All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

JayBo 04-20-2010 06:50 PM

Yeah I said something! They kinda paused then attempted to ram the door open once again.

Cez★ 04-20-2010 06:51 PM

:lol:

wtf?
Quote:

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a California man pulled his infant daughter out of his car and threw her more than 20 feet into the lanes of highway.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/20...-baby-highway/

stonehenge 04-20-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 81260)
Yeah I said something! They kinda paused then attempted to ram the door open once again.

YOU COME IN HERE AND YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY AN ANGRY YAYBO WITH NO PANTS ON YOU SON OF A BITCH

:fuckyeah:

JayBo 04-20-2010 06:52 PM

I think I actually said "HEY..CHILL OUT FOR A SEC..."

"BAM BAM WHAAAAAM rattle shake WTF *mumbling*"

stonehenge 04-20-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 81261)

:fp: what a douchejob
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 81263)
I think I actually said "HEY..CHILL OUT FOR A SEC..."

"BAM BAM WHAAAAAM rattle shake WTF *mumbling*"

Damn that dude must have REALLY had to shit. Srsly.

JayBo 04-20-2010 06:54 PM

It was a fucking woman!

Cez★ 04-20-2010 06:59 PM

:wtf:

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4158128/j...fox-news-again

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T2

SarkOzy 04-20-2010 07:01 PM

pics or stfu

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:01 PM

Shoulda left the seat up like "WHAT BITCH"

Cez★ 04-20-2010 07:03 PM

shoulda shit on the seat imo

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:05 PM

"Sorry I took so long, left you a present on the seat" :kiss:

theholycow 04-20-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 81261)

He is not fit for being a member of society. He should be put away forever. There is no excuse for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 81267)

Oh, good idea, don't abort, that way both the fetus and the 10 year old girl end up dead after a shitload of pain for both. Sounds like a plan.

Cez★ 04-20-2010 07:23 PM

cao has agreeable points :mexicaoshake:

Quote:

President Obama is used to hearing his name yelled angrily at conservative Tea Party protests. On Monday night, however, he faced hecklers at a more unlikely venue: a Democratic fundraiser in Los Angeles for California Sen. Barbara Boxer.

And yes, the hecklers were attacking the president from the left. "Repeal 'don't ask, don't tell'!" the protesters yelled, referring to the 1993 military policy that bans gays and lesbians from openly serving. Obama responded, "We are going to do that; hey, hold on a second, hold on a second."

The rest of the crowd then began chanting Obama's signature campaign chant: "Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can!" You can watch the outburst — and Obama's replies — here:

During the 2008 campaign, Obama repeatedly pledged to kill the controversial policy, and in January's State of the Union address, he reiterated that vow. But progress has been slow. The administration claims that's because a full repeal would require a separate bill in Congress repudiating the congressionally approved 1993 law — and it's been hard to work such a bill into an already overcrowded Capitol Hill agenda. In March, the Pentagon announced it was relaxing enforcement of the ban, to clear the path for eventual repeal.

Obama returned to the issue of repeal in his Monday speech. "When you've got an ally like Barbara Boxer and you've got an ally like me who are standing for the same thing, then you don't know exactly why you've got to holler, because we already hear you, all right," Obama remarked to applause. "I mean, it would have made more sense to holler that at the people who oppose it."

But the hollering didn't let up. "It's time for equality for all Americans," shouted one. Obama again stressed his opposition to the ban, and again said, "I don't know why you're hollering." The group broke into another "Yes we can!" chant.

Obama then sought to return to the event's main theme: Boxer's re-election. Sen. Boxer "didn't even vote for 'don't ask, don't tell' in the first place," the president noted. "So you know she's going to be in favor of repealing 'don't ask, don't tell.' "
---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

:uhoh:
Quote:

• Internet activities that are considered inappropriate and/or offensive in the workplace include, but are not limited to, political or commercial usage not related to or sponsored by the Company as well as the viewing, forwarding, downloading or transmitting of sexually oriented or explicit material, data, or graphics.
• Employees are expected to refrain from accessing the Internet or personal email during scheduled work hours. The Company has provided computer kiosks located in break rooms to facilitate computer use during non-work hours.
• Employees should not post comments on public websites (i.e. My Space, Facebook, Twitter, various blogs, etc.) regarding Reliant Energy as information is confidential and proprietary.

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:25 PM

Prob Cez broke all of the above.

Cez★ 04-20-2010 07:26 PM

:lol: :secret: btw wan. i think the second book of the strain is coming out in the fall this year

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:27 PM

:datass:

Mr.Rogers 04-20-2010 07:30 PM

Slide in slide out. .....

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:31 PM

:cochino:

SarkOzy 04-20-2010 07:36 PM

wonder what is the cheapest plan i can get to use a droid?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

:ohsnap:

jschrock 04-20-2010 07:36 PM

Well this will prolly be another Denaliano thread that gets closed....lol

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 81294)

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

39.99 with the 29.99 internet plan

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 81294)

Depends on minutes needed. Although I think the newer plans allow you to choose "Friends & Family" for unlimited zext/calls to 5 ppl. Since you be under a rock, prob that would be enough for you :roflmao:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 81297)

It's fun tho :D

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

The guy that I mentioned who turns on wifi tether so his iPhone coworker can get online is Mr.Rogers on here lol

SarkOzy 04-20-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 81297)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

39.99 with the 29.99 internet plan

$70 :whoa:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 81299)
Depends on minutes needed. Although I think the newer plans allow you to choose "Friends & Family" for unlimited zext/calls to 5 ppl. Since you be under a rock, prob that would be enough for you :roflmao:

the only time i ever talk on the phone is with lez, and thats only a few nights per week when its free anyway. i need the fewest minutes possible with unlimited texting and a small data plan. need to call chris :jester:

jschrock 04-20-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 81299)

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

The guy that I mentioned who turns on wifi tether so his iPhone coworker can get online is Mr.Rogers on here lol

Kinda pissed me off he just boom came and called me out like that...I was just stating facts :roflshrug:

stonehenge 04-20-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 81302)
$70 :whoa:

the only time i ever talk on the phone is with lez, and thats only a few nights per week when its free anyway. i need the fewest minutes possible with unlimited texting and a small data plan. need to call chris :jester:

:word: he would prob know the cheapest way to achieve what you want. Your work doesn't give any discounts does it? I get my vzw for like 15% off.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 81303)
Kinda pissed me off he just boom came and called me out like that...I was just stating facts :roflshrug:

Put him in his place :security:

jschrock 04-20-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 81304)
:word: he would prob know the cheapest way to achieve what you want. Your work doesn't give any discounts does it? I get my vzw for like 15% off.

Put him in his place :security:

I get 10% my bill bc of work, yay lol

Trying but he is one of those Apple chodes that won't listen and think oh i have an iPhone I'm the shit...:roflmaonono:

I bet you I can make more calls in more places with my Droid than he can with his iPhone...:security: