All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 76450)
Pero one of his sheekinz laid some golden eggs and I jacked one :security:

:pimp2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 76451)
lulz chadler banned from teh gmfs again

:roflpow:

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 76452)
:rofl:

I thought m. royers actually stole a kittah

:facepalm:

He did!!! I'm gonna add a cow to my ranch once this cat gets the fuck out
Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 76453)
I just told my boss about the death threat. I doubt the guy will ever follow up (they wouldn't want to expose themselves so that they could be shut down) but just in case, I figure it's best if he knows about it ahead of time.

I thought they called your cell :roflmao:

I have got 2 calls today from an 866 number. When I answer, they stay quiet and after about 20 seconds, they hang up. I googled the number and some people say when they call back, it is Wells Fargo. I'm not calling anyone back. They should leave messages or answer when I say hello or they can go fuck themselves :imo

BillyJeanKing 04-09-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 76455)
He did!!! I'm gonna add a cow to my ranch once this cat gets the fuck out

a real life pussy :slap:

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:04 PM

just beat it :moonwalk:

theholycow 04-09-2010 08:05 PM

It's not really Wells Fargo. It's a scammer who knows you'll use your caller ID, trying to change the pattern and catch you off guard.

BillyJeanKing 04-09-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 76457)
just beat it :moonwalk:

:wank:

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:06 PM

:cochino:

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 76458)
It's not really Wells Fargo. It's a scammer who knows you'll use your caller ID, trying to change the pattern and catch you off guard.

That's why I'm not calling back. A lot of these fucks call and hang up in the hope that you'll be like "damn, lost the call, I better call them back" and then they trick you into spending a long time on the phone and you get a bill for a fuckload of money but its your bad because you called them.

theholycow 04-09-2010 08:12 PM

Ring ring

Me: Rick speaking

Phone: Hello, this is your bank's card services. As one of our valued credit card customers, you may qualify for lower rates. If you would like to speak to a representative about lowering your rates, press 1 to speak to a representative.

Me: {oh wtf I haven't even had a credit card for like a year now} <1>

Phone: Hold please :rockon:

Phone: Hello, this is whateverthefuckhisnamewas from card services. Do you have high interest / blah blah blah?

Me: (faking) Yes, I do.

Phone: Which account would you like your interest lowered on?

Me: Which one do you guys have?

Phone: We service all accounts. If you look on the back of your card, there is an 800 number that says card services. That's us. We are affiliated with all {fake number I don't remember} FDIC-insured banks. Tell me all your personal information so I can scam you.

Me: What company are you calling from?

Phone: Card services. Why do you want to know? (or something like that)

Me: Because I want to find out the name of your company and your phone number so I can not get scammed and I can FUCKING KILL YOU.

Phone: Sir, I think you are blah blah blah

Me: <hang up> :crossarms: :think: :uhoh:

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:13 PM

PUSH IT TO THE LIMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT :rocking:

BillyJeanKing 04-09-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 76463)
PUSH IT TO THE LIMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT :rocking:

:security:

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 76462)
Ring ring

Phone: Hello, this is your bank's card services. As one of our valued credit card customers, you may qualify for lower rates. If you would like to speak to a representative about lowering your rates, press 1 to speak to a representative.

Phone: Hello, this is whateverthefuckhisnamewas from card services. Do you have high interest / blah blah blah?

Phone: We service all accounts. If you look on the back of your card, there is an 800 number that says card services. That's us. We are affiliated with all {fake number I don't remember} FDIC-insured banks. Tell me all your personal information so I can scam you.

Me: Because I want to find out the name of your company and your phone number so I can not get scammed and I can FUCKING KILL YOU.

some fuckstick tried to sell me car insurance once. i was bullshitting him and i forgot how it went but i think i ended up pissing him off good until he was like "look do you want insurance?" i was like no not really. "click" he hung up all quick like and i was :happy:

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 76462)
Ring ring

:roflmao:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 76465)
some fuckstick tried to sell me car insurance once. i was bullshitting him and i forgot how it went but i think i ended up pissing him off good until he was like "look do you want insurance?" i was like no not really. "click" he hung up all quick like and i was :happy:

Those fucks used to call me all the time and say that my vehicles warranty was about to expire and they could offer me an extended warranty to save me hassle. Stupid motherfuckers try to pull that on me? I drive 2 vehicles. One is a 96 and one is a 93. NEITHER are registered under my name. Yeahhhh...

theholycow 04-09-2010 08:19 PM

I've wasted their time before without losing my cool. I don't know what went wrong today.

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 76467)
I've wasted their time before without losing my cool. I don't know what went wrong today.

It was the off-road subforum debacle

theholycow 04-09-2010 08:20 PM

:hmm: Could it be? Maybe it's the weather. We had sunshine all week and today it's raining.

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 76466)
:roflmao:

Those fucks used to call me all the time and say that my vehicles warranty was about to expire and they could offer me an extended warranty to save me hassle. Stupid motherfuckers try to pull that on me? I drive 2 vehicles. One is a 96 and one is a 93. NEITHER are registered under my name. Yeahhhh...

i love it when they dont even tell you what car :roflmao:

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:23 PM

oh the warranty on my 96 is about to expire, why did my dad only get a 14 year warranty on it :pissedfist:

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:24 PM

:roflsquared:

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:25 PM

btw family whore obs ecsbs ftw

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:25 PM

serio brah

stonehenge 04-09-2010 08:26 PM

Just clicked on GMFS chat thread to see wtf

wat i found: ghey

Cez★ 04-09-2010 08:27 PM

i think ima see if i can haz my snug top put on next week

SarkOzy 04-09-2010 08:28 PM