All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7049)
I used to rock a tape adapter to my discman :rockit: Id hate the BEEP when forwarding a song...gave up I was ghetto rigged

:bowroflwerd6: then we moved up to cd players in cars :cool:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:10 PM

:word: i used to have the factory tape deck w/o cd :jester: now I have pioneer cd/mp3/xm with an aux hookup for the phone/ipod/laptop/etc and is like heaven in comparison

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:10 PM

srsly...now I dont even own a recently released cd....I haz all my music in a 8gig flash drive. I have a rf modulator in WW now...till I get my DD :secret:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7051)
:word: i used to have the factory tape deck w/o cd :jester: now I have pioneer cd/mp3/xm with an aux hookup for the phone/ipod/laptop/etc and is like heaven in comparison

us mexis caught up pretty fast with technologia :imo:

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7047)
brah you heard of the following:

CDs
iPod/Zune/Sansa/etc
Phone MP3 player
Tape Adapters
FM Modulators
Pandora/Slacker on smartphones

A combination of the above will greatly improve your selection :imo:


I just like listening to the radio. :shrug:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7044)
just got an email....2d/2n @ disneyland's paradise pier with 2 (2)day park hopper tix for $500 :hmm: wife has been wanting to go BIG TIME

I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a wee mini-Juan :(

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7052)
srsly...now I dont even own a recently released cd....I haz all my music in a 8gig flash drive. I have a rf modulator in WW now...till I get my DD :secret:

I rock cds. cant find a ipod cable for my radio

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:13 PM

Cez, you don't haz an aux input? I honestly think its easier to control the ipod by holding it in your hand or mounting it somewhere than it is to control it through the radio...

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:13 PM

Gonna go to server room now (I FUCKIN THINK ANYWAY)

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7051)
:word: i used to have the factory tape deck w/o cd :jester: now I have pioneer cd/mp3/xm with an aux hookup for the phone/ipod/laptop/etc and is like heaven in comparison

you know what my in-dash/carputer was back in 01? A tape adapter, hooked up to my HP laptop, sitting on my dash! I used to drive home from college, so Id hook up the headphone jack to the tape adapter, slapped the lappy on the pass. side, right on top of the "oh shit bar" on NBS' and play a B/L movie :secret: Had all my music there too, so when I went out, whoever was shotgun was dj'ing :crazy: :banana-mario: :rockit:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:14 PM

yea its a premier that had teh ipod Aux in/output its in teh front on teh bottom of it

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7062)
you know what my in-dash/carputer was back in 01? A tape adapter, hooked up to my HP laptop, sitting on my dash! I used to drive home from college, so Id hook up the headphone jack to the tape adapter, slapped the lappy on the pass. side, right on top of the "oh shit bar" on NBS' and play a B/L movie :secret: Had all my music there too, so when I went out, whoever was shotgun was dj'ing :crazy: :banana-mario: :rockit:

:rotflmao:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:16 PM

cez, disneyland or DD for WW? :think: :hmm:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7063)
yea its a premier that had teh ipod Aux in/output its in teh front on teh bottom of it

fuck it, go buy a male to male headphone sized cable and just plug that shit in, thats how I do it and I like it better. The Pioneer/Premier (i haz premier too :high5:) adapters only show the first like 8 or 16 chars on the screen and aren't very easy to navigate. I just have teh pod in a cradle thing mounted to the windshield (will be moved to console whenever I find one).

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7065)
cez, disneyland or DD for WW? :think: :hmm:

I loves me some DD but Disneyland with the woman would be 1) fun and 2) brownie points ftw :naughty:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7065)
cez, disneyland or DD for WW? :think: :hmm:

disneyland. like wan said. I never been :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7066)
fuck it, go buy a male to male headphone sized cable and just plug that shit in, thats how I do it and I like it better. The Pioneer/Premier (i haz premier too :high5:) adapters only show the first like 8 or 16 chars on the screen and aren't very easy to navigate. I just have teh pod in a cradle thing mounted to the windshield (will be moved to console whenever I find one).

where can i get one of them things?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7067)
I loves me some DD but Disneyland with the woman would be 1) fun and 2) brownie points ftw :naughty:

:imo:

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 09:19 PM

Someone say brownies?!?!?



:lol:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fafsa thing
Based on your EFC of 00175, you appear to be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant of up to $5200 for the 2009-2010 school year.

:pepper:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7064)
:rotflmao:

dude, one time on my way home...2 other dudes that lived in mexicali hitched a ride with me. I forgot my inverter to we was running on laptop battery only. We stopped in the middle of the fucking dessert in Salton Sea to hookup the laptop to a wall plug at a closed tire shop! :rockit: we waited like 30 mins and took off...we was watching B/L Matrix LOLOLOLOLOL...fucking good times :rockit:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7070)
:pepper:

told you brah....Ima expect my 10% finders fee :shake:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7068)
where can i get one of them things?

radioshack, walmart (HELL), best buy, target, etc. Its just a cable with the headphone jack on both ends, you can get them almost anywhere they have electronics.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 7069)
Someone say brownies?!?!?

:lol:

mmm nom
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7071)
dude, one time on my way home...2 other dudes that lived in mexicali hitched a ride with me. I forgot my inverter to we was running on laptop battery only. We stopped in the middle of the fucking dessert in Salton Sea to hookup the laptop to a wall plug at a closed tire shop! :rockit: we waited like 30 mins and took off...we was watching B/L Matrix LOLOLOLOLOL...fucking good times :rockit:

aaaahahaha

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7070)
:pepper:


Pell grants FTW. Whatever's left over gets sent to you as a check. :pepper:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7067)
I loves me some DD but Disneyland with the woman would be 1) fun and 2) brownie points ftw :naughty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7068)
disneyland. like wan said. I never been :(



where can i get one of them things?



:imo:


ok...disneyland pues....cez, radioshak has them

stonehenge 09-21-2009 09:23 PM

Eddeh, would you say that Advice Puppy has been fairly correct with his advice thus far?

Cez★ 09-21-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7071)
dude, one time on my way home...2 other dudes that lived in mexicali hitched a ride with me. I forgot my inverter to we was running on laptop battery only. We stopped in the middle of the fucking dessert in Salton Sea to hookup the laptop to a wall plug at a closed tire shop! :rockit: we waited like 30 mins and took off...we was watching B/L Matrix LOLOLOLOLOL...fucking good times :rockit:

:lol: I need these kind of stories haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7072)
told you brah....Ima expect my 10% finders fee :shake:

now what? where do i goes collects teh monies? fin. aid dept at school?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.