All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:08 PM

I haz question:

does anyone get my avy?

Cez★ 01-20-2010 06:12 PM

yes :shake:

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:12 PM

:handshake:

stonehenge 01-20-2010 06:15 PM

of course brah, you also could have used:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/SWhhPWyWCv0/0.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

couldn't find one with just the dude on the left :blah:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

here:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RbGuFaZzfX...oken+black.jpg
but we aren't guidos :think:

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:16 PM

:rofl:

that is whack!!!!!!!!!!!

stonehenge 01-20-2010 06:17 PM


Video page
Full screen

JayBo 01-20-2010 06:18 PM

i love that movie

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:18 PM

rofl

stonehenge 01-20-2010 06:20 PM

stupid fuckin movie is hilarious :rofl2:

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:21 PM

i love spoofs

stonehenge 01-20-2010 06:22 PM

http://www.droidforums.net/img/motorola-motoroi.jpg
News broke today of the Motoroi, a new Motorola Android powered smart phone is now making its way to the US. The new device which shares a design similar to the Droid and Milestone will first be launched in South Korea next month.

Now on to the important stuff. The specs so far include a 3.7-inch WVGA 16:9 touch screen (480 x 854 resolution), 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, 720p HD video capture, HDMI output, TV-Tuner, 8GB internal memory (microSD card support up to 32GB), and Android 2.


:whoa: :whoa:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE
i love spoofs

Me too, especially the first couple Scary Movies. After the first couple they got too damn retarded though :rofl2:

Cez★ 01-20-2010 06:24 PM

anything after scary movie 2 sucked

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 38693)
Me too, especially the first couple Scary Movies. After the first couple they got too damn retarded though :rofl2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 38694)
anything after scary movie 2 sucked

:word:

theholycow 01-20-2010 06:31 PM

Kourke, I got your avy too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 38673)
*record scratch*

Will you reopen the studio if I walk 15 miles, get you some breasteses milk and PP you $1?

Breasteses milk? Wife pregnant?

JayBo 01-20-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 38693)
http://www.droidforums.net/img/motorola-motoroi.jpg
News broke today of the Motoroi, a new Motorola Android powered smart phone is now making its way to the US. The new device which shares a design similar to the Droid and Milestone will first be launched in South Korea next month.

Now on to the important stuff. The specs so far include a 3.7-inch WVGA 16:9 touch screen (480 x 854 resolution), 8 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, 720p HD video capture, HDMI output, TV-Tuner, 8GB internal memory (microSD card support up to 32GB), and Android 2.


:whoa: :whoa:


Me too, especially the first couple Scary Movies. After the first couple they got too damn retarded though :rofl2:

That thing looks to be all virtual! I kind of wish my droid didn't have the slide out keyboard somtimes.

BillyJeanKing 01-20-2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 38697)
Kourke, I got your avy too.


:cool: i was expecting major rofl's

stonehenge 01-20-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 38697)
Kourke, I got your avy too.

Breasteses milk? Wife pregnant?

helllllll no, don't you dare say such things
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 38700)
That thing looks to be all virtual! I kind of wish my droid didn't have the slide out keyboard somtimes.

Yeah it is touch-only. I like my physical keyboard though. There will apparently be a Droid2 in the future with a keyboard also, that will be my next phone most likely (no time soon though).

JayBo 01-20-2010 07:03 PM

Hey Juan, how can I store the password for my VM and have it entered automatically when I check the VM instead of me having to manually enter the 4 digits?

Cez★ 01-20-2010 07:16 PM

4 dolla pizza today :drool:

stonehenge 01-20-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 38708)
Hey Juan, how can I store the password for my VM and have it entered automatically when I check the VM instead of me having to manually enter the 4 digits?

Dunno :(

Cez★ 01-20-2010 07:37 PM

teh one book i bought was liek 60 dollers =\

stonehenge 01-20-2010 07:38 PM

fuckin stupid books :crossarms:

on a related notez, my wife finished The Strain last night, she liked it :D

Gustavo aka teh Sun Hunter be a BAMF

Cez★ 01-20-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 38715)
fuckin stupid books :crossarms:

on a related notez, my wife finished The Strain last night, she liked it :D

Gustavo aka teh Sun Hunter be a BAMF

barely? :whoa: she no read much?
lets get teh 2nd one at teh same time lol

theholycow 01-20-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 38709)
4 dolla pizza today :drool:

Nice.

stonehenge 01-20-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 38716)
barely? :whoa: she no read much?
lets get teh 2nd one at teh same time lol

lol she is a BAMF reader :imo she has read almost all of stephen kings books and many of them several times. She started it a while ago and got into it, got maybe 1/4 through it and then got busy and forgot. Then she started it again YESTERDAY and finished it last night :rofl2: she is fast.

I'm down for getting it at the same time if I haz the $ (I should) :high5:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.