All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 11-24-2009 08:44 PM

:imo

hopefully doosh sits next to bawws or something so he cant do shit and if he does bawws will be like :pissed:

stonehenge 11-24-2009 08:46 PM

would be nice if douche be by the bawz and you be by the single universal nom creator wimmenz

Cez★ 11-24-2009 09:03 PM

o yeaaa. i think our call center has some fine wimmenz :naughty: eye candy ftw

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

btw this be our future building. not sure what our floors look like
http://www.travistower.com/images/index_image.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Reserved spaces in the garage currently rent for $135 per month, and unreserved spaces currently lease for $85 per month, plus taxes. Visitor parking is available on an hourly basis
wonder if we get discount for working there? lol

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

http://www.travistower.com/Views/lg/Exterior_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

http://www.travistower.com/Views/lg/Interior_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

is douche a fucking deaf moron? everytime he plugs his earphones to something, i am able to hear whatever it is he listens too :pissed: have some courtesy asshole

stonehenge 11-24-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 23857)
wonder if we get discount for working there? lol

is douche a fucking deaf moron? everytime he plugs his earphones to something, i am able to hear whatever it is he listens too :pissed: have some courtesy asshole

odds are.. no. lol we have to pay a lot for ours (pero i think its less than that :whoa:)

go over there and unplug them so peeps can hear what he is blasting

SarkOzy 11-24-2009 09:07 PM

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/06cs/alberta.jpg

Cez★ 11-24-2009 09:08 PM

probably :pissed: well just cancel their contract with us and see how they get light :evil: well we in downtown, so there be lots of lots and teh ones closest to teh actual center of town are more pricey

stonehenge 11-24-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 23864)
[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/06cs/alberta.jpg[IMG]

You're such a scenery whoar
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 23865)
probably :pissed: well just cancel their contract with us and see how they get light :evil: well we in downtown, so there be lots of lots and teh ones closest to teh actual center of town are more pricey

They may be pricey but it is definitely nice parking in a garage. Vehicle is always nice and cool when you get in, helps protect your zensitive two-tone, and i never felt safe leaving my truck in a lot but on the 4th floor of a garage it feels better LOL

Cez★ 11-24-2009 09:14 PM

idk if i can swing 85 dollars a month :blah: too outta my reach right now. i can spend that on other things. i think teh school parking is cheaper too but i think it gets packed quick. i have to check

SarkOzy 11-24-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 23866)
You're such a scenery whoar

They may be pricey but it is definitely nice parking in a garage. Vehicle is always nice and cool when you get in, helps protect your zensitive two-tone, and i never felt safe leaving my truck in a lot but on the 4th floor of a garage it feels better LOL

Lol :word: I'd die to just drive through western Alberta/British Columbia next summer.

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 09:27 PM

Wan, any idear how to fix my problema? I load T2, it goes straight to special features menu and Im stuck ahi...cant go back and no pop up menu :pissed:

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I deleted cache, deleted all movie info I had saved...btw, only had 4 gigs left out of 40 :blah: I loaded shawshank, worked fine and even watched some :roflmao: I turned off BD-Live and tried "play" and "play from begining" from the options screen when you choose to play the movie (Auto start is off)

SarkOzy 11-24-2009 09:34 PM

Eddiez.........pB no like the idea of driving to Alberta. :jester:

stonehenge 11-24-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 23869)
Wan, any idear how to fix my problema? I load T2, it goes straight to special features menu and Im stuck ahi...cant go back and no pop up menu :pissed:

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I deleted cache, deleted all movie info I had saved...btw, only had 4 gigs left out of 40 :blah: I loaded shawshank, worked fine and even watched some :roflmao: I turned off BD-Live and tried "play" and "play from begining" from the options screen when you choose to play the movie (Auto start is off)

wtf sounds like T2 be attacking your pee-es-tree wey. Did you try pressing Triangle while in the special features menu? Normally that pops up the PS3s on-screen menu of shit you can do (go back to menu?).

BTW its not one of those two disc things that a "Special Features Disc" that you put in or something is it? :rofl2:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 23869)

SF that bitch

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 23872)
Eddiez.........pB no like the idea of driving to Alberta. :jester:

pB doesnt like driving?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 23873)
wtf sounds like T2 be attacking your pee-es-tree wey. Did you try pressing Triangle while in the special features menu? Normally that pops up the PS3s on-screen menu of shit you can do (go back to menu?).

BTW its not one of those two disc things that a "Special Features Disc" that you put in or something is it? :rofl2:

I hit the triangulo and I get the ps3 menu, I try "go back" "main menu" and nada :(

Its Disc #2 but when I first loaded it, it worked fine...I was at the main menu, then I went to special features and got stuck there. I tried ejecting, shutting down, powering up, loading T2 again and it would take me STRAIGHT to that effing menú :pissedfist: I tried every button on my control and dvd control, no dice :bawl:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 23875)
SF that bitch

the brekas work fine brah, no need to SF the BB/BF :shrug:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 09:56 PM

itll read disks esmoother wey

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 09:58 PM

wait...is Disc 2 the special features one? :think: :roflmao:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 10:00 PM

:fail: :fp:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

no mames wey

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

do not image search that shit on google :rofl:

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 10:02 PM

srsly, which one is which? :rofljest:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 10:05 PM

disc 1 is usually teh actual movie and disc 2 is special features

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 10:05 PM

I cant open up a couple websites that I think list whats inside each BD...stupid IT filters :down:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 10:06 PM

strict IT FTL

2005_Silverado 11-24-2009 10:07 PM

Yup, I haz special features disc FML :facepalm: :roflmao: :suicide2:

Quote:

Disc 2:

The Human Factor: Exacting Revenge of the Fallen--This multi-chapter documentary chronicles the entire creation of the film and includes interviews with the cast and crew:

Seeds of Vengeance - Development and Design - After the overwhelming success of 2007's Transformers, how do the filmmakers top themselves for the sequel?

Domestic Destruction - Production: United States - Michael Bay believes in going big: Big action and big explosions. Cast and crew are pushed to the limit as they traverse the U.S. from New Mexico to Pennsylvania.

Joint Operations - Production: Military - No other filmmaker in the world enjoys the kind of military access and cooperation Michael Bay has. Here we see just how efficient our armed forces are and the awe and respect shown by the cast.

Wonders of the World - Production: Middle East - You can't really reproduce Egypt anywhere but Egypt so off we go to Giza and Luxor.

Start Making Sense - Editing - In order to turn over the massive amount of film as quickly as possible to VFX, four editors work tirelessly in a unique tag-team approach to shape the film.

Under the Gun - Visual Effects - Revenge of the Fallen features the most complicated VFX in film history. So complicated in fact that the filmmakers were unsure they would make the deadline. The DEVASTATOR VFX alone required 83% of ILM's total render farm capacity.

Running the Gauntlet - Post-Production and Release - Working seven days a week, Michael Bay and company usher the film through sound design, Digital Intermediate color-timing and a globe-trotting whirlwind of premieres.

A Day with Bay: Tokyo--An intimate and fun all-access journey with Michael Bay as he travels to Tokyo, Japan for the world premiere of the biggest film of the year.

25 Years of TRANSFORMERS--Access an all-new featurette celebrating a monumental milestone for one of Hasbro's most successful and popular franchises.

NEST: Transformer Data-Hub--Explore conceptual artwork created by the production for 12 of the most popular AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS from the film.

Deconstructing Visual Bayhem with Commentary by Pre-Vis Supervisor Steve Yamamoto-- A series of multi-angle pre-visualization sequences allowing viewers to learn how some of the film's most spectacular scenes were created with an introduction by Michael Bay.
Extended Scenes

Music Video: Linkin Park's "New Divide"

BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE:

The ALLSPARK Experiment--Viewers get their chance to unleash the power of the recently recovered ALLSPARK shard on Earth vehicles. Begin by selecting and customizing a vehicle with a selection of parts and accessories. Then apply the ALLSPARK to this creation and watch what happens. Applying the ALLSPARK to certain custom combinations enables four new robot characters with special powers. If viewers discover all four, they unlock a fifth vehicle, which reveals a top secret message about the future of the TRANSFORMERS movie franchise.

NEST: Transformer Data-Hub--A database of some of the TRANSFORMERS characters that appear in the new film, offering users access to each robot's confidential file including:
Innovative 3D spin galleries of each robot
A timeline for each TRANSFORMERS character charting its origins, back story and design evolution from toys to animated series to comics and finally feature films

Giant Effing Movie - A very personal look at the making of the movie.

The Matrix of Marketing--An archive of the film's promotional media including trailers, posters and television spots.

Cez★ 11-24-2009 10:10 PM

uberFale

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...-eats-corn.jpg

stonehenge 11-24-2009 10:11 PM

omg Eddeh, I almost didn't even ask because I figured you would notice that. :fp:

Cez★ 11-24-2009 10:14 PM

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/...nting-fail.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/...story-fail.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/...retty-fail.jpg