All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:37 PM

You playing tonight fgt?

Now I say fgts since tyler is here lol

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57766)
What types of games are you playing online then?

When its a first person shooter game and you're loosing cause of your connection to the game/internet, you will see why it sucks. On your screen it will show you fire off a full clip but when you see a kill cam it doesn't even look like you seen the guy in the first place.

I've played with guys that it seems like they hand made their ether net cables which fucked the whole game up cause it was so laggy. Guy would be in one spot, and across the map the next. it was retarded.

Me and my Rogers both played MW2 from the same house one two systems and never had any issues :shrug: as for people jumping all over the place, it could be their internet connections, not the ps3. :shrug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 57767)
Like all the PS3 idiots don't spend wads of cash on retarded shit anyways. What's 50 bux a year to a playa like chad?

I don't spend any money on my ps3 other than the games :shrug:

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57775)
Me and my Rogers both played MW2 from the same house one two systems and never had any issues :shrug: as for people jumping all over the place, it could be their internet connections, not the ps3. :shrug:

Headsets and shit for a ps3 are expenive.

And yea, if you're in the same house you shouldn't have that big of a problem, your going off the same router or either hooked up by ether net cable.

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57775)

I mean in general, I don't go out to eat 4 times, there's my xbox live $$$.

It's $50, if you can't afford that then you shouldn't own a 360 or PS3.

And we won't get into the amount of good players on PS3 vs xbox...:roflmaonono:

Chance 03-02-2010 11:39 PM

xbox = halo.

Don't talk about "good players."
12 year olds running around yelling about pwning and how their dick is getting sucked by you... Good players, yep.
:rofl:

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:40 PM

naw i got a test tonight.

i played one match on ps3 on cod4 after it was out forever. 1st time i'd ever been on a ps3 and went 30-5 or something retarded, did it over and over. it was pathetic

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chance (Post 57780)
xbox = halo.

Don't talk about "good players."
12 year olds running around yelling about pwning and how their dick is getting sucked by you... Good players, yep.
:rofl:

pfft, thats just the douche bags on xbox.

Not like all the professional, mature players go to ps3. I bet you have fuckers that are just as bad.

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:40 PM

Alot since he has more "important" things to worry about

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57777)
Headsets and shit for a ps3 are expenive.

And yea, if you're in the same house you shouldn't have that big of a problem, your going off the same router or either hooked up by ether net cable.

Wrong. If we were playing vs each other then you are right. We were both playing on outside servers. So we were putting twice the load on his internet connection and the server we were connecting to. No issues.
Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 57779)
I mean in general, I don't go out to eat 4 times, there's my xbox live $$$.

It's $50, if you can't afford that then you shouldn't own a 360 or PS3.

And we won't get into the amount of good players on PS3 vs xbox...:roflmaonono:

I know, I never said that the price of XBL is expensive, I just find it ridiculous that they charge you a fee to play online. It is the principle of the whole thing. PS3, Wii, and PC are all free to play online.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 57783)
pfft, thats just the douche bags on xbox.

Not like all the professional, mature players go to ps3. I bet you have fuckers that are just as bad.

I never compared the player quality, both have stupid kids and both have good players :shake:

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:43 PM

chad's a mw2 prodigy though

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:45 PM

gonna go get pizza :turbohump:

Mr.Rogers 03-02-2010 11:46 PM

I am not good on MW2 LOL HUH JUAN

2005_Silverado 03-02-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 57788)
chad's a mw2 geek though

fixed :shake:

Chadster08 03-02-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okbeast (Post 57788)
chad's a mw2 prodigy though

Soon to be a BC2 prodigy too.

stonehenge 03-02-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers (Post 57794)
I am not good on MW2 LOL HUH JUAN

Shit... I know you haven't played much lately, but where did you stop? Prestige 2 Level 55 or some shit?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Time to go :bye:

2005_Silverado 03-02-2010 11:50 PM

damn...u guys ever see the sunlight? :uhoh:

Mr.Rogers 03-02-2010 11:51 PM

LOL got prestige 2 in a month and stooped cuz got bored

okbeast 03-02-2010 11:53 PM

I'd damn near buy a PS3 for the Gran Turismo series though

Cez★ 03-02-2010 11:57 PM

Finiched story

theholycow 03-03-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 57724)
but most are manual. DNW DD manual

1. Live/work where you no haz to wait in traffic backup
2. Manual transmission
3. ???
4. Profit!

That's how I roll, works great for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57736)
My parents have a TDI (diesel) Jetta Wagon. It is actually really nice to drive, gets 35-45mpg :whoa: and is all leather, moonroof, etc. Even though it is a wagon, I think it would be bamf with a little tint, some wheels, and maybe a small drop. :drool:

Too bad my bro drove it for a few years and beat the shit out of it :(

Nah, I'm tired of having only 2 doors, I want something more practical. Well kinda. I want a 4 door which is more practical but I want a big ass beast of a car if possible. Impala, Caprice, Caddy, Camry, G8, etc sized things. The Jetta mentioned above is nice but I have a feeling that I'd get cramped in it QUICK if I drove it all the time.

My Rabbit is like a Jetta with the trunk cut off, and my fat ass is plenty comfortable in it long term. The whole reason I chose it was because when I sat in it in the showroom it felt just like sitting in my truck. The other things I like about it were not part of the decision, nor the things I dislike about it.

DFW Jetta TDI Sportwagen. Just make it RWD. Beastmode torque, fuel efficiency that makes a Civic look wasteful, space for lots of shit, ride more comfy than truck, handling better than almost everything on the road. Win!

Cez★ 03-03-2010 12:30 AM

Lol
driving in traffic ftl

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Lol
driving in traffic ftl

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Off too class

stonehenge 03-03-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 57812)
1. Live/work where you no haz to wait in traffic backup
2. Manual transmission
3. ???
4. Profit!

That's how I roll, works great for me.

My Rabbit is like a Jetta with the trunk cut off, and my fat ass is plenty comfortable in it long term. The whole reason I chose it was because when I sat in it in the showroom it felt just like sitting in my truck. The other things I like about it were not part of the decision, nor the things I dislike about it.

DFW Jetta TDI Sportwagen. Just make it RWD. Beastmode torque, fuel efficiency that makes a Civic look wasteful, space for lots of shit, ride more comfy than truck, handling better than almost everything on the road. Win!

:word: the Jetta is really nice. Maybe I'd get used to the size after a little while :shrug:. I guess if I can put up with the Nizz, the Jetta is nothing :rofl2: If my parents said "hey, you want the Jetta?" I'd be all up on it. Not for much $$ tho since bro beat it up :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 57813)
Lol
driving in traffic ftl

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Lol
driving in traffic ftl

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Off too class

Thought you said the android DP was fixed :pissedfist:

Cez★ 03-03-2010 12:35 AM

It is. Browser got fuxked up. Ok bai. Baterry low

theholycow 03-03-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 57816)
:word: the Jetta is really nice. Maybe I'd get used to the size after a little while :shrug:. I guess if I can put up with the Nizz, the Jetta is nothing :rofl2: If my parents said "hey, you want the Jetta?" I'd be all up on it. Not for much $$ tho since bro beat it up :(

I have to believe that any Jetta would feel larger and be more comfortable than any Nissan. My sister's Maxima was decent but still not as comfy as my much smaller Rabbit. I require width and appropriate heights of everything, and the Maxima just couldn't deliver.

An older Jetta that's been beaten by your brother....well, I wouldn't expect it to run every day. Time will tell about newer VWs but older ones had more than their fair share of problems as they aged.

Ewok 03-03-2010 01:39 AM

so my truck has developed a random knock it seems to be from the bottom end it doesn't do it all the time it's quiet at start up it mainly (rattles or knocks) under acceleration and its alot worse than spark knock I have a set of the mechanics stethoscope and it is really loud coming from either the inspection cover over the flywheel or the oil pan when its reved up.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I was told that the 4.3 had a problem with flywheels cracking and will cause a rod knock sound so I'm gonna cross my fingers and see what I can find tomorrow at work.