All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 37286)
'03 lol the one with the huge valance

Mine looks like this just not as BAMF:
[IMG]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2205/2481/30511240027_large.jpg[IMG]

:(. too bad

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:29 PM

emocow i couldn't possibly understand the awesomeness of heated mirrors as much as you could. I've seen snow in town once.

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:29 PM

cali = no need for it

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:31 PM

now signal mirrors are a different story. Or some BAMF tow mirrors. ZOMG signal tow mirrors!? :drool: :skeet:

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:31 PM

sir charles barkley = 75% sub-saharan african
Snoop D-O double G = 71% sub-saharan african :(

Charles > Snoop in blackness :roflmao:

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 37289)
:(. too bad

LMAO nice edit :shake:

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:31 PM

but snoop is more bamf

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 37288)
Hrpmh. Everybody's so happy about finally getting their truck back in shape, but nobody cares about my long lost, now reunited heated mirror. :emo:

Hey congrats on the reunited heated mirror! :shake:

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 37294)
LMAO nice edit :shake:

:secret: que?

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:34 PM

fml. i came in this morning and my computer gave me a blue screen...unmountable boot volume..

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 37297)
:secret: que?

:ninjaedit:

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 37295)
but snoop is more bamf

yup...knows espaņol too...SCB barely learning

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

trimmed valance on NBS Silverado

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/DSC00260.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

I loved the look

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/DSC00292.jpg

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 37298)
fml. i came in this morning and my computer gave me a blue screen...unmountable boot volume..

RIP BV
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 37300)
yup...knows espaņol too...SCB barely learning

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

trimmed valance on NBS Silverado

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/eddiefromcali/DSC00260.jpg[IMG]

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

I loved the look

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/eddiefromcali/DSC00292.jpg[IMG]

My friend ripped his off several times so we bolted that shit on with some BAMF bolts instead of the ghey little clips and screws. I think I told you that at CFA tho. Your trimmed one gives a similar look to mine without the valence :imo I likes

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:43 PM

Yeah chkdsk /p or /r arent doing dick for me either....didnt figure it would...

Oh well pull the shit off there with my HDD dock and start over! :)

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:43 PM

yeah u mentioned that...Ive used bamf bolts to hold up valances too :roflsquared: I was gonna cut the bumper but didnt have the huevs to do it :( So I just trimmed the valance.

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 37305)
yeah u mentioned that...Ive used bamf bolts to hold up valances too :roflsquared: I was gonna cut the bumper but didnt have the huevs to do it :( So I just trimmed the valance.

How were you gonna trim the bumper? So it was all even with the top of the valence? If so, I think it would have been too skinny :imo I like the trimmed valence.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 37304)
Yeah chkdsk /p or /r arent doing dick for me either....didnt figure it would...

Oh well pull the shit off there with my HDD dock and start over! :)

Unless the whole HD took a shit :uhoh: i will pray to the Seagate/Maxtor/WesternDigital/etc gods for you.

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:46 PM

I hope not...hopefully its just the boot sector...pisses me off. :mad:

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 37306)
How were you gonna trim the bumper? So it was all even with the top of the valence? If so, I think it would have been too skinny :imo I like the trimmed valence.

yup...was gonna trim so it would all be skinny size...i think the trimmed valance looks better too...I was just :uhoh: about the bumper and tire rubbing but it never did :pepper:

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:51 PM

Originally I took off the valence to replace it with a new one trimmed for the tow hooks (after BL, hooks didn't line up with stock valence holes) but when I put on the new valence I didn't like it as much as no valence

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:53 PM

on the dock, everything is here!!! Whew..

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:53 PM

:high5:

jschrock 01-15-2010 04:55 PM

FUCK FUCK FUCK data redundacy error... (trying to copy files over)

2005_Silverado 01-15-2010 04:57 PM

IT talk :crazy:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------


Video page
Full screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

Cez★ 01-15-2010 04:57 PM

o hai
was talking wiff coworkers. this old timer has some BAMF stories

stonehenge 01-15-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jschrock (Post 37313)
FUCK FUCK FUCK data redundacy error... (trying to copy files over)

yeah that HD is taking a shit :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 37314)
IT talk :crazy:

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

[yt]ZThquH5t0ow[yt]

that shit just played LOUD for me :rofl2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 37316)
o hai
was talking wiff coworkers. this old timer has some BAMF stories

They like Ewokz stories?

Cez★ 01-15-2010 05:00 PM

not that :naughty: pero he been sent to lots of places


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.