All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 80584)
I'm looking at every site I can to find a nice bike I want. Probably what I'm going to get next since I road my friend stunt gsxr all weekend.

:lolwut:

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:15 PM

need to wash mine too...full day at the atv track left it all dusty inside...which idk how it got all dirty if the windows were up and doors shut :think:

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:15 PM

you no haz cabin filters wey

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:16 PM

:( that be why? truck wasnt on, no ac running...nada...just sat there

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:16 PM

DN to wash mine too

JayBo 04-19-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 80579)
by nosy you mean all like :security: when you want :bj2: ?!?

Well, stuff like that. Just being nosey in general.
Like yesterday me and H were just chillin around the house. Didn't want any company/visitors, etc. I had just taken a shower and she was taking hers and I hear a knock at the door. Its my dad. He wanted to come see if I was "ok" since I didn't answer their phone call while I was showering.
He decided to sit a while and ask me over and over if I was ok. All the while I was sure H would come busting naked out of the shower and go to the bedroom to dress. Just shit like that.

And its not just them, its that for some reason after my divorce, my house seemed to turn into a "frat" house. Everybody meets there, hangs out there, wants to crash there, etc. Its gotten better, and H said she's putting an end to all that shit reeeal soon. I mean its rare that we ever get to have any time to ourselves b/c theres always someone at my fucking house.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 80580)
I don't know I guess cause there is always a "computer" involved and God forbid they move it...

I just want to say: Do you hire someone to come in and hook up your computer at home? "No" Then why do I have to move it and your furniture every time you just feel like doing something different in your office?

hell my boss made me do it this time!!!! His ass didn't move anything!

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:19 PM

:shrug:

i had to buy new distributor cap/rotor for WL on friday. kinda "forgot" teh one on it had almost 100K miles. :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80590)
Well, stuff like that. Just being nosey in general.
Like yesterday me and H were just chillin around the house. Didn't want any company/visitors, etc. I had just taken a shower and she was taking hers and I hear a knock at the door. Its my dad. He wanted to come see if I was "ok" since I didn't answer their phone call while I was showering.
He decided to sit a while and ask me over and over if I was ok. All the while I was sure H would come busting naked out of the shower and go to the bedroom to dress. Just shit like that.

And its not just them, its that for some reason after my divorce, my house seemed to turn into a "frat" house. Everybody meets there, hangs out there, wants to crash there, etc. Its gotten better, and H said she's putting an end to all that shit reeeal soon. I mean its rare that we ever get to have any time to ourselves b/c theres always someone at my fucking house.

hell my boss made me do it this time!!!! His ass didn't move anything!

ya i know how that is. at least when lez and i want some peace and quiet her mom & dad are usually up at their bar in the evenings. that helps ALOT.

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:19 PM

haha this is at a chuntaro beaner club
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6965190.html

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:21 PM

me pawps sitting on race bike me bro raced on

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs490...._2966855_n.jpg

race team with WW behind me pops, next to stack of spare tires :security:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7174240_n.jpg

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:23 PM

bamf

JayBo 04-19-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 80591)
:shrug:

i had to buy new distributor cap/rotor for WL on friday. kinda "forgot" teh one on it had almost 100K miles. :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

ya i know how that is. at least when lez and i want some peace and quiet her mom & dad are usually up at their bar in the evenings. that helps ALOT.

I mean I shouldn't have to put up with it. I live alone, in my own house.
Take for instance...her best friend always assumes she can crash there. Well she said she's fed up with it. At first she said she didn't care, but now that we've gotten more serious it bothers her. And another thing. One day I was napping in my recliner, woke up and there are 2 of my friends sitting on my couch playing with my laptop watching TV. WTF>>!!!!@#

Last Sunday we were asleep, I woke up to go to the kitchen for some Advil and someone knocks. I open the door, this other friend of ours walks in , lays on the couch and shit. I felt too bad to even attempt to argue with her.

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:23 PM

hows your jefe doing eddah?

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80596)
I mean I shouldn't have to put up with it. I live alone, in my own house.
Take for instance...her best friend always assumes she can crash there. Well she said she's fed up with it. At first she said she didn't care, but now that we've gotten more serious it bothers her. And another thing. One day I was napping in my recliner, woke up and there are 2 of my friends sitting on my couch playing with my laptop watching TV. WTF>>!!!!@#

Last Sunday we were asleep, I woke up to go to the kitchen for some Advil and someone knocks. I open the door, this other friend of ours walks in , lays on the couch and shit. I felt too bad to even attempt to argue with her.

holy shit. lock your doors? lol.

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 80598)

they have spares :crazy:

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80599)
they have spares :crazy:

i dont care who it is....family or not......showing up unannounced for a visit is NOT cool

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 80600)
i dont care who it is....family or not......showing up unannounced for a visit is NOT cool

serio. catch a bullet to the noodle like that :imo

JayBo 04-19-2010 04:27 PM

I do lock the doors! Unless I"m in the house! I shouldn't have to lock them if I'm home. If I leave I lock it up TIGHT now..
I used to leave it unlocked, not anymore. Theres only 1 spare and only me, H and my dad know where it is. I had like 3 other spares but they got gone when jamie emptied my house.
We just have to put an end to this stuff.

Always ppl calling, stopping by, etc. I'm just tired of it. H is too. We both are.
Her aunt has a house thats up for sale. She said she would rent it to me for waaay cheap as long as I kept the yard up and stuff.
I'm srs considering it. Plus I might be moving off to college here soon if all works out well while she's in Law school.

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80597)
hows your jefe doing eddah?

a lot better brah :shake: he walks more and has a wee pit more stamina nao. He was lifting some of those tires you see next to WW...not heavy pero still doing shit...he fired G23 and was cool too. So far it looks like hes recovering pretty well...just needs time nao :pepper: thanks for asking brah

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 80598)

change locks :imo:

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80602)
I do lock the doors! Unless I"m in the house! I shouldn't have to lock them if I'm home. If I leave I lock it up TIGHT now..
I used to leave it unlocked, not anymore. Theres only 1 spare and only me, H and my dad know where it is. I had like 3 other spares but they got gone when jamie emptied my house.

Always ppl calling, stopping by, etc. I'm just tired of it. H is too. We both are.
Her aunt has a house thats up for sale. She said she would rent it to me for waaay cheap as long as I kept the yard up and stuff.
I'm srs considering it. Plus I might be moving off to college here soon if all works out well while she's in Law school.

shoot em :happy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 80603)
a lot better brah :shake: he walks more and has a wee pit more stamina nao. He was lifting some of those tires you see next to WW...not heavy pero still doing shit...he fired G23 and was cool too. So far it looks like hes recovering pretty well...just needs time nao :pepper: thanks for asking brah

nice :pepper: :mexipatriot:

jschrock 04-19-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 80594)
me pawps sitting on race bike me bro raced on

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs490...._2966855_n.jpg

YAMAHA, ftMFW

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 80602)

be a dick. tell them to not come by ALL the time. that's what ive done with people. then again, im an ass at times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 80603)

:pepper:

Cez★ 04-19-2010 04:32 PM

:turbohump:
http://www.foxnews.com/static/manage...ow_604x500.jpg

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 80605)
YAMAHA, ftMFW

:shake: :yamahapatriot: dude wants 5K for his yfz...doesnt need a thing...race ready....dude wants a razr now :pimp:

SarkOzy 04-19-2010 04:33 PM

all this talk of time alone makes me :jester:

lez and i will be in somerset all weekend.....the two of us will be sharing her friend's parent's place with 6 others. :roflmao: hellllllllllllo air matress. should be fun though. going to be at a bamf car show all day saturday. :pepper:

2005_Silverado 04-19-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 80607)
:turbohump:
[IMG]http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/2010/Arianny640Split_slideshow_604x500.jpg[IMG]

WFB :humping: