All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 10-05-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 10518)
word.going to copy all teh admins and shit lol. id buy one in a beat if i had teh chance lol.
it feels crappy outside, all humid and shit :blah:

I haven't been out since I got here at 8, it was semi-cold outside and i loved it lol I hate humidity :blah:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Time to go drive the GC like I'm playing Dirt :pepper:

Cez★ 10-06-2009 12:02 AM

all the rain from the weekend decided to stick around :blah:

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

:suicide:
Quote:

Originally Posted by history assignment
Discussions of Shays's Rebellion appear in all U.S. History textbooks, and they usually
explain the event as an uprising of indebted farmers against the government. Leonard
Richards argues that this explanation of Shays's Rebellion is simply wrong.
Richards's book raises a three-part question for students in this course. Why does
Richards conclude that debt was not the main cause of the rebellion, what was the main
cause, and finally what is the significance of this event in American History? Briefly
answer each question (say, in about 100-200 words each) in the course of your response

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

ok i think i got it
1. because many of teh "regulators" werent in debt at the time they took up arms against the state.
2. main cause was the unwillingness of the state representatives to help teh people
3. it showed the injustice of the government and teh repressive fiscal policies.

Sound good? i need to get some evidence

theholycow 10-06-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 10423)
plus i went to local starbucks, girl at window was old stuckup bitch from HS...she asked what I was doing/working at....told her..she had a :( face cuz shes barrista :roflmao: damn right bitch, now get me my coffee :pissed:

:high5: Ask me about my 10 year high school reunion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 10517)
zomg that is awesome. The "basement" area of our garage is made from an old missle silo, it looks exactly like this:
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/ra...le_base_7a.jpg
except it is dirty as fuck and there aren't any pimp blue lights :jester:

We have Titan missile silos around AZ, I should buy one :rofl2:

:head3: Do want!

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 12:26 AM

What happened at your 10 year high school reunion???

Cez★ 10-06-2009 12:30 AM

you guys know what this means?
Quote:

Originally Posted by history assignment directions
Do not give me three responses, each with its own thesis. I want a single response with a
single thesis that accounts for each question.

theholycow 10-06-2009 12:33 AM

Well, it was high school all over again...everybody separated into their usual cliques. I sat in a corner with my friend and our wives, avoiding everybody. Some looked like they did in high school, some looked like they aged 40 years.

A very satisfying thing happened.

The quarterback valedictorian all-around popular guy somehow struck up a conversation with my friend and myself. He was miserable. He hated his life. He had moved to NYC and had meaningless jobs, meaningless sex (sounds fun to me, but what do I know), and had nothing to show for it after 10 years. He was asking about the lives we have led, getting married and pursuing careers, going to the same job every day and the same wife every night. He couldn't understand how it could work, but he sure was miserable with the way he turned out.

I suppose it's petty and immature, but I took immense pleasure in that. He and his friends wouldn't have given me the time of day in high school, at best they'd call me names...and now look where that attitude has taken him, and where I've gone with life. I may not be as successful as I planned, but hell, I guess I'm doing pretty well after all...and he's now feeling like I felt in high school.

Cez★ 10-06-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 10537)
Well, it was high school all over again...everybody separated into their usual cliques. I sat in a corner with my friend and our wives, avoiding everybody. Some looked like they did in high school, some looked like they aged 40 years.

The quarterback valedictorian all-around popular guy somehow struck up a conversation with my friend and myself. He was miserable. He hated his life. He had moved to NYC and had meaningless jobs, meaningless sex (sounds fun to me, but what do I know), and had nothing to show for it after 10 years. He was asking about the lives we have led, getting married and pursuing careers, going to the same job every day and the same wife every night. He couldn't understand how it could work, but he sure was miserable with the way he turned out.

I suppose it's petty and immature, but I took immense pleasure in that. He and his friends wouldn't have given me the time of day in high school, at best they'd call me names...and now look where that attitude has taken him, and where I've gone with life. I may not be as successful as I planned, but hell, I guess I'm doing pretty well after all...and he's now feeling like I felt in high school.

haha nice :imo id probably take amusement to it and laugh about it. yea he was a badass in high school. whats he got to show for after high school?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

trying to talk this chick to sending me n00dz

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 10537)

LOL...that's usually how it happens

Popularity in HS doesn't mean shit in the real world

I think girls realize it first...the dude they were with in HS is nobody now

HAHA

Cez★ 10-06-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 10540)
LOL...that's usually how it happens

Popularity in HS doesn't mean shit in the real world

I think girls realize it first...the dude they were with in HS is nobody now

HAHA

:word: which is why i never bothered to fit in

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 10538)

trying to talk this chick to sending me n00dz

I love doing this

You can get most girls to send something, at least nearly noodz

Cez★ 10-06-2009 12:49 AM

she isnt making it easy though :( last i remember they were nice and soft

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 12:57 AM

I'll help :D

Ask her what she's wearing

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:00 AM

lol well she asked for mah email, she got her phone taken away

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:03 AM

Aww she fudged up the plan

Are you about to start emailing her right now

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:05 AM

lol yea
nah im on myspace right now with her
heres a pic. not bad for having 2 kids :lol:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...4bb8568621.jpg

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:06 AM

HOT

How did she get her phone taken away

Isn't she an adult

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:08 AM

she said her 'husband' took it away lol

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:13 AM

WOAH

Post the noodz when you get em

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:14 AM

:shake: ill probably snag some. we've known each other since like 8th grade, her boobs be the first i fondled

theholycow 10-06-2009 01:15 AM

She's a cutie, but if she has a "husband" you shouldn't be messing with her until she's "divorced".

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:17 AM

I doubt she's serious about the husband

She's only 18 or 19

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 10551)
:shake: ill probably snag some. we've known each other since like 8th grade, her boobs be the first i fondled

Well then that's a done deal

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 10552)
She's a cutie, but if she has a "husband" you shouldn't be messing with her until she's "divorced".

:shake: i heard that, noodz first though lol. dont want to get caught in a :uhoh: situation

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 10553)

She's only 18 or 19

i think she said he teh dad to her kids :blah:

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 10553)

She's only 18 or 19

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Well then that's a done deal

i think so to :badger:

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 10555)
i think she said he teh dad to her kids :blah:

Video page
Full screen

Cez★ 10-06-2009 01:31 AM

someone likes swinging his e-cock
Quote:

not to sound conceded but i prob have more talent in my pinky figure than you have in your entire body. i worked in a wide array of jobs. large construction like the scripps project. maybe you have heard of it, the largest privately owned medical research company like ever. i worked for Mosler Automotive on there race car team, welding and fabricating suspension, sub frames, roll cages etc. i worked for chassis engineering on sick ass mud drag trucks. i have my own shop and with the help of a few friends built custom swamp buggies from the ground up. i worked for a government contracted company and traveled all over the US working in power plants, nukes and water treatment facilities. last year when i worked full time for that company i banked approx 60k and didnt even have to work over time. plus had full benefits. i have a stack of AWS and IWS welding certificates and also ASE certified for suspension and brakes. all this at only the age of 22 years old. now im laid off while awaiting to be shipped out for the United States Coast Guard. so yes i would say i am a lil higher classed than burger king or mcdonalds.

BillyJeanKing 10-06-2009 01:35 AM

The part where he say's "like ever" lets you know he's lying

And who the fuck would believe the 22 years old comment

Dude is full of shit, a troll???