All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Chadster08 05-14-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 93809)
sup yay :jawjuhpatriot:

shad up in this bish. now its a party :happy:

:happy: Sup kourke.

fatkidkustomz 05-14-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 93792)

I had no idea this was even here... I want this as my ringtone on my phone. :rofl2:

BillyJeanKing 05-14-2010 02:27 PM

why is that onestop thing on teh computers??? :shrug:

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:29 PM

:wave:

BillyJeanKing 05-14-2010 02:33 PM

sup cez

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:37 PM

hai brah. just got to work :rofl:

BillyJeanKing 05-14-2010 02:38 PM

:blah:

jschrock 05-14-2010 02:39 PM

Sooo.....how long before Mr. Chris Haywood joins us in here? :roflmao:

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 93822)
:blah:

:serio:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 93823)
Sooo.....how long before Mr. Chris Haywood joins us in here? :roflmao:

why

jschrock 05-14-2010 02:44 PM

Read this:
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193837

After your done I'll give you another one to read lmao

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-14-2010 02:48 PM

can't read it...gmfs blocked at work.

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 93826)
Read this:
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193837

After your done I'll give you another one to read lmao

reading

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKLAGMCRUISER (Post 93827)
can't read it...gmfs blocked at work.

:roflmao: damn that sucks

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-14-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 93828)

:roflmao: damn that sucks

I'm lucky this one isn't...arcade ftmfw

jschrock 05-14-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microwave (Post 3918177)
9 hours a day behind a computer.. ive been here what now.. 3+ years? you do the math.

Kyle, youre a faggot. Noone likes you. Noone backs you up. not even your little bff's that you tried to make a forum for.

This shit started because you attacked ME. Why the fuck did you even come in here? Some dumbass kid posts up a faggot ass sticker, and i told him it was gay, when he asked what people thought of it and IM the bad guy? yet you wanna come in here talking shit about me and my truck? Seriously?

Why dont you just be real with it kyle? Youre still pissed shaggy wont let you be an admin, youre little off road clubhouse got shut down, and no matter how hard you try, nobody still likes you. Need i remind you not more than a month ago you were texting me and sending me forwards like we were bffs? remember that? i havent changed since then kyle, have you?

if youre skin is that fucking thin where you get that fucking upset about something someone says over the god damn internet then you shouldnt be on it. Greatwhite said he doesnt see any posts where im not starting shit, i dont see any of your posts where youre not just fucking crying about something. Get the fuck over it.

Its time for some of you to grow up.

Look cocksuckers, im sorry you guys hate your life so fucking much you have to come on the internet and cry in each others fucking crotches. Great, whatever. Dont bring this shit to my doorstep.

You grouchy motherfuckers need to start taking your midol on time, or getting more sleep at night, or beating your fucking meat, whatever. Fucking get off it.

Lol, theres only two of us here, we both have other jobs, were not fighting for shit.

Mostly from this post

.GARY. 05-14-2010 02:52 PM

:roflsquared: :roflsquared:

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-14-2010 02:52 PM

did jest....best of material right there.

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKLAGMCRUISER (Post 93829)
I'm lucky this one isn't...arcade ftmfw

:roflmao: nice :high5:
well heres a post from the thread. pretty funny
Quote:

PS- Since that nazi Jeff hates me, and is the only active admin now, ill probably get banned for that comment. He gave me 49 points the last time i made a mean comment to kyle.

Kyle likes to tell on people.

Ah well, if thats the case- fuck you all, odoyle rules, your mom gave me crabs

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 93830)
Mostly from this post

rofl i just read that
im at the jeff part :rofl:

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-14-2010 02:54 PM

but i need a microwave to survive....

don't read any gay into that...i literally meant a microwave.

.GARY. 05-14-2010 02:54 PM

Its funny how segregated guys who have a love of trucks can be. I mean seriously we all like trucks but have our own way of doing them just like how we dress and how we live, its our life and our way of living.

theholycow 05-14-2010 02:55 PM

Microwave has been making drama, trying to self-destruct. He probably doesn't have long left. I hope he comes here, but he probably wouldn't be interested in our chat or our other threads.

His points about Kyle are pretty accurate. Kyle needs a tinfoil hat. Some time ago I had given him an infraction and then forgotten about it (as well as forgotten who he was). Later he was starting drama so I PM'd him, and he wrote back that he knows I have it out for him...I was like :wtf: who the fuck is this...

jschrock 05-14-2010 02:55 PM

:lol:

That is some pretty funny shit right there

:shake: agreed Gary some people just take shit way too serious..

Cez★ 05-14-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKLAGMCRUISER (Post 93834)
but i need a microwave to survive....

don't read any gay into that...i literally meant a microwave.

:secretshake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by .GARY. (Post 93835)
Its funny how segregated guys who have a love of trucks can be. I mean seriously we all like trucks but have our own way of doing them just like how we dress and how we live, its our life and our way of living.

:serio:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 93836)
Microwave has been making drama, trying to self-destruct. He probably doesn't have long left. I hope he comes here, but he probably wouldn't be interested in our chat or our other threads.

His points about Kyle are pretty accurate. Kyle needs a tinfoil hat. Some time ago I had given him an infraction and then forgotten about it (as well as forgotten who he was). Later he was starting drama so I PM'd him, and he wrote back that he knows I have it out for him...I was like :wtf: who the fuck is this...

:roflsad:

.GARY. 05-14-2010 02:57 PM

I really haven't been on GMFS forever like some other guys but something about Kyle just rubs me the wrong way for some reason and I am a VERY tolerant person.

OKLAGMCRUISER 05-14-2010 02:57 PM

i've had 4 donuts this morning and want more.

Chadster08 05-14-2010 02:58 PM

Chris won't come here.