All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 92396)
I just bit through my bottom lip :blah:

:shake:

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 92396)
I just bit through my bottom lip :blah:

mega dat ass :imo:

JayBo 05-12-2010 06:53 PM

Re: The Chat Thread

i find the song If You Only Knew by Shinedown quite amazing.. JSYGK

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 07:00 PM

way to kill the shat, yay :(

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:01 PM

word

Cez★ 05-12-2010 07:02 PM

roflsad

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 92399)
i find the song If You Only Knew by Shinedown quite amazing.. JSYGK

if only you knew how mash i love you :kiss:

:uhoh:

Video page
Full screen

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 07:04 PM

dfw a quickie after all those ass motivating posters :turbohump:

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:05 PM

in WW

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 92411)
in WW

:secret: pero bucket ceets ftl :( I loved the 40/60 bensh in rest of me NBS' got some :humping: in there

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 92411)
in WW

too small for sexxors

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 92414)
too small for sexxors

:serio:

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 92413)
:secret: pero bucket ceets ftl :( I loved the 40/60 bensh in rest of me NBS' got some :humping: in there

same
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 92414)
too small for sexxors

:word: its no tembo :(

2005_Silverado 05-12-2010 07:12 PM

i member we parked me green NBS RCSB Sierra in a mexi parking lot where u pay per hr...idk what we was doing in mexi pero wife and I paid and then walked to truck...did some sexy timez and then tried driving off....dude at gate was like ":crossarms: u paid 30 mins ago...u haz to pay more" :roflmao:

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 07:22 PM

i haz sour grapes :happy:

Cez★ 05-12-2010 07:31 PM

sweeden ftw
Quote:

STOCKHOLM – A Swedish artist whose drawing of the Prophet Muhammad offended Muslims said Wednesday he hopes to get another chance to deliver a lecture on free speech that was interrupted by violent protests.

But officials at Uppsala University said they doubted they would invite Lars Vilks again after police used pepper spray and batons to help him escape a furious crowd Tuesday.

"It's nothing that we're discussing right now, but it's not very likely given how it turned out here," university spokeswoman Anneli Vaara said.

While Vilks escaped the incident with broken glasses and a bit of a shock, he said it raised concerns about the freedom of expression at Sweden's oldest and most prestigious institute of higher learning.

"What you get is a mob deciding what can be discussed at the university," Vilks told The Associated Press, adding he was ready to repeat the lecture if re-invited.

"I'm ready to go up again," he said. "This must be carried through. You cannot allow it to be stopped."

The 53-year-old artist has faced numerous threats over his 2007 sketch of Muhammad with a dog's body. Earlier this year U.S. investigators said he was the target of an alleged murder plot involving Colleen LaRose, an American woman who dubbed herself "Jihad Jane," and who now faces life in prison. She has pleaded not guilty.

Vilks' Web site appeared to have been exposed to a hacker attack on Wednesday. Instead of his regular blog there was a message saying the site had been hacked and with links to information about the Prophet Muhammad.

Witnesses said the violence Tuesday broke out a few minutes into Vilks' lecture about the limits of artistic freedom, when he showed a film by an Iranian artist about Islam and homosexuality. A young man leaped from his front-row seat and tried to attack Vilks, police and the artist said.

Vilks initially believed he was head-butted by the man, but said he later understood he had collided with plainclothes police officers who intercepted the attacker and then briskly evacuated Vilks from the room.

"This was the first time I've experienced a physical assault," Vilks said. "It was a bit of a shock."

A video of the incident showed agitated police officers clashing with protesters at the front of the lecture hall. A female police officer used pepper spray to subdue a young man, and another youngster was wrestled to the ground. Some protesters were shouting "God is great" in Arabic.

Uppsala police spokesman Jonas Eronen said two officers sustained minor injuries.

The attacker was detained on suspicion of attempted assault but was later released, he said. Two others — a man and a woman — were also released after questioning and could face charges of using violence against police. All suspects were in their late teens, Eronen said.

Vaara, the university spokeswoman, said the lecture had been open to the public and the suspects were not believed to be students, though she added she wasn't sure about that.

The incident was condemned by Swedish newspaper editorials calling it an attack on the freedom of speech, and in more moderate terms by the Scandinavian country's leading politician.

"It shows that there are tensions in this discussion, which I've had to follow for years," Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt told reporters in Stockholm. "I take it very seriously. There is a risk that tensions form between individuals and the Swedish society, which is something we don't want."

Helena Benauouda, the head of Sweden's Muslim Council, an umbrella group for Muslim organizations, declined comment, saying she didn't have enough information about the incident.

Vilks depicted Muhammad more than a year after 12 Danish newspaper cartoons of the prophet sparked furious protests in Muslim countries in 2006. Images of Muhammad, even favorable ones, are considered blasphemous by many Muslims.

A Swedish newspaper printed Vilks' drawing, leading to further protests, and revived a heated debate in the West and the Muslim world about religious sensitivities and the limits of free speech.

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:32 PM

tldnr

Cez★ 05-12-2010 07:33 PM

dude who drew dawg mohammed was attacked by douchers who are bleeding from their vaginas over their profet

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:34 PM

religious menstrawl cycles? :uhoh:

Cez★ 05-12-2010 07:40 PM

:serio:

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

:rofl:
http://foxnewsboycott.com/

Chadster08 05-12-2010 07:41 PM

damn you kourke. LOL

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 07:42 PM

:sneaky: :cheeky:

stonehenge 05-12-2010 07:55 PM

noming peanut buttah on crackaz

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

korkah, look at my rep title :nono:

BillyJeanKing 05-12-2010 07:56 PM

hahaahhahahahaa

BAMF spelling of together

stonehenge 05-12-2010 08:01 PM

:high5: