All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:06 PM

hmm
nahh

BillyJeanKing 03-02-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57734)
No thanks.

you'll do it now

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57745)
Cesar, you should have gotten a 360.



Ps3's are haveing problems meow.

LOL for a day or two the old PS3s acted funny, now its all better. No RRoD, no paying to play online, no multiple discs per game, etc. :security:

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:09 PM

:ohsnap:
on that note
ima go to school nao
chance better be shipping this fucking thing RIGHT MEOW :imo lol

Chance 03-02-2010 11:10 PM

stfu xbox red ring of death talking shit on ps3 for one day of clock problems. :nono:


Just got off the phone for my Bilstein struts. :secret:

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 57750)
stfu xbox red ring of death talking shit on ps3 for one day of clock problems. :nono:

:truestory: :high5: +repz

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57748)
LOL for a day or two the old PS3s acted funny, now its all better. No RRoD, no paying to play online, no multiple discs per game, etc. :security:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 57750)
stfu xbox red ring of death talking shit on ps3 for one day of clock problems. :nono:


Just got off the phone for my Bilstein struts. :secret:

Some PS3s lost memory and shit cause of it, fried some shit somehow.


My xbox hasn't got the red ring of death since the new chip.

I'm not dogging ps3, I just laugh when they try and make fun of us for paying for live. Even though Ps3 connections suck cawk.

Chance 03-02-2010 11:15 PM

You know that online fee is silly. Idc what you say lol.

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 57753)
You know that online fee is silly. Idc what you say lol.

DUH!!!!


I laugh when PS3 guys, try and say its stupid for US 360 guys to pay for internet/live for xbox. Our connections are alot better.

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:19 PM

Srsly at paying for online. You already pay an internet bill

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:21 PM

I don't..........parents do :evil:





I pay for my xbox live sht though. Only reason why I would get a PS3 is for Metal Gear Solid and if you don't know that game, go kill your self with a billet dildo.

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:22 PM

Lol well when YOU pay teh bill lets see how silly it is

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57752)
Some PS3s lost memory and shit cause of it, fried some shit somehow.


My xbox hasn't got the red ring of death since the new chip.

I'm not dogging ps3, I just laugh when they try and make fun of us for paying for live. Even though Ps3 connections suck cawk.

For ONE day, a FRACTION of ps3s lost their trophies.

The "since the new chip" made me laugh, my friend has his PS3 that he got right after launch and has PLAYED THE SHIT out of. Still runs like a beast, never had a problem, no new chips needed.

360 guys always say that their connections are better, thats why they pay. My internet connection is shit but everytime I've played at my friends house, we've never had issues, with any of the games we played. Not sure wtf you are talking about :shrug:

Mr.Rogers 03-02-2010 11:23 PM

I got both and never connect my Xbox online fuck that

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers (Post 57759)
I got both and never connect my Xbox online fuck that

^^^ this is the guy who whores out his PS3. Its probably on more often than the lights in his house. It still runs like a beast.

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:25 PM

Chad is singled out here lol

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:29 PM

Rogers has both so he's KINDA neutral but I think he still finds the PS3 to be superior :hail:

Mr.Rogers 03-02-2010 11:29 PM

My first Gen ps3 is still pimping kids in Asia lol

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:30 PM

Which controller is Mr.Rogers holding higher in the avy? ya thats right :cool:

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:32 PM

Fuck gotta read this story brb

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57758)
For ONE day, a FRACTION of ps3s lost their trophies.

The "since the new chip" made me laugh, my friend has his PS3 that he got right after launch and has PLAYED THE SHIT out of. Still runs like a beast, never had a problem, no new chips needed.

360 guys always say that their connections are better, thats why they pay. My internet connection is shit but everytime I've played at my friends house, we've never had issues, with any of the games we played. Not sure wtf you are talking about :shrug:

What types of games are you playing online then?

When its a first person shooter game and you're loosing cause of your connection to the game/internet, you will see why it sucks. On your screen it will show you fire off a full clip but when you see a kill cam it doesn't even look like you seen the guy in the first place.

I've played with guys that it seems like they hand made their ether net cables which fucked the whole game up cause it was so laggy. Guy would be in one spot, and across the map the next. it was retarded.

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:33 PM

Like all the PS3 idiots don't spend wads of cash on retarded shit anyways. What's 50 bux a year to a playa like chad?

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57764)
Which controller is Mr.Rogers holding higher in the avy? ya thats right :cool:

LOL, nice.







but - rep for mr. douche bag for even hodling the ps3 controller:crazy:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 57767)
Like all the PS3 idiots don't spend wads of cash on retarded shit anyways. What's 50 bux a year to a playa like chad?

Word brah. I drop cash like that all the time on scratch offs and lotto tickets motha fucka.

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:36 PM

-rep for chad always

Manbearpig 03-02-2010 11:36 PM

UGH bout to go to classs :blah:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.