All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

SarkOzy 07-27-2010 05:54 PM

i have the urge to write a short story. :hmm:

Cez★ 07-27-2010 05:55 PM

phag. i need to move some money to my savings and withdraw some for parking

guhh. this old guy is talking retardedly over the phone to his granddaughter again :blah:

theholycow 07-27-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 126435)
i have the urge to write a short story. :hmm:

The other day I wrote a few emo sentences about how my life is like digging out of a hole with a miniature plastic spoon while dust and clumps of dirt keep raining on me...

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I have no idea why.

.GARY. 07-27-2010 06:00 PM

Meh life can be overwhelming at times, this I know for a fact.

stonehenge 07-27-2010 06:00 PM

I nom'd 2 brefas yacks and a green monster about 1.5 hrs ago. For lunch I have a Stouffer's italian sub or something. :shrug:

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:03 PM

jawjuh fail
chicks gonna get kicked the fuck out if she doesnt start liking teh gays and heshes
Quote:

A graduate student in Georgia is suing her university after she was told she must undergo a remediation program due to her beliefs on homosexuality and transgendered persons.

The student, Jennifer Keeton, 24, has been pursuing a master's degree in school counseling at Augusta State University since 2009, but school officials have informed her that she'll be dismissed from the program unless she alters her "central religious beliefs on human nature and conduct," according to a civil complaint filed last week.

"[Augusta State University] faculty have promised to expel Miss Keeton from the graduate Counselor Education Program not because of poor academic showing or demonstrated deficiencies in clinical performance, but simply because she has communicated both inside and outside the classroom that she holds to Christian ethical convictions on matters of human sexuality and gender identity," the 43-page lawsuit reads.

Keeton, according to the lawsuit, was informed by school officials in late May that she would be asked to take part in a remediation plan due to faculty concerns regarding her beliefs pertaining to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender issues.

"The faculty identifies Miss Keeton's views as indicative of her improper professional disposition to persons of such populations," the lawsuit reads.

The remediation plan, according to the lawsuit, noted Keeton's "disagreement in several class discussions and in written assignments with the gay and lesbian 'lifestyle,'" as well as Keeton's belief that those "lifestyles" are cases of identity confusion.

If Keeton fails to complete the plan, including additional reading and the writing of papers describing the impact on her beliefs, she will be expelled from the Counselor Education Program, the lawsuit claims.

Keeton has stated that she believes sexual behavior is the "result of accountable personal choice rather than an inevitability deriving from deterministic forces," according to the suit.

"She also has affirmed binary male-female gender, with one or the other being fixed in each person at their creation, and not a social construct or individual choice subject to alteration by the person so created," the lawsuit reads. "Further, she has expressed her view that homosexuality is a 'lifestyle,' not a 'state of being.'"

In a statement to FoxNews.com, Augusta State University officials declined to comment specifically on the litigation, but said the university does not discriminate on the basis of students' moral, religious, political or personal views or beliefs.

"The Counselor Education Program is grounded in the core principles of the American Counseling Association and the American School Counselor Association, which defines the roles and responsibilities of professional counselors in its code of ethics," the statement read. "The code is included in the curriculum of the counseling education program, which states that counselors in training have the same responsibility as professional counselors to understand and follow the ACA Code of Ethics."

David French, senior counsel at the Alliance Defense Fund, which filed the lawsuit against Augusta State University on Keeton's behalf, said no university has the right to force a citizen to change their beliefs on any topic.

"The university has told Jennifer Keeton that if she doesn't change her beliefs, she can't stay in the program," he told FoxNews.com. "She won't even have a chance to counsel any students; she won't have a chance to get a counseling degree; she'll be expelled."

Keeton, who is not available for interviews according to French, believes that people have "moral choices" regarding their sexuality, he said.

"A student has a right to express their point of view in and out of class without fear or censorship or expulsion," French said.
---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

:naughty:
Quote:

“Gossip Girl” star Taylor Momsen, who turned 17 yesterday, is speaking publicly about her affinity for sex toys.

Momsen, who is not legally of age to enter venues that sell sexual paraphernalia, recently divulged intimate details to Disorder Magazine. When asked if she is currently single, Momsen confirmed, and also added that she is “bored of men” and that her “best friend is her vibrator.”

So while critics are quick to condemn fellow teen sensation Miley Cyrus for a little dirty dancing or a racy photo or two, is it instead Momsen who people should be questioning?

Shirlee Smith, CEO of the Talk About Parenting organization, thinks so. “In my way of raising daughters, she shouldn't be involved with ‘men’ and any of these men who have driven her to sexual boredom belong locked up because our society says men having sexual encounters with those under the age of consent are criminals," she told FOX411.com.

Dr. Bill Donohue, President of The Catholic League, concurred.

“Our society was a much happier place when Annette Funicello pranced around as a ‘Mickey Mouse Mouseketeer,’ and now we have Taylor Momsen prancing around with a dildo in hand," he said. Looks like this gal's got lots of issues. No wonder she voiced her insanity in a magazine called Disorder.”

Dr. Scott Turansky of the National Center for Biblical Parenting echoed similar sentiments.

“Taylor Momsen is projecting a negative image that will result in failure in her life," he told FOX411.com. "Sadly, she is influencing other young women to follow in her steps. Unfortunately the fame and fortune of Miss Momsen is misleading and many of these girls will find out only too late that they're following the wrong model.”

Momsen, who is currently on tour with her rock band “The Pretty Reckless,” has expanded her repertoire far beyond chatter of vibrating gadgets. The blonde beauty described her debut album as, “A life record and it confronts issues and goes, here’s what f**king sucks about everything and I don’t’ really know how to fix it but I’m f**king dying and I’ll sing about it. It covers all the bases of life — love, death, sex, religious, politics, murder, hate, drugs.”

Judging by Momsen’s description of her music, it appears the former “Grinch Who Stole Christmas” star has come a long way since her days of singing Yuletide carols. Could her newfound notoriety potentially jeopardize her stardom or ability to work in Hollywood?

"Taylor Momsen may be ‘bored of men’ but I'm bored of brain-dead starlets who abuse their fifteen-minutes of fleeting fame by making outrageous statements calculated to produce outrage and gather attention," said talk show host and film critic Michael Medved. " When her career as a distinguished thespian runs its course she can always get work doing infomercials for the vibrator industry."

However, some entertainment industry experts think Momsen’s words are just par for the course.

“Momsen is a rock star. She seems right where she should be in terms of personality and brand,” explained Jenn Hoffman, a Los Angeles based celebrity media guru. “She is definitely finding a way to keep herself in the limelight and make sure we know she’s a ‘bad girl.’ She knows her statements about teen sex will alarm some people, so she chooses to keep talking.”

Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency, agreed, citing Momsen’s desire to attract a more mature audience.

“Taylor Momsen did not urge people to hurt themselves or anyone else. What she said is provocative but she did not advocate violence. So, in my judgment, her statement will not be harmful or deadly to her career," he said. "Her words will not win her a starring role on Disney Channel or Nickelodeon, but it’s clear that is not what she wants anyway. Controversial can often be a good thing in Hollywood. The truth is she will get more headlines from saying what she did, than admitting she simply does not have a boyfriend.”

Momsen’s manager did not respond for comment.

theholycow 07-27-2010 06:04 PM

:shrug: I have a hard time believing it got to that point just because she has expressed her beliefs. I suspect that she's a big goddamned prick about the whole thing, to the point where she's harassing others or making it difficult to learn. She has a right to her views but not to that type of behavior.

If they really are trying to dictate her opinions...that's pretty shitty.

.GARY. 07-27-2010 06:04 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JL-fxgBtb3ewM=

stonehenge 07-27-2010 06:05 PM

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 126445)

:roflmao: repd

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 126444)
:shrug: I have a hard time believing it got to that point just because she has expressed her beliefs. I suspect that she's a big goddamned prick about the whole thing, to the point where she's harassing others or making it difficult to learn. She has a right to her views but not to that type of behavior.

If they really are trying to dictate her opinions...that's pretty shitty.

yea shes probably "look at me i no likes gayz" or something and someone no likes

stonehenge 07-27-2010 06:09 PM

she prob eddeh style and run around yelling "BURN TEH FGTZ" errwhere she goes

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:09 PM

:serio:

2005_Silverado 07-27-2010 06:11 PM

I just light them on fire, walk away and :popcorn:

stonehenge 07-27-2010 06:11 PM

mira my rep title

:crossarms:

theholycow 07-27-2010 06:12 PM

Well, they are called "flamers".

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

http://www.slashfood.com/2010/07/26/...og-taste-test/
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood...te-dog-590.jpg

2005_Silverado 07-27-2010 06:13 PM

pinche hayter

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:14 PM

what is the reference to that title?

2005_Silverado 07-27-2010 06:14 PM

probably shad

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:15 PM

:rofl: fkn shad

i KW to get a BAMF plate with me car i get

theholycow 07-27-2010 06:16 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kp...gjdbo1_500.gif

2005_Silverado 07-27-2010 06:16 PM

shad has served as inspiration to several of my rep title submissions :truestory:

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:17 PM

i want to haz baby klr on me plate :roflmao: good? bad?

theholycow 07-27-2010 06:19 PM

My wife keeps getting tickets in the mail for someone with the same plate number as her but different plate style. :pissed: :crossarms:

Cez★ 07-27-2010 06:20 PM

how can you have the same plate number?

2005_Silverado 07-27-2010 06:22 PM

thats what shes telling u...its actually her :rofluhoh:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

cez, "nlg gtr" :imo: