All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 05-07-2010 07:03 AM

korkah...install me night sights too plz :chuy:

Video page
Full screen

theholycow 05-07-2010 01:20 PM

Fuck. I feel like shit. I think last night's food does NOT agree with me.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Adding insult to injury I am hungry but I'm afraid to eat.

Worse, stuff's broken at work and I have to work on it remotely.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

:ffuuu:

.GARY. 05-07-2010 01:35 PM

Herro AOT peeps. Wayyy overslept again but still managed to only be 5 mins late even with stopping for coffee on the way.

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:04 PM

this comp=POS
fucking thing wouldnt let me log in. reset password and still wouldnt work. had to turn it off for it to work
:pow:

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

:turbohump:
Estimated delivery May 10, 2010 by 7:00 PM

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

:roflmao:
Quote:

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A teen from North Carolina is facing federal charges for dressing in a Rick James wig and using the alias 'Barack Obama,' all to hack into dozens of ATMs, FBI agents say.

Related Content
More: Got a story idea? Let us know!
FBI agents here in Houston arrested Thor Alexander Morris, 19, after he tried to hack an ATM inside a Wal-Mart. Agents say he figured out how to reprogram a specific brand of machines to give $20 for every $1 requested.

Morris bought a $400 prepaid ATM card at a Wal-Mart in Houston and used a laptop to activate it under the name 'Barack Obama.'

FBI agents arrested him after he put on the Rick James wig and headed to the ATM. Police also recovered a goatee beard kit and a bottle of Cinema secrets gum adhesive in his car. He's now facing felony fraud charges.
---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

it seems mah bawws haz a new bawws

JayBo 05-07-2010 03:06 PM

THis afternoon, me truck will be paid off!
BAM!

Then taking the puppy to get groomed, and get some stuff for his eyes.

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:21 PM

:rocking: sweetness

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

it suddenly smells like stale piss here :uhoh:

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

:boobs:
http://www.foxnews.com/static/manage...ow_604x500.jpg

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:22 PM

I've got Metallica slamming in my ears and I'm knocking my work out faster than ever.

:fuckyeah:

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:23 PM

:gunner:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:25 PM

So, What is everyone doing this weekend (if it hasn't been asked yet)

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:26 PM

:shrug: idk
maybe awlive garden and other nomz if mah parents want. other than that nothing. i may work out the problems from my math review
what you got planned?

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:27 PM

Do a little drinking games tonight with some friends.

Help my uncle with his trailor and shit cause he is getting a new one for his 2 old ones.

Detail moms car for mothers day.

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:28 PM

nice.
fuck i need to get mama something :uhoh:

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:30 PM

Card and flowers. boom, happy mothers day lol

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:31 PM

meh. something more lol. that seems like you forgot and waited until the last minute to get something

theholycow 05-07-2010 03:33 PM

I'm getting my mom an iron and some geraniums. I have no idea why she wants an iron or why my sister thinks that's a nice gift but I just do what I'm told.

2005_Silverado 05-07-2010 03:34 PM

I told her MCT was gonna be her mothers day present :crossarms:

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:34 PM

im thinking of getting her a knive set. one of them be broke and she still uses it :mexi:

theholycow 05-07-2010 03:34 PM

:mct: :wave: http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...iCows/emow.gif

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:35 PM

Friend just called me to detail his mustange gt:hmm:

Told him 150, sound like a good deal? Thats buff, and wax.

JayBo 05-07-2010 03:36 PM

I plan to do alot of fucking off this weekend.
Fishing
Beer drinking
dirt road riding

etc.

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:37 PM

Wtf
Quote:

nairobi, kenya (ap) — attackers in burundi chopped off the limbs of a 5-year-old albino boy and pulled out his mother's eye, killing them over the belief that their body parts would bring wealth and success, human rights activists said friday.

Those deaths and other recent attacks in tanzania are part of long pattern of violence against african albinos. At least 10,000 have been displaced or gone into hiding since attacks against them spiked in late 2007, the international federation of the red cross says.

Since then, 57 albinos have been killed in tanzania and 14 in burundi, said vicky ntetema with the rights group under the same sun.

The killings are fueled by superstitious beliefs that human albino body parts will bring others wealth and success, ntetema said.

"body parts are sought for their supposed miraculous powers," she said. "some use them as human sacrifice as advised by witch doctors."

african albinos endure insults and segregation throughout their lives, and face greater discrimination than western albinos because they live in darker-skinned communities. They also have a high risk of contracting skin cancer in a region where many jobs are outdoors.

Ten assailants armed with guns and grenades killed desire vyegura, 5, and his mother, susann vyegura, in burundi on monday, said kassim kazungu, head of the burundi albino association.

Both victims had their limbs chopped off. Attackers also pulled out one of desire's eyes and chopped off his mother's breasts, kazungu said. The attack took place in cankunko village in the cendajuru district, about 200 kilometers (125 miles) east of the capital city, bujumbura.

Kazungu said thoma vyegura, who was not albino, was also killed while trying to protect his daughter and grandson.

The ifrc said in report last year that the market for albino parts exists mainly in tanzania, where a complete set of body parts — including all limbs, genitals, ears, tongue and nose — can sell for $75,000.

Albino children who are not killed at birth will often face discrimination, ridicule and stigmatization by family and friends, ntetema said.

Mothers often refuse to breast-feed albino babies and husbands accuse women of sleeping with white europeans, leading to divorces. In africa most albino children are brought up by single mothers, she said.

Before monday's killings, five other albinos have been attacked in tanzania since february. One of those albinos died, ntetema said.

Ntetema said that out of the 57 reported cases of killings reported in tanzania, only two people have been convicted. In burundi out of the 14 killings recorded 14 people have been convicted, she said.

"people believe in witch doctors more than they believe in god because they cannot see god," she said. "it is going to take a long time to change people, but if we start with the young ones then there can be change."

Chadster08 05-07-2010 03:39 PM

:uhohdoor:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I need to cut the shit.

2005_Silverado 05-07-2010 03:39 PM

I was stuck in this shit for a good hour till I bailed and hit surface streets to gtfo

Quote:

A big rig hauling young cattle overturned Thursday afternoon in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 in Redlands, killing more than 40 of the animals and triggering an hourslong commuter nightmare.

About 160 calves were aboard the tractor-trailer, which overturned after a minor accident about 2:30 p.m. between University and Sixth streets.

Animal control officers from San Bernardino County and Redlands worked through the afternoon and late into the night to keep the calves alive and move them out of the trailer into a small temporary corral set up on the freeway.

At the height of the evening commute, traffic backed up into Colton, about nine miles west of the accident scene.

By 8:40 p.m., 43 calves had been pulled dead from the trailer, said Officer Hope Maxson, a spokeswoman for the California Highway Patrol. About two dozen animals were still inside, their fates unknown at that hour.

"It's tough to watch this," Maxson said by phone from the scene as an animal with a broken leg stumbled out of the trailer.

The work was still going on -- and keeping lanes closed -- at 10 p.m.

Redlands firefighters used 14-inch saws to cut 5-by-6-foot holes in the trailer, through which animal control officers pulled live animals.

Workers gave the thirsty animals water from 12- and 16-ounce bottles. Most of the calves that died did so from dehydration or because they suffocated under a pile of animals.

Veterinarians treated the animals and euthanized those suffering from severe injuries.

Cattlemen from the area arrived in trucks to take the surviving calves off the freeway.

The big rig was on its way from the Central Valley city of Visalia to a ranch in the Imperial County community of Brawley.

The accident occurred when the rig's driver tried to change lanes, clipped a Dodge Ram pickup and overcorrected, Maxson said.

No one was hurt in the collision, she said. The pickup sustained minor damage.

Staff photographer William Wilson Lewis III contributed to this report.
foto galeria be here http://www.pe.com/multimedia/slidesh.../20100507_cow/

Cez★ 05-07-2010 03:41 PM

shoulda taken a vaca eddah

2005_Silverado 05-07-2010 03:45 PM

:serio: they was headed to brawley...about 15mins from me parents casa in calexico :roflmao: