͅÏ̍̽̒ͨͩ̇ͮ͑̒ ̢͙̲̤͔͉̬̥̠̙̗̣̜̲̮̬̼͕͉̫͆́ͪ̓͑͂̐́͘͠L̵̡̘͈̳̖͕̥̠̺ͣ̐̀̄̑͗Ĺͩ ̶̴̵̲̘̺͙̯̓̎ͪ̊ͬͫ̈́́̂͐͑̈͊ͬ̐ ̵̛̯̘̙̳͉͓̘̠͔̪͙̈́ͣ͗̆͂͋͒́ͅͅK̴̨͕͙͍̬͕̞̉ͬ͐ͤ̌̇̋̂̑͂ͮ͋ͤ̇ͅI̾͋ ͙̻̥̦̜͓̩͖͎͙̒̈́͐̉͂ͭ̚͘͜L͆ͥ̓ͩͣ̾̒͑͗ͨͪ̓̓͒̚̚͡͏͍̳̬͈̺̥͖̱͖͔͕ͅ ͓͕͙L̷̸̪̱̘̼̪͔̻̥̪͇̮̙̻̼̇̋ͬ̈́̒̈́̑̆̄̓̆̅̓̿͟͜͟ͅ ̛̬̼̯̊ͯͭ͊̚K̊̄̔̉ͥͩ̌̃̉ͧ̐ͩ̈ͪ́͝҉͉̗̖̺̤͙̤͙̦͕̱͚̲̫̩I̾͊̎ͪ̽͂̎ ̖̼͎̗̳͖̦̭̖̓̍͂̉͜͡ͅL̵̦͕̘̞̜̳̖̥̥̺͚̣̣̍̐̽̏̌̃̄ͪ͘L̨̛̘̠̠͑͌̓͝ ̦͔͓͔̰͍ ̵̸͍͉̟̦̥̣̺̙̼͂͑̒̄̑̅ͫͬ́ͭ͠ͅK̦͎̭̰̪ͭͩ̆ͣ̒̑ͤ͐̄̂̈͊̋̕̕͝I͛ͭ́̚ ̶̢̛̙̞̖͙̮͉̪͉̳̗̗͖̖͕̜̪̠͒ͮͭ͛͑͊̆̊̑ͦ̄͟ͅL͔̖̱̯̔ͩ͗̑͌̈̊́̚͢͞͞ ̩̝̖͓̝͚ͅL̶̸̢͎̠̬̼͎̼̭̖̜͕̰̾͋̈̓ͤ̍͘͞

j/k

:cheeky:

stonehenge 09-21-2014 02:00 AM

Kork y

Sent from my LG-D801

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2014 02:45 AM

:lol:

theholycow 09-21-2014 03:01 AM

Shit. Daquan stole Kourke's account.

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2014 03:24 AM

:serio:

had to whoop daquan ass and take my shet back

shootermcgavin003 09-21-2014 12:18 PM

they make hotwheels there

lowerc 09-21-2014 11:13 PM

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Rapeclock.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

motherfucker still won more tournaments than me........fuck!

Cez★ 09-22-2014 03:23 AM

:lol: