All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 04:46 PM

SC lawmakers look to outlaw texting while driving. Police would be allowed to seize a phone to figure out if you were texting

:wtf:

"Sir, hand over your phone. By law I'm required to check to see if you've been texting whilst operating a motorized carriage."

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

http://images.rollbamaroll.com/image...u_swimteam.jpg

Cez★ 11-18-2009 04:47 PM

yea eddiez, a sausage :imo

2005_Silverado 11-18-2009 04:47 PM

I dont see leslie in there :shrug:

stonehenge 11-18-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 22320)
Love it. It's a touch screen the same size as ze evil ijoke. I've always loved LG phones too. I can get it for right around $200.

Yeah, LGs are good phones. I had a couple of their older flips, a Chocolate, Chocolate 2, and a Dare. My lady has had a couple old flips, a V, a Dare, and currently an EnV2. Never had any issues. But after having the BBs and now the Droid, I don't know if I could go back. There is just so much shit you can do on these lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 22322)
rumor is our CAO got fired for having an affair with an employee :hump:

CAO: O hai, I need your timesheet.
* :humping: *
CAO: thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 22327)
SC lawmakers look to outlaw texting while driving. Police would be allowed to seize a phone to figure out if you were texting

:wtf:

"Sir, hand over your phone. By law I'm required to check to see if you've been texting whilst operating a motorized carriage."

lulz

Cez★ 11-18-2009 04:51 PM

math ftl

2005_Silverado 11-18-2009 04:57 PM

im staaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrving :(

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

so I sold my inverter and dude said he would pick it up today from my work....I forgot it at home :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuck

2005_Silverado 11-18-2009 04:58 PM

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::p issed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pis sed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pisse d::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 22330)
I dont see leslie in there :shrug:

She goes to UK. :shrug: I'm starting to think I should have hung out at my college swim meats instead of teh volleyball games.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 22331)
Yeah, LGs are good phones. I had a couple of their older flips, a Chocolate, Chocolate 2, and a Dare. My lady has had a couple old flips, a V, a Dare, and currently an EnV2. Never had any issues. But after having the BBs and now the Droid, I don't know if I could go back. There is just so much shit you can do on these lol

CAO: O hai, I need your timesheet.
* :humping: *
CAO: thanks

lulz

The LGs are pretty cool. The new Chocolate is 180* different from the past ones.

BillyJeanKing 11-18-2009 05:09 PM

Swim Team be :hump:

theholycow 11-18-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 22319)
try a different set of headphones first, ESPECIALLY if it worked in the truck earlier. Maybe your headphones took a shits somehow :shrug:

It was in the truck that it had the fail, and has been going on for at least a few days. I though maybe my hacked aux-in had a loose connection but other mp3 players work fine.

I just tried it with earphones and it's fine, so maybe it just doesn't like the cable I was using.

I wish I could find a 3 inch 1/8" aux cable. It's stupid, I have to coil up 6 foot cables to do the job.

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 22342)
Swim Team be :hump:

Indeed.

Leslie actually has a lap swimming class next semester. So 3 days out of the week she'll have to swim laps in the pool for an hour per day. :whoa:

stonehenge 11-18-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 22333)
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu ckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuckfuckfuck

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::p issed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pis sed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pisse d::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: :pissed::pissed::pissed:pissedpissed:

:uhoh: :hidesbehindsofa:
Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 22345)
It was in the truck that it had the fail, and has been going on for at least a few days. I though maybe my hacked aux-in had a loose connection but other mp3 players work fine.

I just tried it with earphones and it's fine, so maybe it just doesn't like the cable I was using.

I wish I could find a 3 inch 1/8" aux cable. It's stupid, I have to coil up 6 foot cables to do the job.

Oh I meant maybe Cez's headphones took a crap, not yours. I know that the aux cable in my truck recently took a shit out of nowhere, its all staticy if I don't have it in the perfect spot lol

Something like this cable? http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

JayBo 11-18-2009 05:36 PM

Ok, thats it. I'm getting a droid. I just watched a 20 min vid of a side by side comparison of it and the BB storm2. Screw BB in the ass.

2005_Silverado 11-18-2009 05:37 PM

ok im good now...had a chicken burrito and Iz full :drool:

Cez★ 11-18-2009 05:40 PM

sleepy :(

stonehenge 11-18-2009 05:40 PM

I don't know if it's just me or not but whenever someone on a forum changes the formatting of their text in EVERY post, it annoys the shit out of me. For example, this one douchejug on the droid forums always centers his text and bold/caps every time he says the word/name Droid. He also ends EVERY post with "Happy DROIDing"

Cez★ 11-18-2009 05:42 PM

lolololol

stonehenge 11-18-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 22350)
Ok, thats it. I'm getting a droid. I just watched a 20 min vid of a side by side comparison of it and the BB storm2. Screw BB in the ass.

rofl thats how I was. Honestly the Storm2 was probably the best smartphone on Verizon until the Androids showed up. I was ready to get the S2 as soon as I could but once I saw the Droid, that idea went out the window. The Droid Eris is a nice phone also but its a little less powerful, lower resolution screen, no physical keyboard, no flash. But its half the price.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 22351)
ok im good now...had a chicken burrito and Iz full :drool:

do want

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 05:44 PM

Gonna hit up chick fil a after ze VZW store :drool:

theholycow 11-18-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 22348)

Yeah, but 15 inches shorter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 22354)
I don't know if it's just me or not but whenever someone on a forum changes the formatting of their text in EVERY post, it annoys the shit out of me. For example, this one douchejug on the droid forums always centers his text and bold/caps every time he says the word/name Droid. He also ends EVERY post with "Happy DROIDing"

I also dislike that.

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 05:46 PM

:roflmao:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs050...._3648136_n.jpg

stonehenge 11-18-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 22360)
Yeah, but 15 inches shorter.

I also dislike that.

what the hell, I could have sworn I read 1.5 feet, not 3 inches :jester: :fp:

JayBo 11-18-2009 05:50 PM

If I get one I want the Motorola one. I've never had a single problem out of a motorola phone

stonehenge 11-18-2009 05:52 PM

Yeah, plus this one is built like a beast. It's metal/glass. I think some parts are plastic but they are all rubberized and nothing on this phone feels cheap. I think the only complaint that seems to be popular is that the physical keyboard sucks. I don't agree, I really like it actually, but others say it is too flat, so go play with it first.

Some even say the onscreen keyboards suck but I'm A LOT faster on the Droid than I was on my Storm.

SarkOzy 11-18-2009 05:54 PM

Lunch. Peace my mex brothas