All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 05-05-2010 03:55 PM

wtf is sheekin bog?

I didn't spend even close to that on my wifes ring and I think its pretty nice :shrug:

SarkOzy 05-05-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 89412)
I'm not doing the used thing ever.

I just hope they will finance interest free for 10 years! lol.
I was browsing around in a catalog the place I bought the last one from sent me the other day and according to it, the next one is gonna be at mininum $12-15K

:whoa: :suicide:

no way I would EVER pay that much for a piece of steel with a paleolithic-era hunk of carbon on it. No way no how. NO MORE than $5K. Even that's pushing it. It's not being cheap, just practical.

stonehenge 05-05-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89415)
:whoa: :suicide:

no way I would EVER pay that much for a piece of steel with a paleolithic-era hunk of carbon on it. No way no how. NO MORE than $5K. Even that's pushing it. It's not being cheap, just practical.

:word: Mine wasn't even close to $5k. Also not because I'm cheap. It was a combination of not having tons of money to throw at it, my wife not being the "zomg must haz big diamond or gfys" kind of girl, and finding a ring that I really liked for a great deal. Zales had a bamf sale and out of the different places I checked, the ring I found there was my fav.

Cez★ 05-05-2010 04:00 PM

ohai
I are working

SarkOzy 05-05-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 89416)
:word: Mine wasn't even close to $5k. Also not because I'm cheap. It was a combination of not having tons of money to throw at it, my wife not being the "zomg must haz big diamond or gfys" kind of girl, and finding a ring that I really liked for a great deal. Zales had a bamf sale and out of the different places I checked, the ring I found there was my fav.

:shake:

IIRC the ring i bought was just over a carat, but damn near perfect quality. got it for less than $3K. that money WASTED on an Über expensive ring would be better used toward a home or something tangible.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

wan, this be sheekin bog.

1) print out recipe
2) have wifey make it
3) nom
4) ??????????/
5) prawfit

JayBo 05-05-2010 04:08 PM

I go for quality. Diamonds never decrease in value.

hell i just sold my whole wedding set (ring and band) for $4500. I prawfited off it

stonehenge 05-05-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89419)
:shake:

IIRC the ring i bought was just over a carat, but damn near perfect quality. got it for less than $3K. that money WASTED on an Über expensive ring would be better used toward a home or something tangible.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

wan, this be sheekin bog.

1) print out recipe
2) have wifey make it
3) nom
4) ??????????/
5) prawfit

Yeah if I spent fucktons on a ring, my wife would probably call me stupid :roflmao: because we could have used the $ for other things.

This is a shitty pic of it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...opresize-1.jpg

White gold & minneh-diamonds to form the heart. It isn't the traditional "big diamond in the middle" kind of thing, but I knew she'd love it. And the wedding band slides right under the bottom of the heart. :D

As for the sheekin bog... You said "this be sheekin bog" but then didn't post a pic or link or anything :wtf: :rofl2:

SarkOzy 05-05-2010 04:09 PM

FUCK

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html

Cez★ 05-05-2010 04:11 PM

FB GM

/chad post

stonehenge 05-05-2010 04:12 PM

sounds pretty nom imo

JayBo 05-05-2010 04:14 PM

Oh shit I forgot I have one of the damn tires off my old ford in the back of my truck just cruising around with me lol

SarkOzy 05-05-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 89421)
I go for quality. Diamonds never decrease in value.

hell i just sold my whole wedding set (ring and band) for $4500. I prawfited off it

Lez will call me fucking ratarded if I were to spend an exorbitant amount on a ring. :roflmao:

seriously though, what purpose does spending an astronomical amount serve? she isn't going to love you any more than she already does. :shrug:

Cez★ 05-05-2010 04:16 PM

thats not what chawmperz would say

BillyJeanKing 05-05-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89429)
Lez will call me fucking ratarded if I were to spend an exorbitant amount on a ring. :roflmao:

seriously though, what purpose does spending an astronomical amount serve? she isn't going to love you any more than she already does. :shrug:

cubic zirconia FTW :happy:

stonehenge 05-05-2010 04:16 PM

I have a bunch of empty boxes in the back of my truck that I need to dispose of. And a printer on the passenger floor.

A color laser printer :uhoh:

BillyJeanKing 05-05-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89423)

Paula Deen > everyone else

stonehenge 05-05-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 89430)
thats not what chawmperz would say

:rofl2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 89431)
cubic zirconia FTW :happy:

I don't want to spend lots on a ring but kewbik zerkonya ftl :roflmao:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 89433)
Paula Deen > everyone else

she always be like HEY YALL :happy:

BillyJeanKing 05-05-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 89434)
she always be like HEY YALL :happy:

"HEY YALL, weez gonna make deep fried buttah wif buttah on tawp"

Cez★ 05-05-2010 04:20 PM

lol at here still being a member here
http://www.allofftopic.com/member.php?u=21

SarkOzy 05-05-2010 04:24 PM

:rofltank:

she has literally disappeared. like for srs. maybe someone nommed teh fakies too hard and caused her to die. :roflshrug:

.GARY. 05-05-2010 04:24 PM

The traditional way to figure out what amount to spend on a ring is to base it off of what 3 months of your salary is.

It would be great if lunch time would hurry the hell up and get here already. I'm starving.

Cez★ 05-05-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89437)
:rofltank:

she has literally disappeared. like for srs. maybe someone nommed teh fakies too hard and caused her to die. :roflshrug:

or shes in a psych ward :uhohshrug:

JayBo 05-05-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 89429)

Thats true.
I just want to be able to get a VERY nice looking one. One that's flawless, beautiful and shines like no other.

stonehenge 05-05-2010 04:28 PM

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mem...4-21-49-51.jpg
Poor Droid :(
(can you guys see that pic?)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 89435)
"HEY YALL, weez gonna make deep fried buttah wif buttah on tawp"

:roflmao:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 89436)
lol at here still being a member here
http://www.allofftopic.com/member.php?u=21

:rofl2: ask Korkah/MBP where she be at, they be her friends.
Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 89438)
The traditional way to figure out what amount to spend on a ring is to base it off of what 3 months of your salary is.

It would be great if lunch time would hurry the hell up and get here already. I'm starving.

Too mash.

BillyJeanKing 05-05-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 89441)

:rofl2: ask Korkah/MBP where she be at, they be her friends.

:secretshake:

dat woo-woooooooooooooooooooooooo