All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 12-17-2009 10:28 PM

adios Rico

Cez★ 12-17-2009 10:42 PM

so douche was douching it at our lunch, fucker was texting :fp: youz at lunch with co workers. i think thats teh last thing you should do :imo

race2c 12-17-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 29867)
suprised a new chat thread on gmfs has been made lol

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

cam what you had suregery on?

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

boob implants too? lol

I had a right inguinal hernia surgery. My surgery was last friday, when completing the surgery had the occurrence of a negative pressure pulmonary edema causing mucus, blood and other great stuff to gain access to my alveoli of my lungs. this stuff caused a bilateral pneumonia of my lungs. the whole process caused the out-patient hernia surgery to be a 4/5 day stay, with a slight stay for several hours at home on saturday night.

stonehenge 12-17-2009 10:44 PM

I txt my lady at lunch even if i go with co-workers :shrug: pero its usually just a couple and not in the middle of a convo or anything

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by race2c (Post 29879)
I had a right inguinal hernia surgery. My surgery was last friday, when completing the surgery had the occurrence of a negative pressure pulmonary edema causing mucus, blood and other great stuff to gain access to my alveoli of my lungs. this stuff caused a bilateral pneumonia of my lungs. the whole process caused the out-patient hernia surgery to be a 4/5 day stay, with a slight stay for several hours at home on saturday night.

part of what you said confused the shit out of me but overall i get that you went from surgery that you'd go home after to surgery that you stay at the hospital for almost a week for

DNW

Cez★ 12-17-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by race2c (Post 29879)

ouch :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 29880)
I txt my lady at lunch even if i go with co-workers :shrug: pero its usually just a couple and not in the middle of a convo or anything

part of what you said confused the shit out of me but overall i get that you went from surgery that you'd go home after to surgery that you stay at the hospital for almost a week for

DNW

nah pero con el bossman? plus they told me at teh same classes he went to that you shouldnt text, :imo just because you a high school student doesnt mean you should act liek one if you work in a business enviroment. i think he spent most his day drawing stupid emo/scenester shit too

Manbearpig 12-17-2009 10:49 PM

lololololololololol

stonehenge 12-17-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 29883)
nah pero con el bossman? plus they told me at teh same classes he went to that you shouldnt text, :imo just because you a high school student doesnt mean you should act liek one if you work in a business enviroment. i think he spent most his day drawing stupid emo/scenester shit too

My cube is right next to teh bawws, he is coo, going to lunch with him is no diff than going to lunch with others here, he rly doesn't act like a boss unless something needs to be done. I think the difference is I text my wife a couple times and then I'm done, the way your talking he just sat there going at it the whole time.

Drawing emo shit!? :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 29884)
lololololololololol

o hai there

race2c 12-17-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 29880)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

DNW

Yeah, I stayed at the hospital for one day following the surgery because the surgery was so late in the day, and I was spitting up blood. The next day I left. This was okay'd by the anethesiologist (sp?) who put me under. I returned to the hospital around 2:30am due to breathing complications from the developing pneumonia. Basically, I couldn't breathe after a coughing/wheezing spell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 29883)
ouch :(

Yeop, was not fun.

BillyJeanKing 12-17-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 29871)
I haz to go for a minute

nobody say anything till i get back

I see you bitches didn't listen

Manbearpig 12-17-2009 10:55 PM

GMFS is rofljest

Cez★ 12-17-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 29884)
lololololololololol

sup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 29885)
My cube is right next to teh bawws, he is coo, going to lunch with him is no diff than going to lunch with others here, he rly doesn't act like a boss unless something needs to be done. I think the difference is I text my wife a couple times and then I'm done, the way your talking he just sat there going at it the whole time.

Drawing emo shit!? :roflmao:

o hai there

:shrug: idk guess he dont care bout his work image? i whipped out me phone a few times to check time and put that shit up after. he aint getting no super important email or shit.

yea dude he showed me one of his drawings. it was that faggot little thing with a heart drwan outiide it and it says some gay emo shit

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 29888)

why typed not said

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 29889)
GMFS is rofljest

hope it doesnt blow up some more while im gone lol. i have 2 requests for n00dz lmao

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

and this fuck just disaapeard again. i think we should tie a bell around this mindless buttfuck

stonehenge 12-17-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 29888)

:rofljest:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 29889)
GMFS is rofljest

:imo
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 29890)
:shrug: idk guess he dont care bout his work image? i whipped out me phone a few times to check time and put that shit up after. he aint getting no super important email or shit.

yea dude he showed me one of his drawings. it was that faggot little thing with a heart drwan outiide it and it says some gay emo shit

and this fuck just disaapeard again. i think we should tie a bell around this mindless buttfuck

OMG next time he shows you that be like "omg dude that is sick, let me get a pic of that brah omg" and then post that shit up

lol @ bell

Cez★ 12-17-2009 11:08 PM

shit i didnt think of that lol.
well fuck it. im finna go home right meow. see you dudes in a while

stonehenge 12-17-2009 11:25 PM

meh

2005_Silverado 12-17-2009 11:33 PM

wtf has been going on?

stonehenge 12-17-2009 11:34 PM

not mash

2005_Silverado 12-17-2009 11:41 PM

i saw samteen de chops?

stonehenge 12-17-2009 11:43 PM

oh if you go to aww kittah aww and go to public upload there are some chops uploaded, dunno who did them :shrug:

2005_Silverado 12-17-2009 11:48 PM

:rofljest: I check at home

Cez★ 12-17-2009 11:59 PM

:lol: wahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahha :roflbow: just saw em

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/pub...449/joker1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

this chick :humping:
http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/pub...8432837124.jpg

2005_Silverado 12-18-2009 12:04 AM

those eyes

Cez★ 12-18-2009 12:06 AM

:word: :hump:

stonehenge 12-18-2009 12:09 AM

going home :bye:

TheOne 12-18-2009 12:10 AM

Cez, the link you sent me on GMFS was dead, i'm Izzy btw.

2005_Silverado 12-18-2009 12:11 AM

check aww-kittah-aww.com shes all over that