All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 04-06-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 74599)
iz pretty sure SC haz more bugs than teh dez.......i just get whatever bug cleaner i can find. tire cleaner works well too

u might...pero I dont live in the middle of the sahara :roflmao: LOTS of agriculture in Imperial Valley where MR be. We get LOTS of white flies...I hate those cuz u cant help breathing them in :roflpuke:

--------- Post added at 01:37 PM --------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ---------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 74600)
srsly
and he STILL no haz sound clip

cuz it sounds the same...pero its ok :fp:

--------- Post added at 01:41 PM --------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ---------

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiki
Although this region is a desert, with high temperatures and low average rainfall of three inches (seventy-five mm) per year, the economy is heavily based on agriculture due to the availability of irrigation water, which is supplied wholly from the Colorado River via the All-American Canal. Thousands of acres of prime farmland have transformed the desert into one of the most productive farming regions in California with an annual crop production of over $1 billion. Agriculture is the largest industry in the Imperial Valley and accounts for 48% of all employment

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ley_fields.jpg

that be what most arial shots of Imperial Valley look like...tons of fields

stonehenge 04-06-2010 09:41 PM

shad :fp:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 74599)
does not compute. you have to spray it inside that hole you're talking about. the only place it can go it out the drain tube unless something if fucked up bad somewhere. all teh systems are teh same

:shrug: I know where you mean with the hose but when I sprayed it in there last time, a LOT of it came back out the same hole where the blower hooks up. Some DID come out under the truck but not all of it. This could have a LOT to do with how bad my condensor was. It has since been replaced and might allow more water to go THROUGH it rather than just hit it and fall back into the truck.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 74601)
u might...pero I dont live in the middle of the sahara :roflmao: LOTS of agriculture in Imperial Valley where MR be. We get LOTS of white flies...I hate those cuz u cant help breathing them in :roflpuke:

I always haz scorpions and tarantulas en mi condez0r

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:42 PM

:lol:
shoulda got corsa imo
lol btw. some POS ford revved his shit at me as i crossed the light and he was waiting at the red light :roflmao: i was like wtf? so i gunned it :skeet: too bad me shit slow :roflsad: my RPM peaks pero it no moves until it lets go of sheeft

Chadster08 04-06-2010 09:42 PM

Getting off early again!!! :fuckyeah:

stonehenge 04-06-2010 09:43 PM

:chuy:

jschrock 04-06-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 74606)
Getting off early again!!!

From what the ladies tell me that's all the time....they make a pill for that :secretshake:

SarkOzy 04-06-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 74601)

--------- Post added at 01:37 PM --------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ---------

cuz it sounds the same...pero its ok :fp:

--------- Post added at 01:41 PM --------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ---------

that be what most arial shots of Imperial Valley look like...tons of fields

lol. we live in the middle of a forest......lots of BIG bugs. the kind that you hope dont crack your windshield

http://www.roofbasket.com/site/images/Forest.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 74604)
shad :fp:

:shrug: I know where you mean with the hose but when I sprayed it in there last time, a LOT of it came back out the same hole where the blower hooks up. Some DID come out under the truck but not all of it. This could have a LOT to do with how bad my condensor was. It has since been replaced and might allow more water to go THROUGH it rather than just hit it and fall back into the truck.

I always haz scorpions and tarantulas en mi condez0r

it was probably clogged up lol

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 74608)
From what the ladies tell me thats all the time....they make a pill for that :secretshake:

:roflmao: :ohsnap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 74609)
lol. we live in the middle of a forest......lots of BIG bugs. the kind that you hope dont crack your windshield

[img]http://www.roofbasket.com/site/images/Forest.jpg[/mg]

leave it to chriz to always try to outdo everyone :imo
Cez: "i haz to drive in traffic"
Chriz: "i drives 500000000000 miles :)"
E: i haz bugs in agriculture road
C: we haz big mofos in forest :)

SarkOzy 04-06-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 74611)
:roflmao: :ohsnap:

leave it to chriz to always try to outdo everyone :imo
Cez: "i haz to drive in traffic"
Chriz: "i drives 500000000000 miles :)"
E: i haz bugs in agriculture road
C: we haz big mofos in forest :)

:crazy:

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 74612)
:crazy:

:cheeky:

SarkOzy 04-06-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 74613)
:cheeky:

:humping: :secretshake:

2005_Silverado 04-06-2010 09:49 PM

Drove through tejas once and hit this HUGE swarm of oily bugs....sounded like we was getting hut by rocks....wipers couldn't do much....just smeared they're guts all over....had to pull in to a truck stop and clean by hand :puke:

SarkOzy 04-06-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 74615)
Drove through tejas once and hit this HUGE swarm of oily bugs....sounded like we was getting hut by rocks....wipers couldn't do much....just smeared they're guts all over....had to pull in to a truck stop and clean by hand :puke:

should've seen WL after driving to and from KY last august/september. bish was COVERED and stunk :megapuke:

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 74614)
:humping: :secretshake:

:kiss:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 74615)

tejaz rawk bugs>chriz pussy forest bugs

SarkOzy 04-06-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 74617)
:kiss:

tejaz rawk bugs>chriz pussy forest bugs

:roflsquared:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

going home. bai

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:54 PM

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/kfcs-...-april-12.html

stonehenge 04-06-2010 09:54 PM

'yote cawk, ass crack donkey fire, balls in asshole, big ball saks, biwp imo, cao no glo savvy, cez camaro hater, cez megawhore piruja, cez ungrateful 4 smilies, chad is a dumnass, chat thread, chooz ftw, chriz ungr8ful 4 duvalinz, crawk wearin nsync listnr, cricket secks, diaf, dnw chad, douchey co-workers, fgt thread, fuk u chad, haters, haters gonna hate, herro, its dat wooo woooooo, mct, pitbulls, pretty damn nom, pussy forest bugs, roger gamer piruja imo, sf + bb + bf = :/, special features disc imo, sweaty manseks, walrus, warning: mexis be here, wein0rz hang low, whoar chat thread, wordddddddddddd, wtf, yay sausagefest

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:55 PM

:lol:

Chadster08 04-06-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 74608)
From what the ladies tell me that's all the time....they make a pill for that :secretshake:

Atleast I can take a fucking picture.

fuck your upside down bullshit.

I'm out.

stonehenge 04-06-2010 09:57 PM

satisfy the ladies > take good pics of trucks

:facepalm:

Cez★ 04-06-2010 09:59 PM

another tag affiliated with Cez. :pepper:

stonehenge 04-06-2010 10:03 PM

'yote cawk, ass crack donkey fire, balls in asshole, big ball saks, biwp imo, cao no glo savvy, cez camaro hater, cez megawhore piruja, cez tag slut, cez ungrateful 4 smilies, chad is a dumnass, chat thread, chooz ftw, chriz ungr8ful 4 duvalinz, crawk wearin nsync listnr, cricket secks, diaf, dnw chad, douchey co-workers, fgt thread, fuk u chad, haters, haters gonna hate, herro, its dat wooo woooooo, mct, pitbulls, pretty damn nom, pussy forest bugs, roger gamer piruja imo, sf + bb + bf = :/, special features disc imo, sweaty manseks, walrus, warning: mexis be here, wein0rz hang low, whoar chat thread, wordddddddddddd, wtf, yay sausagefest

Cez★ 04-06-2010 10:06 PM

:roflsquared:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

iz gonna go to school nao :(
:emobye:

2005_Silverado 04-06-2010 10:09 PM

got urge to deuce...false alarm :roflsad:

stonehenge 04-06-2010 10:30 PM

gonna flash this http://ultimatedroid.com/

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 74623)
Atleast I can take a fucking picture.

fuck your upside down bullshit.

I'm out.

http://www.hairybaby.com/catalog/ima...entionpink.jpg