All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:07 PM

Hmm interesting. Your usergroup is the same as EVERYONE else besides me, cao, and shaggz. Sooooo if everyone else can play, you should be able to... lemme keep looking

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:07 PM

mebbeh someone on his end blocked it? :sneaky:

Cez★ 05-21-2010 08:08 PM

:word:

jschrock 05-21-2010 08:08 PM

I haz no blocked shit anymore!

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:08 PM

fighting urge to buy drank, ships and sandia bowl :(

jschrock 05-21-2010 08:09 PM

Cez you don't know the first thing about blocked shit, you just agree! :roflmao:

:kiss:

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:09 PM

iz been constipated before :truestory: = blocked shits expert

jschrock 05-21-2010 08:11 PM

:lol: Now i can play? Wth?

Manbearpig 05-21-2010 08:11 PM

Was going to reg on AOHV buutttttt captcha ftl

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:11 PM

wan...she took a lil longer than usual :roflfp:

Quote:

Yvette TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have an great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 98526)
I haz no blocked shit anymore!

Hmm I really can't find anything that would make your account any different than everyone elses. It won't let you play ANY games?
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 98527)
fighting urge to buy drank, ships and sandia bowl :(

rawkstar cola tasted like energy CZ :imo :drool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 98529)
iz been constipated before :truestory: = blocked shits expert

solution: taco bell

or SF

Cez★ 05-21-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 98528)
Cez you don't know the first thing about blocked shit, you just agree! :roflmao:

:kiss:

:emo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 98531)

:roflsad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 98532)

:roflfail:

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:12 PM

mbp...i tried the audio version and didnt work either :(

Manbearpig 05-21-2010 08:13 PM

Shit broke

2005_Silverado 05-21-2010 08:13 PM

FIIDIL....ima go get me nomz...

Manbearpig 05-21-2010 08:13 PM

FIDIL Going to paint the keh5

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 98530)
:lol: Now i can play? Wth?

:fp:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 98531)

I haven't even got it to load at all yet :jester:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 98532)

:fp:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 98537)
FIIDIL....ima go get me nomz...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 98538)
FIDIL Going to paint the keh5

I can haz FIDIL too? :emo:

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-21-2010 08:15 PM

fap it...don't fidil with it

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:16 PM

Ah okay, got aohv to load. Skin is pretty sekzy :imo

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Who the hell is Miner? :wtf:

Cez★ 05-21-2010 08:19 PM

lol who the fuck is miner?

btw :fp:
Quote:

A top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, made the comment during a meeting on Wednesday with the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune, the newspaper reports.

"I don't think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution," Morton told the newspaper.

The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, he said, and not a patchwork of state laws.

The law, which criminalizes being in the state illegally and requires authorities to check suspects for immigration status, is not "good government," Morton said.

In response to Morton's comments, DHS officials said President Obama has ordered the Department of Justice to examine the civil rights and other implications of the law.

"That review will inform the government's actions going forward," DHS spokesman Matt Chandler told Fox News on Friday.

Meanwhile, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano said ICE is not obligated to process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

"ICE has the legal discretion to accept or not to accept persons delivered to it by non-federal personnel," Napolitano said. "It also has the discretion to deport or not to deport persons delivered to it by any government agents, even its own."

Morton, according to a biography posted on ICE's website, began his federal service in 1994 and has held numerous positions at the Department of Justice, including as a trial attorney and special assistant to the general counsel in the former Immigration and Naturalization Service and as counsel to the deputy attorney general.

Border apprehensions in Arizona, where roughly 500,000 illegal immigrants are estimated to be living, are up 6 percent since October, according to federal statistics. Roughly 6.5 million residents live in Arizona.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-AL, said it appeared the Obama administration is "nullifying existing law" and suggested Morton may not be the right person for his post if he fails to enforce federal immigration law.

"If he feels he cannot enforce the law, he shouldn't have the job," Sessions told Fox News. "That makes him, in my view, not fulfilling the responsibilities of his office."

Sessions said the U.S. government has "systematically failed" to enforce federal immigration law and claimed Morton's statement is an indication that federal officials do not plan on working with Arizona authorities regarding its controversial law.

"They're telegraphing to every ICE agency in America that they really don't intend on cooperating with Arizona," Sessions said. "The federal government should step up and do it. It's their responsibility."

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-AL, said it appeared the Obama administration is "nullifying existing law" and suggested Morton may not be the right person for his post if he fails to enforce federal immigration law.

"If he feels he cannot enforce the law, he shouldn't have the job," Sessions told Fox News. "That makes him, in my view, not fulfilling the responsibilities of his office."

Sessions said the U.S. government has "systematically failed" to enforce federal immigration law and claimed Morton's statement is an indication that federal officials do not plan on working with Arizona authorities regarding its controversial law.

"They're telegraphing to every ICE agency in America that they really don't intend on cooperating with Arizona," Sessions said. "The federal government should step up and do it. It's their responsibility."

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan!
Who the hell is Miner? :wtf:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 98543)
lol who the fuck is miner?

:repost:

Cez★ 05-21-2010 08:21 PM

:roflsad: live update fail :emo:

chicago ftl
Quote:

Irate with a reporter's question on the effectiveness of the city's handgun ban, Chicago Mayor Richard Daley offered to give a first-hand lesson following the shooting of an off-duty police officer.

"Oh, it's been very effective," Daley said, according to MyFoxChicago.com. "If I put this up your butt, you'll find out how effective it is. If I put a round up your … you'll know."

Daley, whose comments came at a news conference on Thursday previously scheduled to discuss the city's ban and a pending U.S. Supreme Court lawsuit challenging the law, became testy when a reporter questioned the ban's effectiveness as the mayor held a rifle confiscated from city streets.

Jacquelyn Heard, Daley's press secretary, later told the Chicago Sun-Times that Daley was somewhat exasperated because the individual asking the question -- a reporter from the Chicago Reader -- was "missing the point that unrestricted guns are a devastating issue" for the city.

"To illustrate the point, he offered what admittedly could be considered a less than ideal example, but it's one that is a stark reminder of how destructive gun violence has been," Heard told the paper.

Thomas Wortham IV, a 30-year-old Chicago police officer who recently returned from a tour of duty in Iraq, was shot and killed Thursday when several people approached him outside his family's home and tried to steal his new motorcycle, authorities said.

Wortham IV's father -- a retired Chicago police officer -- came to his son's aid and shot two of the attackers, killing one of them late Wednesday, police said. Retired police officers are allowed to keep guns.

"This is a tragedy," said Chicago Alderman Freddrenna Lyle. "This young man survived two tours in Iraq, and came home and got murdered on the streets in front of his house that he grew up in. In front of his father, it's just unbelievable."

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:25 PM

Flash offered to install McCaffe.. no GFYS
Java offered to install Yahoo toolbar.. no GFYS

Cez★ 05-21-2010 08:26 PM

bawws just came looking for doosh
:ahhh:

stonehenge 05-21-2010 08:26 PM

lol and he wasn't there? he fawkin douchebro in the broom clawzet?