All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 06:13 AM

:roflmao:

Cez★ 02-14-2010 06:16 AM

stinkmeaner is ftw as well

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 06:16 AM

lol hell yeah

Cez★ 02-14-2010 06:34 AM

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

rewatching this fullmetal alchemist ep really puts alot of what happens after this in perspective imo/useless post

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

lol i haz digital cable but i be watching cartoon network lol

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 06:39 AM

rofl

i be taking advantage of mine

Cez★ 02-14-2010 06:41 AM

iz need to learn teh ropes

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 06:42 AM

lol, of tv watching?

Cez★ 02-14-2010 06:44 AM

digital cable ropes brah

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 06:45 AM

o i c

lulz

Cez★ 02-14-2010 06:49 AM

watching watchmen

BillyJeanKing 02-14-2010 07:04 AM

i'm out

Cez★ 02-14-2010 07:09 AM

:bye:

theholycow 02-14-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 49553)
canned bread anyone?

[img]http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/131219/canned-brown-bread.jpg[img]

Someday I'm actually going to try that crap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 49560)
went to wal-mart earlier we have 2 foot of snow on the fucking ground and they have all their spring/summer clothes out:pissedfist:

That's how they roll around here. If you wait until you actually need something, you're either too late or you'll find it on the clearance rack for almost free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 49576)
we've been together so long we don't do valentines day we might have hall way sex though

thats where we pass each other in the hall way and say fuck you

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 49593)
I love the guy like a brother and we have been friends since the 1st grade BUT I believe your life is what you make of it we all have trials and tribulations so I'm not very compassionate when people boo hoo about things they have the ability to change......rant off

You can take the hardass stance but it's not going to do him any good. It sounds like the whole thing really fucked his head up, because he wasn't mentally healthy to begin with (not that he was nuts, but he was emotionally dependent on her). He'll learn to dig out of it and dfac with the support of his friends. He needs to feel like somebody loves him before he can dfac.

The other thing he needs is to get his mind off it and have fun. Force him to do something he finds fun, like going to see a band he likes, especially if it's something he couldn't do when she was around.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

:fp: What's the deal with pointless hysteria lately? They rallied the National Guard and got hundreds of Hummers ready when we had an inch of snow. Now an escalator stopped short in a mall and they called in police and fire crews to get the people to the hospital. Really?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

2005_Silverado is now 2009_Silverado here and at GMFS.

2005_Silverado 02-14-2010 04:29 PM

:pepper: thanks! :shake:

theholycow 02-14-2010 04:45 PM

Oh hai! Finally someone is here.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Did you post pics of the new ride on GMFS yet?

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

...yup.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

So I've been consolidating all my mp3s onto one hard drive as described earlier. This morning I've got 3 mp3 players dangling from USB cables, each with internal memory and an SD slot. I've got an SD card in my laptop's SD slot. I've got my netbook networked to it too.

When you have a dozen large folder copies going on at once, it tends to slow down the system a bit. :shrug: :crazy:

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Ok, now some of my stuff is like frozen and shit.

2005_Silverado 02-14-2010 05:06 PM

No pics @ gmfs.....this was yesterday....gave it hell @ the dunes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2-13091240.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

No pics @ gmfs.....this was yesterday....gave it hell @ the dunes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2-13091240.jpg

stonehenge 02-14-2010 05:21 PM

plz send me identical truck for DROID help

kthx

SarkOzy 02-14-2010 06:17 PM

:wave:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

lifetime movies FTW :hump:

http://www.famousmonstersoffilmland....rpenter_02.jpg

stonehenge 02-14-2010 06:19 PM

My wife is watching that movie where the girl is lucky and the dude is unlucky and some shit happens and they switch so he is lucky and she isn't. meh

SarkOzy 02-14-2010 06:30 PM

Rofl. THis one was "See Jane Date." All I know is it's full of hot chicks. :shrug:

stonehenge 02-14-2010 06:33 PM

Usually best part about shik flikz

Ewok 02-14-2010 07:14 PM

(You can take the hardass stance but it's not going to do him any good. It sounds like the whole thing really fucked his head up, because he wasn't mentally healthy to begin with (not that he was nuts, but he was emotionally dependent on her). He'll learn to dig out of it and dfac with the support of his friends. He needs to feel like somebody loves him before he can dfac.) quote from THC

The other thing he needs is to get his mind off it and have fun. Force him to do something he finds fun, like going to see a band he likes, especially if it's something he couldn't do when she was around.

Oh trust me I agree with that completely BUT... WE have been dealing with his relationship problems for almost 12 years now we have taken him on vacation with us taken him out to do things hundreds of times and he basically lived with us for a year.

Now we have tried to set him up on dates to no avail he's just not the kind of guy most women are attracted to.

On to the recent relationship problem he met her through some old school friends he reconnected with and she was a recently divorced mom of 2 who was living with her parents and it went way to fast IMO it went from first date to getting engaged in about 3 months and getting pregnant in that time also then she decided mabe I dont want to get married to this guy and broke it off completley and thats where it stands he has a little boy with her and a 15 year old from his prior marriage and he's on disability for all his health problems and his only really good friend died about 4 years ago so that leaves me as his shoulder to lean on but sometimes he gets heavy.sorry its so long but there is alot involved..

Cez★ 02-14-2010 07:19 PM

moring

Ewok 02-14-2010 07:23 PM

zup

theholycow 02-14-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 49685)
On to the recent relationship problem he met her through some old school friends he reconnected with and she was a recently divorced mom of 2 who was living with her parents and it went way to fast IMO it went from first date to getting engaged in about 3 months and getting pregnant in that time also then she decided mabe I dont want to get married to this guy and broke it off completley and thats where it stands he has a little boy with her and a 15 year old from his prior marriage and he's on disability for all his health problems and his only really good friend died about 4 years ago so that leaves me as his shoulder to lean on but sometimes he gets heavy.sorry its so long but there is alot involved..

Wow. What a mess. It sounds like he'll never learn. :(

He needs to dfac.