All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2009 07:25 PM

put a little jizz on it and you're set

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:26 PM

:lol:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:28 PM

I want to get a new wireless mouse and keyboard. any ideas?

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6970)
I want to get a new wireless mouse and keyboard. any ideas?

I read ur post..but I translated to "I fucked up my wireless m/kb with jizzak, I wanna keep fapping in bed, recomend me a jizzak proof m/kb" :rockit: get a BT one so u can use it with ps3

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:32 PM

haha i have a wired mouse and keyboard. want wireless ones. bt you say? i dont have a ps3 though lol

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 07:35 PM

if ur pc is BT, they be nice :imo: no need to have dongle thingie hooked up like with wireless...and if u ever get ps3, u haz wm/kb already.

so my interpretation should be "Gaiz, I wanna fap in bed, recommend me wm/kb, jizzak proof though...kthxbi!"

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:37 PM

ill have to see if i have bt PC. nah too small a screen for that lol. i need graphics card too :imo: wheres juan to recommend one lol

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6963)
nice...so it was that...congrats courtni!

:imo:


She said he did it on Sunday in Oceano which is pismo basically. Awwwww

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 6975)
:imo:


She said he did it on Sunday in Oceano which is pismo basically. Awwwww

aww. congrats Ian and courtni

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:50 PM

can we haz our name different colors?

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 07:51 PM

my *****ssssssssssssssssss

Cez★ 09-21-2009 07:51 PM

someone cant speel

Quote:

Talk about the arcade games here. If you start a tournamnet, post it here to. Just post anythnig arcade here.

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 07:58 PM

I haz a :secret: idea. :hmm:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:03 PM

anyone like mai pic?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2511/...3857238443.jpg

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 6978)
my ninjassssssssssssssssss

Fixed it for ya

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:12 PM

http://quiscalusmexicanus.org/downlo...advice-dog.jpg
http://blog.psiuppernorton.com/uploa...si%20miami.jpg

stonehenge 09-21-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6973)
if ur pc is BT, they be nice :imo: no need to have dongle thingie hooked up like with wireless...and if u ever get ps3, u haz wm/kb already.

so my interpretation should be "Gaiz, I wanna fap in bed, recommend me wm/kb, jizzak proof though...kthxbi!"

:jester: @ jizzak proof

I've been wanting one for mines pero at this point the ps3 and my pc are like 5 ft from each other so theres no need to get on the innernetz with the ps3 :( When we get our own place and they are in separate rooms, it may prove useful.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6974)
ill have to see if i have bt PC. nah too small a screen for that lol. i need graphics card too :imo: wheres juan to recommend one lol

Honestly the only keyboards/mice I've ever had long term success with are Microsoft or Logitech. They cost more than the others but they have always worked really well. They Logitech keyboard I want for the ps3 has a touchpad integrated on it and it is $75. They also have a "mini" one with a little cover that you can keep on your table or whatever. Look up Logitech and Microsoft wireless :imo:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6981)

reeeeepost

stonehenge 09-21-2009 08:14 PM

uber lolz @ CSI puppy

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:14 PM

http://geekpadshow.com/files/2009/08...-oct08-131.jpg

stonehenge 09-21-2009 08:15 PM

We didn't even go to the server room yet btw, we just went and washed the GC at the do it yourself wash. That little bastard is shiny as fuck now.

Now I'm waiting for him to nom lunch so we can go to the server room :jester:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6984)
:jester: @ jizzak proof

I've been wanting one for mines pero at this point the ps3 and my pc are like 5 ft from each other so theres no need to get on the innernetz with the ps3 :( When we get our own place and they are in separate rooms, it may prove useful.

Honestly the only keyboards/mice I've ever had long term success with are Microsoft or Logitech. They cost more than the others but they have always worked really well. They Logitech keyboard I want for the ps3 has a touchpad integrated on it and it is $75. They also have a "mini" one with a little cover that you can keep on your table or whatever. Look up Logitech and Microsoft wireless :imo:

reeeeepost

:hmm: :shake: how bout a graphics card? need to be pwing on COD MW2

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6987)
We didn't even go to the server room yet btw, we just went and washed the GC at the do it yourself wash. That little bastard is shiny as fuck now.

Now I'm waiting for him to nom lunch so we can go to the server room :jester:

:rotflmao: you ever going to get done with it?

Cez★ 09-21-2009 08:17 PM

wuahhahahahaha
http://13.media.tumblr.com/nfNeT7YvT...PEUxo1_400.jpg

stonehenge 09-21-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6988)
:hmm: :shake: how bout a graphics card? need to be pwing on COD MW2

I've always like nVidia more than ATI. Is your processor and ram already in beast mode?
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6989)
:rotflmao: you ever going to get done with it?

:jester: who knows

stonehenge 09-21-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6990)

OMFG :rofl:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.