All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:12 PM

pfftt

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 85282)
what wan

dnw work :blah:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 85283)
haui wan

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

:pepperjest: CdM y0

Celebrate "Cinco de Mayo" with the Young Professionals of Florence.

heybreh. rofl @ cdm social
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 85287)
:turbohump: :happy:

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n27/johndeer_countryboy/May-20-09006.jpg[img]

triangles be niiiice :D no trimming was done to them?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 85290)
soooo. there was class yesterday :pow:

:fp:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 85299)
Dane Cook....Pay Per View....20 minutes.....lets go!!!

:roflmao:

:roflsquared: love that movie. It is so retarded in the best way.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 85310)
LOL beastly.

It looks WAY different with the lower valance gone. I painted everything that could be seen too. takes some getting used to

I like mine so much better like that :D does it look higher at all?

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:18 PM

:tejaspatriot:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100427/..._shoots_coyote

Quote:

By JIM VERTUNO, Associated Press Writer Jim Vertuno, Associated Press Writer – Tue Apr 27, 7:55 pm ET
AUSTIN, Texas – Pistol-packing Texas Gov. Rick Perry has a message for wily coyotes out there: Don't mess with my dog.

Perry told The Associated Press on Tuesday he needed just one shot from the laser-sighted pistol he sometimes carries while jogging to take down a coyote that menaced his puppy during a February run near Austin.

Perry said he will carry his .380 Ruger — loaded with hollow-point bullets — when jogging on trails because he is afraid of snakes. He'd also seen coyotes in the undeveloped area.

When one came out of the brush toward his daughter's Labrador retriever, Perry charged.

"Don't attack my dog or you might get shot ... if you're a coyote," he said Tuesday.

Perry, a Republican running for a third full term against Democrat Bill White, is living in a private house in a hilly area southwest of downtown Austin while the Governor's Mansion is being repaired after a 2008 fire. A concealed handgun permit holder, Perry carries the pistol in a belt.

"I knew there were a lot of predators out there. You'll hear a pack of coyotes. People are losing small cats and dogs all the time out there in that community," Perry said.

"They're very wily creatures."

On this particular morning, Perry said, he was jogging without his security detail shortly after sunrise.

"I'm enjoying the run when something catches my eye and it's this coyote. I know he knows I'm there. He never looks at me, he is laser-locked on that dog," Perry said.

"I holler and the coyote stopped. I holler again. By this time I had taken my weapon out and charged it. It is now staring dead at me. Either me or the dog are in imminent danger. I did the appropriate thing and sent it to where coyotes go," he said.

Perry said the laser-pointer helped make a quick, clean kill.

"It was not in a lot of pain," he said. "It pretty much went down at that particular juncture."

Texas state law allows people to shoot coyotes that are threatening livestock or domestic animals. The dog was unharmed, Perry said.

Perry's security detail was not required to file a report about the governor discharging a weapon, said Department of Public Safety spokeswoman Tela Mange.

"People shoot coyotes all the time, snakes all the time," Mange said. "We don't write reports."

The governor left the coyote where it fell.

"He became mulch," Perry said.

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

http://www.ivpressonline.com/article...ews/news01.txt

Practice bomb hits vehicle near Plaster City

PLASTER CITY — A driver escaped injury Saturday morning after his vehicle was hit by a bomb.

The small practice bomb dropped within the Navy’s bombing range area, hit the ground, then bounced and hit the vehicle at about 7:15 a.m., said Naval Air Facility El Centro’s Public Information Officer Michelle Dee. The vehicle, when hit, was about half a mile away from the target.
Ive ridden there :blah:

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Are you all MAD? Coyotes are extremely dangerous - I mean use of ACME bombs, anvils, nuclear powered rocket sleds...where does it end?

JayBo 04-28-2010 04:23 PM

I'll prob rip them off if they stick out much farther than the factory ones

BillyJeanKing 04-28-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 85316)

where's that from???

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:23 PM

Fuckin' drivers side door is acting retarded. When I go to close it, it just hits and does nothing because the latch in the door isn't returning to the correct position. The little latch stays closed. This has happened before so I open it with my finger and it closes fine, add some grease/wd40 later and all is well. But this time, I open the latch and go to shut it and it doesn't grab the pin. The only way it will shut is if I open it manually and SLAM the SHIT out of it. If I close it with normal, or even a little extra force, it doesn't shut. I have to slam it HARD.

Don't know wtf happened to it, it was fine yesterday morning but when I got to work it was acting like a POS.

JayBo 04-28-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85313)

Ohhh yeah.
I'll try and take pic when I get home.
With my camera this time, not Droid

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:24 PM

the story i posted. its a reply to one of the comments

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85319)
Fuckin' drivers side door is acting retarded. When I go to close it, it just hits and does nothing because the latch in the door isn't returning to the correct position. The little latch stays closed. This has happened before so I open it with my finger and it closes fine, add some grease/wd40 later and all is well. But this time, I open the latch and go to shut it and it doesn't grab the pin. The only way it will shut is if I open it manually and SLAM the SHIT out of it. If I close it with normal, or even a little extra force, it doesn't shut. I have to slam it HARD.

Don't know wtf happened to it, it was fine yesterday morning but when I got to work it was acting like a POS.

hold the door handle like if you were opening it and hit the lock/unlock button

SarkOzy 04-28-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85313)
dnw work :blah:

heybreh. rofl @ cdm social

triangles be niiiice :D no trimming was done to them?

:fp:

:roflsquared: love that movie. It is so retarded in the best way.

no trimming at ALL brah. :shake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 85317)
I'll prob rip them off if they stick out much farther than the factory ones

:emo:

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 85321)
hold the door handle like if you were opening it and hit the lock/unlock button

Will do pero I think part of the issue is mah door be sagging. :blah: mira:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...4-28072434.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 85327)
no trimming at ALL brah. :shake:

:datass:

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 04:32 PM

wan....cant get new striker plates?

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:32 PM

wan. align ze door

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:33 PM

align door = buy all new hinge goodies o que? que es striker plates? I'z no fawk wif doors before

BillyJeanKing 04-28-2010 04:34 PM

i'm thinking about merging korkah's stawk advice inc. with these guys

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Tang+Financial

:shrug:

SarkOzy 04-28-2010 04:34 PM

hinge pin/bushing kit from vatozone. get estrong vato to hold door if no haz jacks

Cez★ 04-28-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 85331)
align door = buy all new hinge goodies o que? que es striker plates? I'z no fawk wif doors before

i thought you could just tighten up the bolts that hold door to teh body to get it aligned

2005_Silverado 04-28-2010 04:35 PM

striker plate be the "lash" inside the puerta

JayBo 04-28-2010 04:36 PM

Ehh. I think I need to do the same thing WAN...

Mine acts foolish sometimes

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 85333)
i'm thinking about merging korkah's stawk advice inc. with these guys

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Tang+Financial

:shrug:

doooo ettt
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 85334)
hinge pin/bushing kit from vatozone. get estrong vato to hold door if no haz jacks

DNW to do pero do need :( Mira, I am not pulling out at all, I am only pulling up on the handle as lightly as possible to open the handle. Right when the latch opens enough the door POPS out:

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 85337)
striker plate be the "lash" inside the puerta

:shake: possiblemente need that too pero I think my current ones be fine if the door was lined up correctly. Hmm.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 85338)
Ehh. I think I need to do the same thing WAN...

Mine acts foolish sometimes

old trucks :fp:

JayBo 04-28-2010 04:39 PM

OMG video has me ROFL'ing!

"SLAM..SLAM..WHAAAAM!"
"click"
"shut"

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:41 PM

It refuses to shut without excessive force. Had to teach that bish a lessun. The two times I slam it without shutting wasn't very hard but it sounds like I was beating the shit out of it lol

JayBo 04-28-2010 04:42 PM

I wish mine opened that easy. Mine you basically have to drag off the striker post. Metal to Metal contact FTW

stonehenge 04-28-2010 04:43 PM

:rofl2: i guess the popping wouldn't be so bad if it was SUPPOSED to be that way and didn't require me to slam the shit out of it to close it. :blah: