All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 61216)
Thats going to be badass dude. But I still say you go lower:evil:

Where are ya'll going for this "vacation"

na can't. im on the road too much. ive already killed one y-pipe and dust cover/flywheel by hitting a rock going through the mountains to kentucky. :rofl2:

welllllllllll im driving down to jacksonville friday morning. les is flying in that afternoon. we're visiting with my family saturday morning then driving down to west palm beach. we'll be there until the 21st. gonna take a trip down to islamorada in the keys too. should be fun. staying at my boss' place.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

chadler..........:read:

Chadster08 03-10-2010 02:25 PM

Wow, that looks and sounds AWESOME.

Take me with? lol

theholycow 03-10-2010 02:32 PM

Mornin, foos.

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 61220)
Wow, that looks and sounds AWESOME.

Take me with? lol

no more room in the truck. :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 61224)
Mornin, foos.

howdy partna'

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

anyone ever had their teeth cleaned and debrided? think im gonna need to have that done to the inside of me bottom front teeth soon. :uhoh: NOT looking forward to that.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

chadler hopefully this time neither one of us gets sick and needs to go to the hospital. :roflmao: Les got realllllllllllly sick that last time we went on vacation which was labor day weekend in the mtns of nc. :(

Chadster08 03-10-2010 02:43 PM

Food problems? or just got sick cause of weather?

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 61224)
Mornin, foos.

Your "I check my fly everytime I walk by a classroom" thing was funny as fuck. I couldn't find the jailbait poster of the one where its saying something about every male teather has thought about it lol

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 61228)
Food problems? or just got sick cause of weather?

dunno. she got a tickle in the back of her throat one night before bed and woke up sick the next day. made for a crappy last couple days there for her.

theholycow 03-10-2010 02:45 PM

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oNsRR_T1Qx0/S5...C%20Sierro.jpg

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:47 PM

havent seen mah lady in 9 days. *dislike*

theholycow 03-10-2010 02:47 PM

I haven't had a properly working stereo in 3 weeks. *also dislike*

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:48 PM

:jester:

Chadster08 03-10-2010 02:49 PM

Mr coa.

I have someone that is trying to trade me a Alpine w203/p1 for my jumpseat. Says that p1 is having problem. I've already called alpine, its going to cost 150 for a "fixed"(new) unit. Sound like a good deal or are they pieces of shit?

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:49 PM

:hmm: wonder if i could find a camray for sale Über cheap from someone who's afraid to drive it? all it needs is a kill switch on the dash. :roflmao:

Chadster08 03-10-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 61230)
dunno. she got a tickle in the back of her throat one night before bed and woke up sick the next day. made for a crappy last couple days there for her.

Tickle in the back of her throat before bed ehh. What have ya'll been doing:crazy:

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadster08 (Post 61238)
Tickle in the back of her throat before bed ehh. What have ya'll been doing:crazy:

you don't want to know. :crazy: :slap:

theholycow 03-10-2010 02:55 PM

I have no idea about aftermarket stereos...I just want an OEM one. A user on GMFS has one for $40 shipped but that's about $35 more than I can afford for it.

I could pull the aftermarket stereo from my Buick, which just sits rotting in my yard, except for a few concerns:
1. It's a bitch to get out. I custom-fabbed some brackets and made it really difficult.
2. I hacked up the wiring putting it in, and I'd have to hack it up more removing it.
3. I'd have to hack up the truck's wiring or buy an expensive (by my standards) wiring adapter.

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 02:56 PM

what's wrong with your radio rick?

Chadster08 03-10-2010 02:58 PM

He got grass in it:crazy:

Well fuck. It comes with the wireing harness and mounting kit for my truck so I think its a pretty good deal. I'll have to get the p1 fixed before I put it in but I hope it works out.

theholycow 03-10-2010 03:01 PM

It acts kinda like there's a flaky connection in the power wires or ground wire, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. It randomly loses power for a split second and loses the time on the clock. Then when it regains power the CD drive goes "whirr" and the sound doesn't turn back on (I have to hit volume/power knob myself).

It sometimes goes a half hour without doing it. Other times it does it constantly for ten minutes straight, never staying on long enough for me to turn it on.

At first I thought it was doing it when I go over bumps. Then once it was doing fine, and while I was waiting at a stop sign it did it again. Another time I was parked with the engine off and it did it.

I can go over the roughest road and it's fine, then on a smooth road it dies...or vice-versa.

It all started when I replaced my alternator. Immediately before replacing it, the radio was fine. Immediately after replacing it, the radio did this shit. I think I might have been too rough with the battery cable and caused a surge or something.

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 61245)
It acts kinda like there's a flaky connection in the power wires or ground wire, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. It randomly loses power for a split second and loses the time on the clock. Then when it regains power the CD drive goes "whirr" and the sound doesn't turn back on (I have to hit volume/power knob myself).

It sometimes goes a half hour without doing it. Other times it does it constantly for ten minutes straight, never staying on long enough for me to turn it on.

At first I thought it was doing it when I go over bumps. Then once it was doing fine, and while I was waiting at a stop sign it did it again. Another time I was parked with the engine off and it did it.

I can go over the roughest road and it's fine, then on a smooth road it dies...or vice-versa.

It all started when I replaced my alternator. Immediately before replacing it, the radio was fine. Immediately after replacing it, the radio did this shit. I think I might have been too rough with the battery cable and caused a surge or something.

:hmm: Could be coincidence but I'd almost say it's the alternator. You aren't going to cause any problems by making the battery cable spark or anything like that. You'd blow a fuse long before causing any damage. I had a bad rectifier in my alternator before that caused a loud buzzing sound through the speakers and would cause the radio to "pop" and go off at times. But it wouldn't lose the time. That's really weird.

theholycow 03-10-2010 03:05 PM

How could I test if it's the alternator besides just replacing it again?

Cez★ 03-10-2010 03:06 PM

:wave:

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 61249)
How could I test if it's the alternator besides just replacing it again?

Disconnect it and run the truck. :shrug: Or take it back to wherever it came from.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

herro oscar :crazy:

Cez★ 03-10-2010 03:11 PM

:beheads:
:kiss:

SarkOzy 03-10-2010 03:11 PM

:gayfight: :naughty:

Chadster08 03-10-2010 03:12 PM

sup pedro.