All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 07-13-2010 04:26 AM

owned

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
love this stupid movie

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY HOMOS WE GOT WORKIN HEER

2005_Silverado 07-13-2010 08:05 AM

wife been gone for 2 days and Im already out of clean socks :secret:

btw, me buddy got a citation for soliciting :naughty: and operating w/o a bus. lic. when he was trying to sell his extra tix :roflpow: anaheim code enforcement confiscated his tix and now hes out $800 porke cant sell :pow:

.GARY. 07-13-2010 12:53 PM

Eddah been busy with the sock drawer snice no wifey around it seems :uhoh:

Morning :wave:

Also I finally got some GOOD news for once yesterday :D

BillyJeanKing 07-13-2010 12:57 PM

meow gurry

what's teh news???

SarkOzy 07-13-2010 01:03 PM

oh hai

BillyJeanKing 07-13-2010 01:03 PM

sup chriz

SarkOzy 07-13-2010 01:21 PM

:picardpalm:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7646923_n.jpg

.GARY. 07-13-2010 01:55 PM

Just some news from my attorney on something we have been dealing with for awhile.

On another note had another cant sleep night though :(

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Woman driving fail :haha: not to mention the bumper stickers :facepalm:

SarkOzy 07-13-2010 02:04 PM

:roflmao: most of my family bleed orange. :shrug:

i dont even want to know how much its going to cost to fix that. oh yea, it was a high school graduation present.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

good news eh?

theholycow 07-13-2010 02:07 PM

:lol: I saw a less damaging but more funny one today.

I'm driving on a road cut into a hill. To my right it goes up and to my left it goes down.

A minivan in the oncoming lane takes a normal left turn in front of me. No hurry, plenty of room. Speed no faster than you'd expect from a minivan driver turning left.

Then it stops short, just after entering the road. I wonder why it stopped short.

As I pass, I look and see why. The front wheels are in the air and the front bumper is stuck into someone's steep lawn. :roflsquared:

.GARY. 07-13-2010 02:10 PM

Naw Cuse isnt bad, I'm just messing. How did that happen?

Yeah def good news and a major stress reliever as well.

SarkOzy 07-13-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 119789)
Naw Cuse isnt bad, I'm just messing. How did that happen?

Yeah def good news and a major stress reliever as well.

it's Clemson.

she was rear-ended on an exit ramp yesterday coming home by an f150

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 119788)
:lol: I saw a less damaging but more funny one today.

I'm driving on a road cut into a hill. To my right it goes up and to my left it goes down.

A minivan in the oncoming lane takes a normal left turn in front of me. No hurry, plenty of room. Speed no faster than you'd expect from a minivan driver turning left.

Then it stops short, just after entering the road. I wonder why it stopped short.

As I pass, I look and see why. The front wheels are in the air and the front bumper is stuck into someone's steep lawn. :roflsquared:

:wtf: :roflmao:

.GARY. 07-13-2010 02:18 PM

:facepalm: I really need new contacts and some sleep.

Well at least she is all right. How fast was F150 going? That is what the kid was driving that started the 6 car pile up my wife was in the middle of last year.

jschrock 07-13-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 119790)
it's Clemson.

she was rear-ended on an exit ramp yesterday coming home by an f150

Driver got side tracked at the stickerz :imo

stonehenge 07-13-2010 02:28 PM

or sidetracked by :datass:

Cez★ 07-13-2010 02:29 PM

morning. oversleeping ftl
some fucking asshole butt pirate cum stain tried to cut me off and merge into the exit lane at teh last minute. i honk at that fucking doucher and he STILL keeps going over. i REALLY FUCKING WISH I WOULDVE KEPT GOING SO HE WOULDVE FUCKING HIT ME. but i backed off :fp: now im pissed because he cut me off and i let that fucking (i assume wetback) assshole do it
fuck this day already

jschrock 07-13-2010 02:31 PM

:lol:

.GARY. 07-13-2010 02:31 PM

:roflmao: @ Cez road ragin'

Cez★ 07-13-2010 02:35 PM

:emo: its fucking aggrevating when they do that. all because they would rather not wait and extra 5 fucking seconds to pass. i was going to flip that fucking cum canteen off but this other stupid fucking minivan driving cunt bucket was in front of me and i never caught up to that fucking ass reamer

theholycow 07-13-2010 02:36 PM

:chill: You gotta learn to take it easy...there's always going to be jerks on the road and you can't change them. All you can change is whether you have a heart attack about them or not.

Cez★ 07-13-2010 02:42 PM

i could have a lawsuit against those faggots imo. i wonder who would be found at fault

SarkOzy 07-13-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 119792)
:facepalm: I really need new contacts and some sleep.

Well at least she is all right. How fast was F150 going? That is what the kid was driving that started the 6 car pile up my wife was in the middle of last year.

idk

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 119793)
Driver got side tracked at the Obama stickerz :imo

what obama sticker?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 119797)
morning. oversleeping ftl
some fucking asshole butt pirate cum stain tried to cut me off and merge into the exit lane at teh last minute. i honk at that fucking doucher and he STILL keeps going over. i REALLY FUCKING WISH I WOULDVE KEPT GOING SO HE WOULDVE FUCKING HIT ME. but i backed off :fp: now im pissed because he cut me off and i let that fucking (i assume wetback) assshole do it
fuck this day already

next time, dont let them over. last week when i was stuck in a construction zone in the mountains, some douche decided to cut the line of cars as far up as he could, well when it finally got down to 1 lane he wanted to get infront of me........not happening. when that person realizes you arent moving over theyll stop. if not then as soon as you touch, turn the opposite direction and spin them so that you don't plow into their door.

jschrock 07-13-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 119803)
what obama sticker?

I didn't say anything about any Obama sticker? :roflshrug:

Not awake yet. :shitstorm:

Cez★ 07-13-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 119803)
idk

what obama sticker?

next time, dont let them over. last week when i was stuck in a construction zone in the mountains, some douche decided to cut the line of cars as far up as he could, well when it finally got down to 1 lane he wanted to get infront of me........not happening. when that person realizes you arent moving over theyll stop. if not then as soon as you touch, turn the opposite direction and spin them so that you don't plow into their door.

yea i hate letting these people pass, this faggot litterally stopped on his lane to fucking cut ME off. it pissed me off more. if i see that van again im fucking slashing a tire

BillyJeanKing 07-13-2010 02:48 PM

:(

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sport...-98314429.html